+ Reply to Thread

New update give Aspi~ PLD body drop @@

ok here is m questio has anyone killed Aspi since last update, from what i see ffxi.somepage.com update Pld+Thf Body info saying that now aspi~ seems to drop it. so plz if anyone killed lately let me know if they do drop from Aspidochelone it's kinda good. thx

here is link of update http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/1714

since update it's dropped w.body and m.feet
    no body
    i doubt it's for real. NA websites seem to have no clue about non4god (even kirin) abj.

i know i was wondring myself but that web alwasy been accurate on all drop, if look at all HNM on this web all those drop are true since yesterday they update aspi~ drop that's why~

and your sayin that before this update, the site didnt mention n and m body, but now it does?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

god i wish this was true

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

think niddy still drops it only. besides niddy is a lot more fun to fight than aspid.

well yes, before yesterday update on the web M.Body wasn't on Aspidochelone, maybe it's a bug or something not sure, but this web ffxi.somepage.com is by far the best English Web info about ffxi u can find anything and everything is accurate, not like Allkazham. maybe it's a bug, maybe they see wrong or maybe SE change it bcz Aspi~ is by far better to camp and everything has a chance to pull it. well we are camping Aspi! those days so if i see anything new i will let u guys know~

Relic Shield
    BG Level

make sure to take screenshots

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

mysterytour said that he drops m body but its wrong. Aspi does not drop martial body

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by karafoot
    bcz Aspi~ is by far better to camp and everything has a chance to pull it. ~
    Hah.
    No way in hell an NA can win that pull on Shiva.
    JPs can't even win that pull. All because of one LS lol.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by geno
    Quote Originally Posted by karafoot
    bcz Aspi~ is by far better to camp and everything has a chance to pull it. ~
    Hah.
    No way in hell an NA can win that pull on Shiva.
    JPs can't even win that pull. All because of one LS lol.
    >.> im guessing thats nela's ls? cause ive seen them pull since my first char was on shiva (still lvl him when im bored) and ya they're faster than any ls i seen on bahamut

LazyShell
    BG Level

No, although Nela isn't really beatable either lol. Its TaruTaruDan, Apos's LS. Trick to winning the pull: 2 Taru monks with no models left in the game except a black square, latency, and many many other rumored cheats etc. They get aggro every time, but always win the pull none the less.
    To tell you how bad they are, Nela's LS (yes the one with a ton of every abju. koenig/aquar/crimson/etc) has given up on the three kings, because he cannot beat them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

No, although Nela isn't really beatable either lol. Its TaruTaruDan, Apos's LS. Trick to winning the pull: 2 Taru monks with no models left in the game except a black square, latency, and many many other rumored cheats etc. They get aggro every time, but always win the pull none the less.
    To tell you how bad they are, Nela's LS (yes the one with a ton of every abju. koenig/aquar/crimson/etc) has given up on the three kings, because he cannot beat them.
    wow, didnt know that

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The black square readies Tortoise Song!
    The black square readies Head Butt!

good job with content integrity, S-E.