+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

about "stealing" serket last night

hello everyone,

i've noticed many people read these forums so i thought i'll post about the incedent that happened last night...

couple of LSs went to fight the ol' gimp scorpion and tomodachi won the claim, got a link of 2 magic pots and a thunder elemental with a pld tanking serket and his HP dropping low, everyone started spamming around serket..

anyways...somehow my chi blast kicked in and i claimed it while it was claimed for tomodachi...yes that was a steal ...but its not what i meant to do..i wanted to claim it after the paladin dies.. all i saw was...serket going from purple to red...didnt go unclaimed for a second...
    it wouldnt go unclaimed anyway since you have everyone engaged..

if i just simply disenegaged after chi blasting it ...it would mpk everyone around it cause of the accumlated hate..

i fired up hundred fists, got the hate and i decided that ill hold serket until tomodachi clears the agro and recover some MP...i got many says and shouts that friendlyfire are NM and HNM stealers..we never did that on purpose.

later on i disengaged so tomodachi can have it back, i died waiting for it to get back to tomodachi but anyhow..
    i wanted to clear out to everyone that i didnt have the intention to mpk or steal serket from tomodachi I believe in fair NM camping..

i explained what happened to the people that were in garlaige and cleared it out, but somehow some people are still talking crap..
    please understand what happened, I didnt mean it.

excuse my grammer, and thank you.

Xavier

So what I hear is that a LS was fighting a monster, they hadn't wiped, and you were spamming your claim macro. Its good that you gave it back, but what did you honestly expect to happen when you spam chiblast on a claimed mob?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

estupido.

fine
    , sorry, sheesh... just don't ever spam on a claimed mob, though you probably learned that after this ordeal.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

xaiver,

the NM was killing they're tank and i was expecting a wipe soon, i just started spamming earlier than waiting for the members of the LS to be wiped..

i didnt really think ill claim a mob that is already claimed until its unclaimed..

wow yummy, you made a point there...if you dont have something worthy to say please spare it. im clearing something out of the way here.

peace

Why you didn't post this on the Tomodachi forum instead of here is beyond me, since it's them you need to clear this up with, not anyone else.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

other people were there, and i just noticed that more people read these forums so i would get the idea to the crowd..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

still ... funny post ;3

royze thanks for posting an apology. shit happens i guess. the only thing i can say is i wonder why you thought we were going to wipe literally a minute and half into the fight. true tobor was getting hammered but we did have a 75 pld handling the magic pot add and more than 10 others there. i won't pretend to know all HNM rules and ethics but i'm pretty sure a wipe refers to when the whole LS alliance present dies, not when one of the tanks dies. next time give us a chance eh?

-hannibalism

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, it's true what you say about the chiblast buuuuut you're all hammering royze over this even after he gave it back. It could of been MUCH worst.

If anything you should all BE lucky it was royze claimed with when it went yellow and not some other fuckers who would just steal it right away and not think twice about ethics/fair game.

Also, you should give royze credit for the apology instead of trying to flame him. You've all seen how the Lv55 HNM scene is.

i'm sorry, you mean flame being...

Quote Originally Posted by sirhansirhan
    royze thanks for posting an apology. shit happens i guess.
    well then i guess you're right.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i'm sorry, you mean flame being...

royze thanks for posting an apology. shit happens i guess.
    well then i guess you're right.

that post was ment for everyone and not just you and I did not say anything about you or anyone flaming him aside from everyone "hammering" him. It's good that you are open minded and accepted his apology.

Its very stupid and imature when you have someone trying to clear up the mess they did not intend to create only to be welcome by people calling him stupid/lame

He could of easily not said anything and play it off like if it never happened. I'm sure 90% of you did not even know this took place to begin with. People should have some respect for those who try to come out clean, even if you don't like the person for whatever reason that may be. Agree or disagree with me if you want, It's my 2 cents.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

thanks oh honorable one.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Damn, people take this retarded game too seriously.

He gave the fuckin mob back, and out of some of you there is nothing but spite and ill concealed sarcasm.

People should live by the old adage of treat people how you yourself would like to be treated, Royze really did feel bad about this, so please save your scorn for someone a little more deserving of it.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its good that you gave it back
    I acknowledged that he did the right thing in giving it back to them. But I have a problem with people spamming voke while another LS is still actively engaged on it, even wiping. Obviously he isn't an asshole since he gave it back and posted to avoid confusion, but its hardly flaming to question why you'd spam voke before someone dies.