Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FF11 Tour pic in LA     submit to reddit submit to twitter

FF11 Tour pic in LA

http://www.square-enix.com/events/ff...r2005/gardena/

I want to go there just to see how it was but saddly Kuai didn't want to go on a date with me so i never head down there.

What kind of funny and sad that is I know all the asian ppl in the pic , even i hate asian ppl, (me asian o_O ) <lol> since most of them work at an anime store and part of the anime club at my college <lol>.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I don't understand the topic or body of your thread

So you wanted to go with Kuai, to a FFXI tour... with asian people... you WANTED to go, and yet your sad you didn't... because you hate asian people... but you're asian... umm.... omg was that a white mithra?!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    I don't understand the topic or body of your thread
    When you get to know Eva, it actually makes sense.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Who's Eva?

That girl from MGS3: Snake Eater.

英語 で w:

I wanted to go to event, but nobody wanted to go with me ;_;.

And I know almost all the asian people in the event even I hate asian people lol and I'm asian lol. The only reason i know them cuz they work or in an anime club at my school

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is English your second language?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Ok, i'm going to throw this out there....

Next event... all of you in the HNM LS community, post here if you could maybe make it, and Peng and I will try to go to. I'd like to see some people go to these events that ARENT a lvl 43RDM/40DRG/31SMN/25MNK/17BST that wana talk about how they are 0/31 on leaping lizzie. It'd be fun to hang out and see everyone, I'll bring my camera. I use to live in LA and san diego and can get my way around... Anyone else have fun time that could maybe make it to one of these things?

lol what a bunch of fucking losers.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Audience Question:
    Is there anything Square Enix can do to fix the lag between the servers in Japan and the North American players?

Our technical team has done comprehensive network testing to verify network hops as well as extensive ISP testing. We have data that confirms that there is no difference in lag between players in North America and Japan.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    the dumbass in the audience who asked the question used the wrong terminology and allowed them to escape the issue

"lag" is a pretty relative term, "latency" isn't. if square wants to really argue that we have the same latency to a server on the other side of the world as the people who are within like a 500 mile radius of the server, they need to go back to grade school or something

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Vault Question:
    Will there be region specific servers? (EU, NA, JP, etc...)

We have no plans to create region-specific servers.
    The reasoning behind our decision is that FFXI is a cross-platform, or rather an open platform architecture where content is provided to the users without boundaries making it possible to reach a community on a global scale.

From a service provider perspective, being able to deliver content globally, we can take advantage of the different time zones and reduce data center costs. This also allows the servers (game worlds) to be continuously populated by players around the clock. As a result, we can provide an extremely high level of service at a lower cost.

The auction house service has advantages where the in-game economy overcomes the language barrier and creates a thriving economy 24 hours a day.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Vault Question:
    Will FFXI be playable in windowed mode (PC)

We currently have no plans for this.

http://img131.exs.cx/img131/9410/window7hw.jpg

Audience Question:
    Do you plan to make any changes in spawn times for monsters?

If a change is required, we will consider it. Again, feedback from you the players is important in making such changes.

god, i seriously agree with ondori. We need to go to one of these events and ask serious questions.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

hell yeah, they are comming to different areas. so hopefully it comes to an area near us. If you see it's comming near you... POST!!!

seiferp

I'd like to see some people go to these events that ARENT a lvl 43RDM/40DRG/31SMN/25MNK/17BST that wana talk about how they are 0/31 on leaping lizzie.
    "Hey, i heard nidhogg will pop in 30 min on Shiva" *A flurry of people exits the party and rushes home initial d style. only a lvl 40 drg or rdm would actually go to these events, a person that's in the hnm scene would be doing just that, camping a hnm. Unless they plan the event during server maintainence.....<hmm.....>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

that just brings a whole new definition to "loser" lol

Quote Originally Posted by seiferp
    I'd like to see some people go to these events that ARENT a lvl 43RDM/40DRG/31SMN/25MNK/17BST that wana talk about how they are 0/31 on leaping lizzie.
    "Hey, i heard nidhogg will pop in 30 min on Shiva" *A flurry of people exits the party and rushes home initial d style. only a lvl 40 drg or rdm would actually go to these events, a person that's in the hnm scene would be doing just that, camping a hnm. Unless they plan the event during server maintainence.....<hmm.....>
    It's a beautiful day outside, friends and all that... but FFXI is calling, better rush home to camp a HNM for 3 hours and most likely not get the claim, after all that the outside world isn't all that bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

ohhh... dont get me wrong, peng and I will both have our laptops.

I dunno if that's good or bad '~')