+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

ive got a "?" for you guys?

can someone plz tell me what this is?

MPKing?

im not to sure but i can see "MPK" clearly but can you tell me whats going on?

on another forum i read they where killing gil farmers but why in garliage or in that part of the dune's? so if you can translate some of it for me that will help.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

...that's the funniest damned thing I've seen in quite some time.

whats goin on ? Lmao

i found these flashes in that site also http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/FFXI-SS/Flash.html

Ryudo

I only registered here because a friend of mine linked me the flashes, and mentioned that he saw them on this site in a post. I felt it would only be right to answer the question in the original post.

I've browsed your forms a little and it seems that you have some that are Nihonjin. Not sure if they sent a PM to any explaining the flashes. Anyhow...I can read and understand a bit of Japanese, but it took my Japanese wife, whom is also a fluent English speaker, to fully understand the "NevaEnuff" video.

The song lyrics are just that, song lyrics. The texts that appear in the flashes on the otherhand, are from an anonymous creator. I wondered why my wife got upset when she watched the flash, so I asked her what was wrong. She said that basically, many of them are very racist things to say about NA/EU players.

The videos are basically a huge insult towards NA/EU players, and meant to humor Japanese people who think or feel the same about foreign players.

I hope this sheds a little light on the question of what's it about. Sorry that it seems to be bad news, but it's the truth, at least for that flash. She (my wife) was disgusted and refused to watch any of the others.

EDIT: I'll keep checking around here from time to time, if anyone has other questions about me or this post.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i love it, it's even better now that i know what it is

Relic Shield
    BG Level

and i bet it's all true too

CFH on KB

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

that song is from a movie that was popular when i lived in japan called Brother, it was about this japanese guy he pretty much is a bad ass and take down anything and everyone in his path. it a real blood bath of a movie.

Babyorphan

Someone say CFH?

This wasn't our LS, but another LS on Asura.. oh the drama that unfolded from this KB..
    First they got KS'ed accidentally by sleepy JP LS, they left immediately though.
    Then they CFH.. when it turn yellow main part of them are dead and new LS grabs it.
    Then they KS it because they figured it was theirs.
    So someone I know KS and give it back to the new LS that fairly claimed it.
    Then they KS it again and CFH one more time.

Oh the drama..

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

we got cfh'ed on tiamat 3 times by some punk fags from another linkshell (pandavas) all because we claimed it before they did, or something. 1st cfh at 90%, 2nd at 10%, 3rd at 20%, all in the same night. it was na vs na drama though, although something quite similar to the above kb incident happened between na and the top jp ls some months ago, which had a big part in the breakup of the na ls (gameover).

Babyorphan

The pic I posted was mainly between NA.
    Wootie was one of the newbs who's brilliant idea was to KS and CFH again after they so obviously
    lost the claim on it by CFH-ing it.

Those who was smart just stayed out of it, like NK and the JP LS who was unlucky enough to KS it for a couple of mins.
    Well actually, they were struggeling when that happened, and it allowed them a small amount of time to recover their
    dead tanks, so in a way the JP turned out to help them more than hurt them
    But JP left and they got it back anyways, then they managed to CFH lol..

It was a really fun night to witness

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

knowing that its a racial flash vid is truly, truly sad, the fact that someone would even make a flash like that and let everyone see it makes me sick, im sorry for even posting it now i didint mean to affend anyone. all i can offer is that you click on my final goodbye under this post...

P.S., get some tissue :wink:

I hate white people.