Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BG's Kirin schedule     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I thought we were trying to solve things peacefully and then your own members of your our own Linkshell call Senxai a fag. Even with that bullshit disclaimer it still represents you guys. Also please if your gonna accuse someone of stealing Kirin and calling for help have some hard evidence. Where are these SS you're talking about? This stuff shouldn't have even gotten this far. Both LS's had Kirin scheduled for the same night, big fuckin deal. Can't we all be adults and compromise. I'm not trying to be bias but 5 kirins in one night is a lot, maybe not to you guys but thats 5 hrs+ couldn't you have maybe did 3-4 and pushed 1-2 another night. Or maybe let us have done one then you guys have all to yourselves. I don't know exaclty what was said that night but let's please be reasonable people get too emotional over this game as it is. Knights and BG have always kept things pretty civilized lets not let this shit get out of hand. Thank you

AdolfHitler

Wow my fellow subject! come do my bitting and get rid of this world of inferior people lol why don't you guys start WWIII. btw that Swastika is out of date and time. It's very disturbing guys, that was very low of you guys. I wonder how many people in ur LS is of minority, and if they r not offended by it, they have no pride. Hope non of u guys are Jewish.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Geez Ramtough, stop getting so emotional. :/ It's jsut a game.

Whenever someone tries to figure something out peacefully it always ends in drama. Good try, but with some people it won't work because someone ALWAYS thinks it's unfair to try do something fairly. =\

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AdolfHitler
    Wow my fellow subject! come do my bitting and get rid of this world of inferior people lol why don't you guys start WWIII. btw that Swastika is out of date and time. It's very disturbing guys, that was very low of you guys. I wonder how many people in ur LS is of minority, and if they r not offended by it, they have no pride. Hope non of u guys are Jewish.
    It's bidding, not bitting

And in case you didn't get it, Xavier was using it as a joke aimed at Berticus. Not anyone on the forum who may be Jewish, unless Berticus is Jewish.

And lastly, welcome to the internet.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

IN RAM I TRUST

Kirin is somehow a big thing for us .. (we've waited for like 6 hours+ for it <<< that big) .. i just hope u guys work out something really fast^^; .. waking up @ 2 a.m and then figure out i have to wait 7+ hours for kirin, is somehow .. sad ; ;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

And oh yeah, the 50 or so hours this week per member that many of our members put into hunting so many god pop items and killing so many gods is completely dismissable and unimportant.

Re: BG's Kirin schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    we already lost the time we've been doing it since last June because Anbu began to schedule theirs at 6pm east on Saturday when we had been doing them at 7.
    Sb had a total of 3 Kirin events and our first time was this past January not June lol.
    I meant we had been doing Kirin since 06/2004 on Saturday
    7 months later (01/2005), Anbu scheduled it an hour before our traditional time

by the way, I just woke up, so here you go.

after a long nagging conversation that began 2 hours after we started Kirin, this was said

after he said he was going to try to steal the pop, the conversation was over. In the end it was just a retarded bluff and they didn't try to steal it. but i hope this kind of bs doesn't come up again. the schedule is there, but if you're still planning on stealing our pop make sure you say it in a tell to me first.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

to clear any confusion also and to let everyone know hokuten ls does kirin 2-5 times on tuesdays if you wanna work something out i will be happy to just like bg is. But we been doing kirin the past 3 weeks now on tuesday.

If it needs to be done we can switch our dynamis from sunday to saturday in order to let other LS do it saturdays.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    If it needs to be done we can switch our dynamis from sunday to saturday in order to let other LS do it saturdays.
    There you go kights, it's nothing to get moody about. Yes waiting for 5 kirin is a long time, but there is soo much other stuff u can do in game if someone is fighting when u want to fight kirin. There's 4 other gods in sky, and no one else knew your intentions to fight kirin that night untill you pooped in.

Everyone wants to fight kirin when they have enough seals to make a substantial "kirin farming"........ There's what set nights for pop items and shit? So i guess if u want to keep up that harmony....... Talk to Mrwaterdonkey and see if he can help you out in anyway to comfort you. He seems willing to lend a hand to the needy. :D

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    it should be ok the way it is now, i didnt really mean we wanted saturday night back, friday worked great up to now. i just dont want to keep getting displaced.

Re: BG's Kirin schedule

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    we already lost the time we've been doing it since last June because Anbu began to schedule theirs at 6pm east on Saturday when we had been doing them at 7.
    Sb had a total of 3 Kirin events and our first time was this past January not June lol.
    let's dissect bert's sentence grammatically, pay attention class

we already lost the time (that) we've been doing it since last June <-- and the reason why we lost the time that we've been doing it on since last June is: because Anbu began to schedule theirs at 6pm east on Saturday

Nowhere does it say that Anbu began to schedule theirs in June.
    Ok lets put our thinking caps on and realize that sapphire blade has done kirin on Saturdays a total of ****GASP*** 3 times an yesterday was #4
    If you want to dissect lol "we already lost the time we've been doing it since last June because Anbu" I so love it when you kids quote but say absolutely nothing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i think you're missing the point wildkat ^^

whether or not you guys have only done it 4 times isnt the issue. the bottom line is that you guys did do it on a saturday. soo...BG changed their schedule. it would be more difficult to say "OK...BG has saturdays except whenever SB decides to do it. so SB...let us know every saturday that you guys wanna do it"

instead of that...BG just said "Ok..they can have saturdays...we'll change ours to friday. no big"

SB's time is set. and BG's time "was" set. so why are you still talking about what Bert said?

oh...sounds like im trying to argue with wildkat...SORRY!!!! i jes meant that SB's time isnt the issue. ^^ and bert wasnt trying to blame you guys for anything or anything like that. as for senxai...is friday nite the only night u guys can do it?

The point is giving the actual facts straight the first time instead of trying to make it look like something its not as usual and then patting each other on the back over it also as usual. Class dismissed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

ok bert. you heard it. from now on...you gotta ask all ls leaders what days and exactly how many times they plan on doing it. (please note the sarcastic tone)

its not like Bert said "Anbu began scheduling theirs on Saturday EVERY WEEK..." actually, the number of times you guys did it wasn't mentioned. ur attacking a statement that everyone else seems to see as harmless. i think you're reading too much into it. even MWM didnt say anything about it.

Xavier

If you want to dissect lol "we already lost the time we've been doing it since last June because Anbu" I so love it when you kids quote but say absolutely nothing.
    I'll make this brief. No where does it say we lost our time to you back in June. It says we lost the time we had established back in June when we started to do Kirin because in January you decided to start 1 hr before us.

You seem to misunderstand "since last June" to be directed as when Anbu started doing Kirin, and/or that the fact that Anbu has only done Kirin on saturday nights 4 or however many times as validation that you couldn't possibly have taken our time. It only takes 2 incidents of doing Kirin before us on the day we had set up to justify losing our time to you. Finally, everyone seems to be acting very civil towards each other except you, who seems bent on starting some sort of flame "my penis is bigger than yours" war.

First of all I don't start flame wars I end them. Secondly the fact of the matter is your blaming sb for stealing purpleg's day for kirin for 2 saturdays out of 2 months is hardly justifiable. Thats it I'm done ciao.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast