BG Level

,kguhfrkybgfvgwehyjgvuf

I

FUCKING

HATE

SNOW

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I had a great idea! I'm going to take a bath in the most flammable substance I can find and saturate myself in it, then light myself on fire and see how many times I can stab myself before my arms disintegrate!

It'll be SO MUCH MORE FUN than SHOVELING THE FUCKING DRIVEWAY for the FIVE HUNDRED THOUSANDTH TIME THIS YEAR.

Move to Seattle. It only snows in the mountains and you get to miss school due to WIND days O_o not snow days, but Wind days. Also, a lotta people are depressed over here so you could fit in too Joft. (dunno about your other views tho >_>)

You got issues.

Yeah, up here in Ohio it only snows just enough that you have to go out and shovel your driveway everyday >.<

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I don't wana hear whining about snow. Until you've lived in North Dakota. I've been is Seattle area before this is much worse. North Dakota SAD = Seattle x10. You know its bad when you get stuck in your driveway with a 4 wheel drive truck. Not to mention its 10 to -20 degrees out not adding the wind chill factor which really makes it -30 below out sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    Yeah, up here in Ohio it only snows just enough that you have to go out and shovel your driveway everyday >.<
    ; ; we just got like 10inc or some shit >< i hate driveing in snow. (im up in toledo btw)

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    I had a great idea! I'm going to take a bath in the most flammable substance I can find and saturate myself in it, then light myself on fire and see how many times I can stab myself before my arms disintegrate!

It'll be SO MUCH MORE FUN than SHOVELING THE FUCKING DRIVEWAY for the FIVE HUNDRED THOUSANDTH TIME THIS YEAR.
    Greatest Plan ever.

Least you fucking have snow... i'd KILL FOR MORE SNOW THAT SETTLES, WHY WON'T IT SETTLE?! DAMN YOU ENGLAND!

Babyorphan

Get just enough snow now in Norway
    Just a tiny layer of white on the side of the roads,
    nothing slippery and no need for shoveling ^^

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft

You sounded just like one of my friends... we call him "the king of random". Example: Him and i could be talking about work, and what we need to do, and he'll just bust out with some random idea, like How we should get a penguin, and play tackle football with it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Omg... that is great.

14. 2005-03-13 23:26

how about here?lol 110F+ degrees (death)

OMG that F*** winter pic was hilarious lol!

Joft built that himself? >.>

Shoveling your driveway is bad? At least only got 1 driveway. I have to do it for all my tenants and my family owns quite a bit of property. Invest in my future my ass!

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

My first winter in the cold cold north .... my boyfriend made me shovel his driveway. I hate it too -.- Nice pictures though >_>; w