+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Places to EXP @ 75.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Places to EXP @ 75.

Where other then sky? I haven't tried anywhere else really..I heard you can kill Demons in Ulegraund Range.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

have fun in king romps tomb

Mass chaining Weapons in ruavitau
    Demons in U Range
    Kuftal sucks but last resort
    Lufaise Meadows sucks again last resort
    Moon sucks again last resort

Apparently Sea has some potetial for lvling @75 in one area.

Om'Phuabo in al'taieu are good exp. Easy to kill, same exp as ulli Aura Statues (*'-')b

yea usually go king ranps on my mnk and sky on ranger..just getting bored in those two spots. :\

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Om'Phuabo in al'taieu are good exp. Easy to kill, same exp as ulli Aura Statues (*'-')b
    And they're relatively easy to kill.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I am going to curl up into the fetal position the next time I have to get merit points in King Ranperre's Tomb. I cannot accurately articulate my seething, burning hatred for that place with the paltry tools given to me by the English language- trying to describe my distain for King Ranperre's Tomb with mere words would be like trying to push the planet Mercury through a key hole. I curse the people who designed that wretched abomination, I curse their children, and I curse their pets.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Mercury is a pretty small planet...

That key hole must be pretty big o_O; Sounds like Septimus is having a RDM breakdown.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

RDMs can only be pushed so far with the lack of new abilities, traits, and magic.
    All I asked for was the spell Reflect, Instead we get this Magic Acc. BS.

Whats so bad about KRT? Its the best place to go if you have a Monkey in your party. You can have the worse PT setup and still make good xp. Its not about the xp each mob drops, its about the total amount after the hour is over. :D Cheer up and find yourself a good monkey! Not feeling useful? Go and help pull mobs for continuous chains.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dethsbane
    Not feeling useful? Go and help pull mobs for continuous chains.
    The thing about being a red mage is that not only do you feel useless, but you're forced to cast spells completely nonstop, and, in a place like Ranperre's, you're most likely subbing WHM and blowing MP out of your ass on Paralynas, Blindnas, and Virunas constantly

RDMs are useful, just no one appreciates or even bothers to notice us. I've kept 5 IT Aura Weapons at bay while my PT killed them all one by one, refreshed everyone, hasted the melee, silenced the mob they were fighting, and who gets praise? "Good job RNG and BLM for killing them so fast ^^" Fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    RDMs are useful, just no one appreciates or even bothers to notice us. I've kept 5 IT Aura Weapons at bay while my PT killed them all one by one, refreshed everyone, hasted the melee, silenced the mob they were fighting
    I am in awe. Orz

Alot of jobs are underappreciated. Just like WAR *grumble*grumble* As for RDM are concerned, they are a must in my parties. <3

RDMs are very useful... they are a bard's best friend. (but funny how BRDs are RDMs worst enemy )

I'm a BRDs best friend in the same PT, but i'd kill everyone he knows and loves to get in that PT before him.

A lot of jobs don't get appreciation, but WARs do get a lot of love in the later levels, jobs like DRG are shafted completed while jobs like RNG and BLM are overappreciated when it's really everyone who helps. Every job in a PT allows a job to do better~ it's a team effort not a solo thing, but everyone likes a little appreciation, a "thank you" or "good job" will suffice, I don't expect anyone to go "omg you're the best rdm ever!!" but it would be nice to hear "good job on sleeping all those links~"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why I hate KRT.

First, undead blow ass. Even with 304 Enfeebling skill undead are hard to enfeeble. Ghosts resist ice and wind based spells, bones resist earth based spells, and they all resist dark based spells. Plus they have AoE drain effects which makes my life into an eternal nightmare.

Second, RDM cannot sleep the undead. It goes along with the first point, but it is a point in and of itself. I hate anything that I cannot sleep, I cannot sleep the undead, therefore I hate the undead- KRT is full of the undead, so therefore by extension I hate KRT.

Third, there is only one good camp. The secret room is the only good camp in the whole zone. No, the turn outside of the Vrtra room is not a good camp. Every single time I have camped there the one Hati would respawn in the middle of a fight and cause blood aggro, with would cause every undead within a 10 mile radius to come running for dinnertime. Every. Single. Time.

Fourth, WHM sub blows ass. No escape, no drain, no aspir, no sleepga, and most importantly, no Conserve MP. Conserve MP is the single best job ability that a RDM gets from a BLM sub. There is debate about whether Auto-Refresh or Conserve MP is the better trait, but the point is that WHM provides neither. WHM sub is just a swirling vortex that sucks away all of your MP without any mitigating factors to restore MP or negate MP drain. Also, drain, aspir, and sleepga are useless against the undead, just another reason to hate those bastards.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    RDMs are very useful... they are a bard's best friend. (but funny how BRDs are RDMs worst enemy )
    My favorite pt is RDM+BRD and no WHM on Golems in sky <3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Simple. A party with a bard equals no White Mage, which means I have to sub WHM. So, on top of the 4 refreshes, 3 hastes, and regular series of enfeebles that we give out, we now have to act as cure whores and throw out status cures too. People get shitty when haste is delayed because we were doing something useless, like keeping the main tank alive, so yippy, more stress for us. (And as we learned from my last post, WHM sub is just a swirling vortex that sucks away all of your MP. Not to mention that I am always antsy when I am not able to escape the party.)

RDM + BRD parties are heaven, for everyone except the RDM.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Simple. A party with a bard equals no White Mage, which means I have to sub WHM. So, on top of the 4 refreshes, 3 hastes, and regular series of enfeebles that we give out, we now have to act as cure whores and throw out status cures too. People get shitty when haste is delayed because we were doing something useless, like keeping the main tank alive, so yippy, more stress for us. (And as we learned from my last post, WHM sub is just a swirling vortex that sucks away all of your MP. Not to mention that I am always antsy when I am not able to escape the party.)

RDM + BRD parties are heaven, for everyone except the RDM.
    Funny my RDM never complains, and yes she /WHM too