Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello BG :)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Hello BG :)

Hello everyone of the Blue Gartr.

First off I want to congragulate all you guys on your accomplishments. I have been an avid fan since last August, and watching what you all have done is truly inspiring.

I myself am from the Fenrir server, with a growing Linkshell of my own. We are just beginning to conduct God Stone Farming runs, and hope to soon be fighting gods as well. Our website is @ http://www.untouchables.v27.net if you're every curious

I guess my question(s) is this. How do you efficiently spend your time stone/gem farming? I have found in our first several runs that a lot of the time I am spending is conducting members in where to go, or giving directions and whatnot. We have all grown together, so everything is a first for us together. Is this something that just comes with practice? Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

once people know where most of the NMs are its alot faster, less people will get lost, also, instead of having all the people try to pop 1 thing at a time, send a few people to do it, i myself have duod to pop despot with a rdm, as a black mage, not to hard, and if despot pops, people can escape and run to help