Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hmm     submit to reddit submit to twitter

hmm

how is AF sorted in your shell?

my shell [i fucking hate this method] anyone can lot on the AF if they have the job 70+ even if there is someone whose only job is at 75 and doesnt have the af... should not feel that people should be courteous?

for example... Johnnyb hes... drk,nin,war 75 he wins the drk lot..... nin af feet drop... he wins that... and there are no wars so he says fuck it ill lot war too and wins that...

made me sad to see how greed has overcome us..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Our system is divided into tiers based off of attendance. People in the first tier can lot on AF that they can wear on their main job before anyone else. Then people in the second tier can lot on AF they can wear on their main job, then people in the third tier can lot on AF they can wear on their main job. Then it would probably go to people who have that as their main job, but cannot currently wear it. (Does not happen much now since most everyone is 75.) Then it would go to secondary jobs- ideally people should mark down their secondary job in their search comment to prevent someone from having 5 secondary jobs. If no one needs that piece as a secondary job, then it would be whoever can wear it. If no one can wear it, then it would go to whoever has a job close to wearing it. If no one has a job close to wearing it, then anyone can lot on it.

This seems like the fairest way to lot. People who can wear the piece and actually show up get first crack at AF2.

what do you think if you have someone in the shell whos a ninja and doesnt have any AF2 at all. vs someone who is ninja 3rd job... and recieves at least one peice of af every run... should we as a LS force this person to be nice, or does courtesy not apply with af2?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's why you use a system where you pick 1 job.

ty

i appreciate all your comments and replies. Been having a hard time... my buddy lost lot to koga chainmail and kyahans... and i didnt think it was fair... just wondering if we as a shell are just greedy or... this was a common practice.

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/index.php?

this site had a really descriptive rule book and ways of doing things..

its just seems like people lvl up jobs just to lot the @#$@#$ AF2...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Stig... easy fix to that... once you get 1 af you cant lot again till everyone else gets an item. make multi-75 jobs pick wants important to them, and still gives a fair chance to everyone else to get stuff as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

The "you pick one job" is great for those who have 1 job... but really sucks for those that have put this time and effort into another 75 job.

coolies~ you guys all feel the same way i do.

if i was LS leader i would choose this, but it seems only one NA ls gets stuff done on our server... so its like lose lose situation.

we all cant be this guy[look below]

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    This is your chance to see the End game material with your own eyes and not in some one else's screenshot.
    is rng your only job lvl'd to 75 rooster?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

PWNED ROOSTER

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatas

is rng your only job lvl'd to 75 rooster?
    If Everybody did merit points nobody would have 2nd job's. I think Thorak is the only person too of actually perfected his war with all merit-points (My son has surpassed me :D:D:D:D:D).

Personally I wanna take RDM, PLD and BST ta 75... its just getting to 35+ thats a fucking bitch on this server

Ondori knows im godly (ever since I stuck it in his ear)

Love from

Lujan

Purple Dinosaur

English Cunt

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

monk is 70... and it's taking sooooo much time to lvl it with personal business, videos, site bs, and being a good fiance... i have respect for peng and namie both have almost 3 or 4 lvl 75s

Relic Shield
    BG Level

OMG Ondori.... I thought you wanted to marry me.... you asshole. grats guys <3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Personally I wanna take RDM, PLD and BST ta 75... its just getting to 35+ thats a fucking bitch on this server
    Galka RDMs in full AF are sexy.

Galka RDMs in full AF2 are sexier.

Galka RDMs in full Crimson Scale Mail dual-wielding Joyeuse and Enhancing Swords are the hottest things on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    monk is 70... and it's taking sooooo much time to lvl it with personal business, videos, site bs, and being a good fiance... i have respect for peng and namie both have almost 3 or 4 lvl 75s
    grats on 70 mnk, i want to do mnk but dont have the patience to lvl out another job past 10..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://www.theorderls.com/dynamis/dynam ... dance.html

Lot priority - 1.Red 2.Green 3.Purple... main jobs listed next to names.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    http://www.theorderls.com/dynamis/dynam ... dance.html

Lot priority - 1.Red 2.Green 3.Purple... main jobs listed next to names.
    ty sir~

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

how long ago was that attendance thread updated? I'm pretty sure i'm tier 2 and close to 1 >.> (i thought)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

looks like it was just updated

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My linkshell does a system where you can lot one job per dynamis run. (unless of course some AF is defaulted to another job of yours) Once you lot on one job in a specific dynamis run, you can not lot on another job in that same run. This way people aren’t confined to one job for a long period of time, but still compromises in that they can only lot on one job per run.

If you feel someone with multiple jobs is greedy, I suggest you see just how long it would take them to lot on a second/third job by waiting for every first job to have AF. For example, if you took everyone that has attended a dynamis run with BG’s Wiffleball, maybe 1-2% have full AF 8 months after they started doing runs. I believe most of those jobs are also the less lotted against jobs and not like blm/rdm/whm/pld/rng where you are lotting against many people. This also includes most weeks being the maximum allowed of 2 runs per week.

So realistically you could expect to wait at least a full year before you could lot on a second job everywhere by everyone else getting full AF2 if you did it the way you are proposing. This also does not include the new members that will likely start from scratch in the mean time causing it to be very unlikely that everyone of a specific job would have full AF2. Let's say someone that has a second 75 job that say has been to 40 dyanamis runs (many of which they already had AF or their AF did not drop in) and then some level 71 joins for his first run and gets to lot on an AF while the other person with great attendance and a higher level job has to pass to him.

ok

dynamis bums?