Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Atestations     submit to reddit submit to twitter

MacabreIfrit

Atestations

I was just wondering if you guys have ever had any of the Atestation (SP?) drop off the hydros for the thrid relic upgrade. It seems on Ifrit that the NA LS's haven't had any luck yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

they dont drop off hydro... they drop off named mobs that you have to pop.

MacabreIfrit

O...my bad. thought they dropped off them. But have you guys had any luck w/ getting any?

Black Belt
    BG Level

we haven't seriously tried to pop them yet.

Valiance

We've had success concerning the Attestation NMs (success in terms of finally getting to popping them, 0/3 on Goublefaupe so far).

We got some cool screenies though. :D

http://www.valor-online.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1257

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Valiance
    We've had success concerning the Attestation NMs (success in terms of finally getting to popping them, 0/3 on Goublefaupe so far).
    0/3 as in no drop or 0/3 as in popped him but couldn't kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiance
    0/3 as in no drop or 0/3 as in popped him but couldn't kill him?
    I'm pritty sure a attestention is 100% drop, Its just that there are 4 different NMs and eatch NM is 4 different jobs (they wear different AF2 from the jobs they are) and can drop the attestion for the relic weapon of them jobs. Its kinda hard to explain but one of the NMs is say, DRK/PLD/BLM/DRG, meaning it can drop the scythe, sword, staff, polearm attestion. Its something like that.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

BST DRG SMN
    WAR RDM PLD
    RNG SAM DRK
    WHM BLM BRD
    NIN MNK THF

Each pops in a tower after the eye @ the nue tower dies.

Not completly sure of all their names tho.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Velosareon - SAM/DRK/RNG

Mildaunegeux - NIN/MNK/THF

Goublefaupe - PLD/RDM/WAR

Quiebitiel - BLM/WHM/BRD

Dagourmarche - BST/SMN/DRG

Attestation is 100% drop, but it's random which attestation of the 3 jobs the NM is that will drop. So basically you have a 1/3 chance of gettin the attestation you want from said NM.

New Merits
    BG Level

is gun/bow the same attestation or does the top one drop 4 instead of 3?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Gun and Bow have seperate attestations, those are the jobs of each NM not what attestations they drop.

if each attestation is linked to only one job, it looks like

SAM/DRK/RNG - Great Katana/Scythe/Bow*/Gun*

NIN/MNK/THF - Katana/H2H/Dagger

PLD/RDM/WAR - Great Sword/Sword/Great Axe

BLM/WHM/BRD - Staff*/Club/Horn

BST/SMN/DRG - Axe/Staff*/Spear

*kind of weird for RNG to have 2 and for Staff to have two jobs that might drop it.

maybe Gun drops from SMN

Who drops the one for the shield? O.o

PLD... the shield is PLD only right?

Naver

Hello!

First off I would like to say that I'm from Pandemonium and have been doing dynamis with my linkshell, HydraCorps, for about 4 months now. Currently we have beaten all of the normal cities and Beau. Working really hard to defeat Dynamis Lord.

Secondly, our most important goal is defeating DL. My concern is seeing new things. On our last DynamisBeau, we got all the time stones on the way to Angra, walked all the way back to the shadow area, got the two time stones near the gobbies, and started our attack on the shadows. We treated the shadows as we would demons, since they resist sleep fairly often.

My question to you is this: "How did you get to the NM eye to pop the NM shadows?" Seems like a troublesome task to me, then again I don't work on the strategy part. Did you guys grab certain amounts of time stones, then headed to the shadow area? Went straight to fight them from the start? Is there more time stones in the shadow area we didn't see? Our problem was not defeating the shadows, but running out of time to get to the tower.

Please help us obtain some attestations.

Thank you in advance.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

do the NM pop from juz clicking ???.... or have to trade items... been researching upgrading dynamis gun lately -_-v

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

What you have to do, is clear to the ramp with the first eye.
    Have your PT thats going to kill the eye buff and stuff. EVERYONE else goes back and starts clearing towards Fei'yin like normal. PT should probably consist of- THF, RNG, RNG, BRD, WHM, BLM.
    Everyone needs to have powder boots and a hermes quencher (Blm and WHM sub thf.)
    Start off but using mazurka and the THF using Flee. Everyone else follows byfirst using powder boots/flee. When that wears off..pop the quencher. Make your way up the ramps and die at the tower.

Reraise...wait on weakness buff up...2 hr whatever..kill the eye. When it's dead, the Nms are up. Tlee vaz out, as theres -no- way you can get back threw the mess you just created.

Omega

I just got my attestaion of invulnerability. Where do i get the relic shield? ^^;

anyone have info on how to upgrade this?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Relic shield drops in Dynamis Jeuno. Then you have to kill amalthiea :3

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    Relic shield drops in Dynamis Jeuno. Then you have to kill amalthiea :3
    And then you have to get ANOTHER shield.

So...based on what I've read this is how you do the attestation nm pops? Let me know if I made a mistake...

Enter Dynamis...head towards Fei-yin as normal. Clear out the goblin area leading to the ramp up to the Fomor. At this point, split off a party of thf brd rng rng whm blm, all with thief sub, powder boots, hermets quencher (flee items basically). I'd assume also poisons and holy water to be safe. Have everyone else continue heading towards Fei Yin following the normal route.

Meanwhile, the split off party will flee towards the Nue tower, using JA Flee, then the items. Ideally they'll make it behind the tower, at which point they just let the aggro kill them. The mobs will return to their spots and the party will be able to reraise, heal up, and kill the eye.

At this point they just vhazl out and re-enter, then catch up with the group. The attestation themselves will have popped at the various towers.

Is that it basically?

I do have a question...we managed to clear a good distance towards Nue Tower the other day after beating boss. We sent a thief up there just to see what was what, and he didn't see any special eye...just a normal one. Is this the one that we kill? I was under the impression it was an actual NM (with unique name).