Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goblin stir fry? What?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Goblin stir fry? What?

My guild item today is goblin stir fry o.O; Anyone know the recipe? All forums and other websites I checked have no info.

Babyorphan

Hump your guild NPC's
    (That kinda mean you are to talk to NPC for information about synthesis over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....)

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I did that to all 3 NPCs and after a while they just started repeating the same old recipes. I zoned and tried again, same recipes..

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I checked the Allakhazam forums and ironically there was a post about this. Apparently there is no recipe for this. SE must've jumped the gun and added a GP item into the game before you could make it. =\ Someone called a GM and the GM said that they would file a report.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Similar thing happened with fishing recently. Guild asked for Trilobites (nobody really knows how to get these besides fishing guild at Bibiki), however the thing is she also accepted another fish for some reason on that day. Although theres too many cooking recepies to just try stuff at random. :x

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I talked to the guild guy for over an hour and did not get a recipie for goblin stir-fry. I also checked the goblin shop in lower jeuno, not for sale there either. Yet again, square boned us for guild points. (-_-)