Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Teglecant

Ondori i wanna join your server

Yo ondori you are fucking awesome man! your videos are kickass as well as your crew! I wanna know if i can join your server, Email me at mailto:[email protected]. ttyl

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

( I KNOW, I KNOW, it does not have that jewel thing in the belly button :X)

Bet you ten bucks he would immediately begin to harass BG members for gil, power leveling, and equipment. ^ ^

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hey don't say that! I joined Bahamut because of you guys too, lol, and I never harassed you... well except maybe one time when I needed to get kazham keys and I didn't know what mobs dropped them. I did a /sea all level 75 because I thought level 75s know the most and if I ask a lower person I get the wrong answer... and Almaa was on top of that list. Didn't know he was BG at that time, and I barraged him with questions.

So, don't be too harsh to people who want to join Bahamut because of you. And, there is always the blacklist.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    Hey don't say that! I joined Bahamut because of you guys too, lol, and I never harassed you... well except maybe one time when I needed to get kazham keys and I didn't know what mobs dropped them. I did a /sea all level 75 because I thought level 75s know the most and if I ask a lower person I get the wrong answer... and Almaa was on top of that list. Didn't know he was BG at that time, and I barraged him with questions.

So, don't be too harsh to people who want to join Bahamut because of you. And, there is always the blacklist.
    Just to clear things up, Kiro isn't in BG, so he doesn't speak for us although he may be right in some peoples' cases.

Also, for the most part, everyone in BG is happy to help others out with questions etc depending on whats going on at that moment.

Babyorphan

Pling.. yeah that's right.. Pling!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmm Almaa, i miss the guy, firt man Mithra i ever knew XD, i remember our first talk,
    Onlzuka: You have me EX gf's name-.-'
    Almaa: im sorry^^
    Onlzuka: no need to be sorry, didn't end to bad, lol
    Almaa: good to know
    Onlzuka: hmm your the first Mithra pld i've ever seen and the first woman pld at 75.
    Almaa: im not a girl^^
    Onlzuka: o.O
    Onlzuka: why would you pick a girl character..
    Almaa: Stats
    Onlzuka understood

we went on and on after that talking about god knows what
    Anyho i heard that Almaa sold his character and the Almaa playing is not him, i keep on forgeting to talk to him, cause his on Invivisle now, and doesn't show up on F-list, the ls his in now is TheFallenoutlaws, i was in that ls once and it's a crappy is mosts lvl 50's, i doubt the real Almaa woulkd join such a weak linkshell

I miss the real Almaa...

I talk to "The Real Almaa", as he has been given that title since his departure, quite often, and you are right the person playing his character now is not Almaa. He is doing really good though if anyone wants to get in contact with him send me a msg and I will ask him if I can fwd you his AIM and all that. I think he said in a previous post, he ignored a lot of people from game, because he really wanted to quit, and his friends made it too hard for him to do that. He seems to have completed his FFXI 12 step program though and might be able to handle it again lol. As far as OT I wont hijack this, so my 2 cents........... "If I cant cure it to death, I cant beat it"

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka

Hmm Almaa, i miss the guy, firt man Mithra i ever knew XD, i remember our first talk,
    Onlzuka: You have me EX gf's name-.-'
    Almaa: im sorry^^
    Onlzuka: no need to be sorry, didn't end to bad, lol
    Almaa: good to know
    Onlzuka: hmm your the first Mithra pld i've ever seen and the first woman pld at 75.
    Almaa: im not a girl^^
    Onlzuka: o.O
    Onlzuka: why would you pick a girl character..
    Almaa: Stats
    Onlzuka understood

we went on and on after that talking about god knows what
    Anyho i heard that Almaa sold his character and the Almaa playing is not him, i keep on forgeting to talk to him, cause his on Invivisle now, and doesn't show up on F-list, the ls his in now is TheFallenoutlaws, i was in that ls once and it's a crappy is mosts lvl 50's, i doubt the real Almaa woulkd join such a weak linkshell
    Ya this kinda pisses me off, i was friends with Orangenamu and Holymoonhealer, now there are off the friends list because they are invisible. Orangenamu told me he's a bought account. Wootaru for RMT.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Last talk i had with Almaa was when i saw him in qufim and his Bazaar note was "BG leave me Alone!!" i didn't understand seeing he was in it for so long, i asked him why and he said too much fighting or w/e he didn't get into it, but i don't know if it was the real him cause he took alot of breaks from FF and came back, and the person playing him now does not deny being Almaa>.< I want to know why does the guy who bought his charater have the bazaar note up till now....-.-'

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Onizuka, to explain the confusion the ORIGINAL Almaa sold his account to someone who had high level characters on another server. This guy had the knowledge ( to an extent ) and the screenshots to prove it so we ended up taking him into BG for a little while. Things did not work out, so he was no longer a member of BG. He joined some other random linkshells around, something happened and he sold the account to someone else.( the second person selling the account is just something I heard from some people, I could be wrong and it might still be Almaa 2.0) The third person ( if he indeed exists ) who owns it, I believe can NOT change the bazaar comment because it was done on JP client and the guy who has it now has the English version. I don't remember who I heard that part from, but I remember having a conversation about it on vent. @.@

By the way, original Almaa > than any other Almaas
    I miss camping Amikiri while Almaa leveled cooking on colored eggs ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    By the way, original Almaa > than any other Almaas
    I miss camping Amikiri while Almaa leveled cooking on colored eggs ;;
    Santo holds the Party Egg he HQ'd for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Last talk i had with Almaa was when i saw him in qufim and his Bazaar note was "BG leave me Alone!!" i didn't understand seeing he was in it for so long, i asked him why and he said too much fighting or w/e he didn't get into it, but i don't know if it was the real him cause he took alot of breaks from FF and came back, and the person playing him now does not deny being Almaa>.< I want to know why does the guy who bought his charater have the bazaar note up till now....-.-'

it wasn't BG leave me alone it was "BG leave me allone"

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    it wasn't BG leave me alone it was "BG leave me allone"
    thx-.-'

Thx for clearing it up Nikkei, i was confused out of my ?????ing mind XD, but now it all makes sense. when i talked to him in Qufim he wasn't him at the time but was still a pretty smart guy, but last time i talked to him it was a noob>.>, so thx for the clear up, i wish him the best.

WHM

Ya i'm a level 52 WHM on Shiva and i would like to join your server. Hopefully you guys will like me, please post a reply.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    I think he said in a previous post, he ignored a lot of people from game, because he really wanted to quit, and his friends made it too hard for him to do that.
    Sure would of been nice if he had made an effort to tell us this instead of promising to still talk with us and be our friend, then all of the sudden not answering IMs and eventually blocking us all on AIM. It makes us seem like we were only part of the game and since he wasn't playing anymore we were automatically not his friend anymore. I would think he if even considered us his friends he would of at least had the decency to tell us.

It's really difficult to quit a game that requires all of your time, and during all of that time you play with other people. You make friends, a lot of them, especially when the game takes over your life and you play more than everything else in your life combined. It's a sad thing to admit, that I was obsessed and I would rather play than do absolutely anything else. I lost all of my real-life friends, my grades sucked, my family was extremely worried, I had lost and alienated myself from a lot of important people and things in my life. That's why I quit.

If any of you recall, this wasn't the first time I tried quitting. It's like the 3rd or 4th. Why did I come back everytime? I still talked to everyone, and since the only thing we all have to do with each other is the game, what did we talk about? The things I was missing on the game. Everyone called me Almaa still, to most of you, I am a mithra paladin. With that in mind, I'm sorry I stopped talking to everyone out of nowhere, but what choice did I have? If I told you I was going to stop talking to everyone before I did, what would have happened? A friendly "ok see ya later"? I doubt it. One of two things would have happened. 1. You'd get pissed, 2. You'd convince me to not quit talking to everyone, or worse, to not quit the game (which would happen if I didn't quit talking to everyone anyway.)

If you want to get mad at me, go for it, I don't even know why I'm defending myself, I doubt anyone cares. Fact is, I still miss playing sometimes, if I had the added effect of talking to people about the game all the time, I'd probably start up again, and there is no way I can let that happen. I've made promises and I can't let myself lose the people and things I finally got back. The game may not have affected your lives the same it way it did mine, or you just may not care, but I had to change it, and the change had to be sudden, none of this cutting down crap, cold turkey.

So I'm sorry, again, but if you want to hold it against me, then that's up to you. Hope everyone is still having fun and your life isn't getting as fucked up as mine did.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Dude, you did what you had to do. It's all good.

I still can't find those damn Cherry Vanilla Dr.Peppers, they only have diet over here.