+ Reply to Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

"I am a Japanese School Teacher."

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html

Very interesting, I haven't laughed this hard in months either. I suppose this particularly amuses me because I am a Japanese-American, it's just some funny shit though, how this guy describes the incidents...and the absolutely fucked up things his students do / say.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Are these stories just in fun? Half of these sound like his psuedo-fantasy of hitting it with 10-12 year old Japanese kids...but maybe it's cause I'm reading bits and pieces.

Damn it, I'm gonna read them all now ><

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

The "You WILL love me" story was funny. Girls need to learn the fine grey line between the all sexy "stalker" phase (which only lasts for about a week) and the "I'm not new anymore, and therefor annoying when I call ten times a f'n day" zone. Story reminded me of it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It's 100% real.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    The "You WILL love me" story was funny. Girls need to learn the fine grey line between the all sexy "stalker" phase (which only lasts for about a week) and the "I'm not new anymore, and therefor annoying when I call ten times a f'n day" zone. Story reminded me of it.

LOL yeah i read that one as well lol but in no way does it beat out "Gaijin Smash" lol

It would suck to go to japan only to have people filter you out from them like if you stink and shit lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

From the response of Japanese players in game, and their opinion of our culture in the West, I have zero doubt that I'd be shunned (sp) and given alot of static if I were in their country as a tourist.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

okay on BG forums at about 3am get on this topic hit the link, it's now 11am..Hmm 8 hours off nothing but laughter, thanx for the good time :D

Reading it was like. reading if *<insert my real name>* went to Japan to be a teacher^^

My best one was the Octipus one, it almost killed me laughing, and fealing his pain and emarasment, ohh and the grabbing you know what kid craked me up too, but if i was to post what made me laugh i might aswell copy and paste the 8 hours of everything i read, so i just put my fav and another i found intresting^^

omg that was toooo funny

Yeah a friend of mine actually knows this guy. Hes been writing these articles for quite a while now. Ive been reading them since the very beginning and always look forward to his next editorial. They are quite amusing and yes, they are TRUE.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

These all hit close to home for me. I've lived in Japan for almost 3 years now and I know exactly what this guy is talking about. Way too funny.

Sol