Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experiences with Kaiser?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Experiences with Kaiser?

I'm a PLD from Seraph and I've got some leftover Martial Abjurations, bout time I did something with them but before I start trying to get some Kaiser crafted I figured I'd ask if anyone had any experience with it beforehand. On seraph the materials for C. Hands is about 250k. If I buy a stack of ingots and have a blacksmither make the darksteel gauntlets I can do 6 synths for about 1.4 mil. They sell on AH for about 200k a pop.

Two questions really:

1) What kind of HQ rate on darksday/newmoon with 100+6 should I expect? With semi-limited availability for the JP crafters on Seraph I want to make sure I bring enough material to get it done in one moon phase.

2) How much do Bahamut crafters usually handle/charge for this kind of thing? 50k/500k is the normal rate on Seraph, but for 10-12 synths in a row should I expect to pay 50k per synth plus 500k for HQ or just give him all the NQ's plus some fee for the HQ?

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

duude if your gunna dump the kinda cash to tryn get HQ cursed, just buy a timeless hourglass and have the crafter sit in Dynamis and benafit from the x2 Dark weather atleast. its totally random i guess, but go for it

Relic Shield
    BG Level

or you could just go to feiyin or castle zvahl and wait

So you're saying that double-dark weather enhances HQ rate more than advanced synthesis support? Or should I be going for double-water weather since its opposite of fire (does double-water weather even exist?)?

Could be awhile until I do Dynamis on a new-moon darksday and even then with the number of spells being fired off I'd be too worried about synthesis interruption.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbo
    So you're saying that double-dark weather enhances HQ rate more than advanced synthesis support? Or should I be going for double-water weather since its opposite of fire (does double-water weather even exist?)?

Could be awhile until I do Dynamis on a new-moon darksday and even then with the number of spells being fired off I'd be too worried about synthesis interruption.
    Double dark weather that exists in Dynamis and the northlands should make synthing a lot more difficult, and therefore raise the chances of HQs. (Bigger risk of failing and loosing everything though.)

Double weather exists, it is most often seen in the cloisters for summons, I have never seen a cloister not have double weather. The Cloister of Tides in Den of Rancor would be the place to go for perpetual double water. I have also seen it a few times in the jungles of Elshimo and Sea Serpent's Grotto.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I dont really belive Synthesis support hepls out with HQ thats just based on my personal experiances, i do not see a change or diffrence in HQ with synthesis help, but then again i guess noone really knows anything for sure about crafting >_< Good luck to you with trying to get the -1's

Formerly known as Arcknight.
    BG Level

I asked one of the three 100+3 goldsmithers on Kujata and he said with the perfect day/moon phase that the HQ% is 1% for body and 3% for head/gloves/legs/feet. Only one HQ body has been made on our server, and two HQ gloves.

We payed 5 mil for the only one on my server so I think I got a deal.

EDIT: Kujata is really gimp when it comes to just about everything... I don't think I'll be seeing another HQ body on our server for a while.

0/28 synths for -1 gloves so far. ; ;

leviathan... dbl water weather?

use this theory for the other summons.

We have a 100 goldsmither in my LS, and she said she spent 8M just to HQ her Handschuchs, she has Kaizer now but damn.... She also has Kaizer Shield signed I believe, she has koenig helm and w pants, but I think she is just waiting to HQ the pants and helm before she uncurses them again. she's expecting a 10-20M loss per HQ