+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Wow!

I was searching for some FFXI videos, and I got a link to your site. And wow was I blown away, I watched all of your videos and they are amazing, especially with the music and special features. You guys rock!

I would like to join your LS, but unfortunatley I am not on your server, I am on the Bismarck server. Are there Level requirements or anything to get into your LS, or is there a way I can get a world pass to Bahamut, and have a 2nd character? ( I don't know any1 on Bahamut) But anyways you guys are amazing, and I dig the vids. Keep posting more. I'll spread news of your site on playstation forums. :D
    Keep up the good work.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

http://www.theorderls.com/joinus.php

Do a search for 'world pass' on these forums....

This is becoming the new 'what was that song in --' question lol

Oh, that sucks. I wouldn't be able to join anyways because I would have to make a new character.

Oh, that sucks. I wouldn't be able to join anyways because I would have to make a new character, and the level req. is 75.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

the correct spelling is "WoW"

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Sargeras - Thanks... the biggest thing you can do for me is Spread the word. Hope to see you back more.

-Ondori-

Yea. Ondori I will. Already posted it on FFXI Playstation.com boards. Few people have already gone to site and enjoyed the movies a lot.

Guys don't click that link to movies. I don't know why it did that, I think its the peice of crap thing on my computer...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    the correct spelling is "WoW"
    Sometimes I think Joft's wit goes unappreciated. I mean, using the same joke that isn't funny over and over is a gift, and nobody seems to realize this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Sometimes I think Joft's wit goes unappreciated. I mean, using the same joke that isn't funny over and over is a gift, and nobody seems to realize this.
    It is called a "running gag". You see, when something isn't funny the first time you say it, it gets slightly funnier with each successive time you say it. In this case by the 15th time it was mildly amusing enough for a grin, by the 43rd time it elicited a chuckle. Now that we have seen that for the 165,324th time, I laughed so hard that I vomited and passed out in a pool of my own filth.

I love running gags.

Likewise, some people, are just funny no matter what they say, god i'd love you sept, if you weren't a galka whore. =(

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Likewise, some people, are just funny no matter what they say, god i'd love you sept, if you weren't a galka whore. =(
    I hate to be a heart-breaker, but I got to be true to what my heart wants. And that is an 8 feet tall, 400 pound wall of muscle.

That has no Penis.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That has no Penis.
    Yeah, yeah. That's what everyone says, but we all know better.

Well, we've all had sexual intercourse with a Galka at some point, of couse we'd know.

That has no Penis.
    Just because this is true doesn't mean they don't have other forms...Ya know, Galka != Pitcher?

Edit: ooo, page 2 o.o

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, we've all had sexual intercourse with a Galka at some point, of couse we'd know.
    You mean you haven't?

Why would I? What's a Galka not got that a Hume or male Elf (god forbid) does? Oh wait, A PENIS. How do you fuck (or in turn get fucked) by a dude with no penis? Does he sodomize you with a stick? Get an Elf to do it for him?! WHAT MUTHAFUCKER WHAT?!