+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Worldx     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    People have their perceptions of genres wrong. You'll hear people say, "If I like it, I'll listen to it. I don't need genres". That all well and fine, now say you want to find something similar to that particular band. Genres are just a way to classify music in order to make it easier to find stuff that you like.
    Yeah I know that. I never said I didn't need genres, I meant I wouldn't wanna fall into a genre so much that it would be all I listen too. And in my experience finding something similar to a band you like in the same genre is pretty crappy, since I'm allllways dissapointed (something to do with nostalgia?)

Oh and incase you misunderstood, when I said catagories I meant the sub-genres you mentioned (black-metal, heavy, death etc)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

REFRESH PLZ

Fuck you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

ULMEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REFRESH PLZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Fuck you.
    I second that motion.

Fuck you t(-.-t)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

What!? You actually know of the genre hardcore? I thought it was netherlands/germany onry (well that's were the most hardcore/hardstyle comes from anyway).

Hmm, try this: http://www.holland-hardcore.com and then the radio.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    REFRESH PLZ
    Fuck you.
    I second that motion.

Fuck you t(-.-t)
    Ouch ; ;

Double whammy.

Double whammy.
    /nod

It's a RDM thing, you'd know :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hey I have a 29 RDM. <_< >_>

Doesn't count, go back to Kazham n00b. :D

Go get level 41 and then talk to me!

Go get level 41 and then talk to me!
    Make him go the whole route to 75 then talk. Even at the early stages the Refresh whoring doesn't get too irritating as it does later on when people do the infernal "REFRESH PLZ" and either 1) they already have it, or 2) you're in midcast of giving it to them -.-

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Let me fix that for you...

Hey I have a 29 RDM and I am far too lazy to level it to 37 for it to not be a broken sub job for situations where I need fast cast or stoneskin and phalanx.
    OK, that is much better.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Make him go the whole route to 75 then talk. Even at the early stages the Refresh whoring doesn't get too irritating as it does later on when people do the infernal "REFRESH PLZ" and either 1) they already have it, or 2) you're in midcast of giving it to them -.-
    That is too true. Sometimes I want to yell at people who tell me to refresh them when they already have it. "Hey, your MP isn't going up because you are good looking!"

I know, and I'm not even 75 yet ;o

Damned leveling other subjobs to use for RDM main >.> That and I want more elemental staves, waiting for frickin prices to drop a bit -.^

Edit: before I say something silly I openly admit I don't claim to know everything ;o

Yup, it's even better you when just casted refresh on someone and they ask for it, some guy even kept cancelling refresh cause his MP was nearly full, THEN HE BITCHED AT ME TO REFRESH HIM?!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Back in high school in my senior year, my true friends would be the metal dudes. I was the only one who to walk around with them and not be dressed gothic like and what not. No tattoos or nothing but it was damn it was cool.

I remember we was in sex ed and i dared one of them to ask the teacher about masturbation since we was on topic about something simular to that. He calls the teacher over and in front of us looked her in the eye and said if masturbation was normal lol. O god did that crack up everyone around us.

Another time, we went to mcdonalds and we got kicked out because one of our friends started drinking the ketchup from those containers where you pump it out. (This guy was diff though, He was into AC/DC but he was a cool guy and stuff. He did crazy shit) I remember he went to the village at around midnight looking for a place to piece the back of his neck. You all might think its really stupid and well, it was but damn it was good times. Keep in mind we all live in NYC.

Yup, it's even better you when just casted refresh on someone and they ask for it, some guy even kept cancelling refresh cause his MP was nearly full, THEN HE BITCHED AT ME TO REFRESH HIM?!
    It's people that do stupid shit like that I seriously get up and just leave groups. Once I had a PLD who could NOT hold hate. Not at all, he was wearing 3 pieces of AF I believe too. He almost never healed himself, Flash was a frickin miracle, he used voke, like every time the mob moved away from him, not just regardless every 30 seconds. The DRK and I were tanking more than the frickin PLD -.- <3 Phalanx+Stoneskin.

Eventually it boiled down to the "he goes or I go" decision - party fully agreed and proceed to boot the PLD Made good exp afterwards ;o

Relic Shield
    BG Level

That's fine, don't refresh me. Have fun with Blizzaga 3 assholes.

DON'T SAY YOU HAVE SILENCE BECAUSE THAT IS A DIRTY LIE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast