+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Worldx     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Pfft, Blazer's debuffs stick. <_<

We all know why that is, and it's why Sept made the "We hate Blazer" club. >.>

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Incase you didn't know, RDMs get this "refresh complex" if you will from end-game HNMs where your debuffs don't stick. So then it becomes a waste of MP trying, so all we're good for is refresh (and sometimes haste depending on config). Couple that with the crap we get in PTs and you have us - RDMs.
    On gods I will cast Para/Slow/Grav/Silence through all 900mp first before I refresh anyone. I try to get in an all-melee party just so I can do that.

I was refresh-whore for 34 levels (never really bugged me to be honest), but I'm done now. Only time I ever got pissed was when people asked for refresh when they already had it. Seriously how fuckin lazy can you be.

XP/MERITS = NIN + 3xRNG + BRD + ME *ONRY*

Lucky... bastard (/-

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Ahhh, the same old debate: since RDM are wanted for one spell and one spell only, they do not deserve anything else and should be treated as sub-human. But if RDM is such an easy job, then why don't the people who complain about us complaining about it level it to 75 to show us how much better they are? Could it be that they know that it is a thankless job to keep parties running as a support player?

Nah, that couldn't be it...

The only people who say a RDM is only for refresh is RDMs. Lets not forget about haste, back-up curing, magic bursting, paralyze, gravity, slow, dia, bio, poison, convert to keep a chain and then refresh. You complain about casting only one spell durring partys, well you cast more than BRDs, BLMs, and WHMs, so SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT REFRESH.
    Couldn't have said it better my self

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Yes, and if you don't also value the enfeebles a RDM does over a BRD you're not very bright. Do you think a WHM is going to say "OMFG DID YOU INVITE ME JUST TO CAST CURE!?!".
    Ditto

Okay i get an invite to pt: dmg ppl are sam drk(me) blm SC Tachi: kasha- Spinning Slash, but im a little cry baby that doesn't want to be a light whore, and refuses to use the ws, or SC.....I know why i get invited to pt's i do my job and thats it, i don't bitch and bitch and bitch about something i cant change nor would i want to. Only thing i would ask you rdm's is if you would rather not have the spell al all..?

And Saasha.. So you basically said drg is the easiest job in the game cause to the faster the invite the harder the job....only god knows where you woud get such an idea, but i have enough respect not to insult you so i'll leave it at that

Sea Torques
    BG Level

DRG is a hard job, every min you have to turn around and engage a mob, WS, and Jump. How am I suppose to eat, watch TV, run to the friege, and all this other stuff while EXPing if i keep getting interrupted every min!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

by getting a girlfriend? LOL

Okay i get an invite to pt: dmg ppl are sam drk(me) blm SC Tachi: kasha- Spinning Slash, but im a little cry baby that doesn't want to be a light whore, and refuses to use the ws, or SC.....I know why i get invited to pt's i do my job and thats it, i don't bitch and bitch and bitch about something i cant change nor would i want to. Only thing i would ask you rdm's is if you would rather not have the spell al all..?
    DRK isn't a hard job, you can play that job half asleep on the can listening to prince it's that easy. Think about it for a second, why RDMs complain about refresh, do you have refresh? Are you a RDM? Then you wouldn't understand at all. Besides, it's not refresh that truly bugs me.

Onizuka misses the Point.
    Zanshin! Onizuka misses the Point.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    DRK isn't a hard job, you can play that job half asleep on the can listening to prince it's that easy. Think about it for a second, why RDMs complain about refresh, do you have refresh? Are you a RDM? Then you wouldn't understand at all. Besides, it's not refresh that truly bugs me.

Onizuka misses the Point.
    Zanshin! Onizuka misses the Point.
    LOL, your not getting the point Ulm, thing were(or just me) trying to say is every job has something great about it and something not so great, all were(again or just me) trying to say is no matter what the jobs bad side may be, they don't complain about it to this extent^^, If you actually think you can play drk half asleep, they sure go ahead and try, you say i don't know how it is cause i don't have a 75rdm then i say the same to you about drk., I cant sleep, cause 1 i need to make sure my tp is always on point and im always doing something to make sure the SC goes smothly and close it for as much dmg as i possibly can with w/e buffs i have up at the moment, and if you think you can do it half asleep then im sure a rdm can just refresh half asleep and not do anything else just like how i can sc and thats it, but do we do that...no, reason being we are good at our jobs and do the best we can, every rdm i pt with does alot, and always MB's before the blm and wih 500+fire3 mb from the rdm, mob sometimes just dies, doesn't even leave room for the blm to mb, i would much rather have a rdm and a brd in my pt then rdm and blm cause rdm's are only missing the lvl 4 elemental spells and with brd we can do the SC faster and better and gives me time to buff for great dmg so when rdm mb's mobs pretty much dead. I think rdm has alot of great abilitys and and spells more than any other job, but if your tired of it sometimes do what everybody seems to do, lvl rng

After that I'm thinking you didn't read my other posts, i've pretty much said everything that needs to be said, so I won't bother anymore. Besides MNK > RNG!

lvling up melee jobs takes no skill at all

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    lvling up melee jobs takes no skill at all
    What are you talking about? Chatting on LS, eating and WSing takes lots of skills. 8)

It's why I love MNK. =P

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

And Saasha.. So you basically said drg is the easiest job in the game cause to the faster the invite the harder the job....only god knows where you woud get such an idea, but i have enough respect not to insult you so i'll leave it at that
    it's amazing how you miss the point completely. yes any job can be done easily. but also every job can be done right. the problem is is that alot of people don't care if you can do drg right or not.

yes a rdm can stand on the side and do nothing but cast refresh the whole time. and in that way rdm could be very damn easy. but a good rdm will cast debuffs, enfeebles, buffs, and heal when needed to. just like you don't expect a brd to only sing ballad, or only sing madrigal, or(at higher lvls) give everyone the same songs because it's easier. a good drk should have abs spells and their timing down, aswell as have stun ready to use if/when needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6