+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Some Good Ideas That SHould Be added into the game

hey guys, i just came up with some new ideas that could be added into FFXI.

Tell me what you think:

2 New WHM Teleport-Spells:

Teleport-Aun-

Teleport's you to the Gate Crystal somewhere in Ru'Aun Gardens! (Yes,no, maybe so?)

Teleport-Tavnazia (different name will be better, give me ideas)

Teleport's you to lufaise

that's all i could think of O_O, post your ideas too

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That is spectacular, aside from the fact it can only be used every 24 hours.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Ya... there is a ring to do that if you go to sea...

and if you had a teleport to sky, it'd be crazy how many people would be there... the fact that there is a barrier of time that it takes to get there is a good thing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Teleport - Ru'Aun or Teleport - Tu'lia would be nice. But Ondori does bring up a good point...I just dislike taking the trip there though.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I dunno, being able to set Homepoint in 2 places rather than one would be nice...

Oh yea, don't you hate it when you are ready to use TP on a mob but then the mob starts to move as you hit the macro to do WS and since it's moving it says you can't use it and you lose our TP? I know i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Oh yea, don't you hate it when you are ready to use TP on a mob but then the mob starts to move as you hit the macro to do WS and since it's moving it says you can't use it and you lose our TP? I know i do.
    Yes, yes I do.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think it'd be cool if they had an item that had an enchantment effect of erasing weakness. Maybe make it only able to use once ever 5 days or a set limit of charges... probably have to drop off somethin fairly difficult.

Removing Weakness would be nice. It'd be spiffy too if RDM would actually get its own "seal" effect, like WHM and BLM have.

Of course, I'm still bitching for them to make Phalanx II available to players since it IS in the system. >.>

Banned.

BG Level

a

Quote Originally Posted by Maren
    heres a great idea for asses, whenever a guy is gulty of a game violation, they get thrown into bostionaue obliguette cell, and a lvl 200 NM called MPK is also put into the cell then mauls them
    Bubbly Bernie {Run away!} :D

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    the fact that there is a barrier of time that it takes to get there is a good thing.
    Screw that.
    Sky outpost would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    the fact that there is a barrier of time that it takes to get there is a good thing.
    Screw that.
    Sky outpost would be nice.
    /agree

Watch the market for silent oils plummet :D

Unless you're crazy and just train all of Ro'Maeve to the Hall, that's fun too :D

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Removing Weakness would be nice. It'd be spiffy too if RDM would actually get its own "seal" effect, like WHM and BLM have.

Of course, I'm still bitching for them to make Phalanx II available to players since it IS in the system. >.>
    Time Seal, 0 casting time for 1 spell ;o

Quote Originally Posted by AvanariusAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

Time Seal, 0 casting time for 1 spell ;o
    Mini-chainspell? Eh, would be kinda redundant IMO. Maybe a seal that makes the next enhancement spell AOE

Phalanxga anyone?

Stealing this one from Kittycat's LJ just because I'd kill for the game to work this way:

hnm pulls
    Instead of thinking "Oh I'll solo behemoth and sell the gil to feed my kids", we should have some fear of him. Or even excitement.

Instead of setting up turbo controller or voke bot, we should be fishing for hnm with our bodies. 50-100 people stand around shivering in the snowy behemoth domain. He creeps on top of the walls that make up the map's perimeter and eventually jumps down and grabs a body in his mouth. He runs off with the person, but their alliance has 1 minute to follow to a nearby zone. After a minute the zone is blocked by falling rocks. This ally has the claim. Outside ally can't come. hnms pull pcs. :E

He's a dangerous motherfucker. If you wipe out to him, he eats your bodies. No raise for you; go to homepoint. If your alliance fell asleep and a whm got pulled, he'll probably die and get eaten. ":3

When the big bitch dies, enough of his body is in tact to actually get a hide instead of just a fucking spear :E
    I can only imagine what Ventrillo would be like during the pop.
    <Mage> AH!!! HE'S CRUSHING MY SKULL!!!
    <Everyone> All right! We won the pull!

A few other things I'd like to see:
    Shield bash do something.
    Evasion and Accuracy as visible numerical stats.
    A structured in game system of contracting high level crafters (like a classifieds board).

A few other things I'd like to see:
    Shield bash do something.
    Evasion and Accuracy as visible numerical stats.
    I'd like to add ranged attack, and ranged accuracy to that

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

My idea for an RDM seal would be something like:

Enhancing Seal - Doubles the strength and length of the next enhancing spell.

AKA. Haste spell would reduce more time, making its use a dream for a ninja.
    Or Doubles the mp recovery of refresh which is like a pld's wet dream.
    Or Doubles the defense bonus of Protect and Shell :O
    That would make rdms as valuable as brds so SE would NEVER do it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

id like to see the magic att and acc stats too. Also, how about a staff that is magic att +30 or so with other good traits for a blm, like juggy has +30 att. It would be nice to see some times designed for blms that we would actually use, instead of be like omg lol i have a kirins pole. Thanks SE for making hnms that the fight always ends with "BLMS KILL IT!!!" yet barely introducing any equipment content for us to be excited about.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

add new job classes

New Job Classes... Blue Mage, Dancer (another support class would be nice)