Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    DRG's 2hr should be Delete Content ID instead.
    Ignorant fool #1.

level drg just to feel gimp, thanks for the low blow not appreciated

3. 2005-03-24 10:23

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The thing dragoons have going for them is when you tank with pld/nin and you're unsure about hate, you still can go full force as dragoon. Summoners are used as damage deaers in HNM fights because the avatars can pull hate, right? Well, a dragoon would outdamage an avatar and don't get hate.

Black Belt
    BG Level

but any job /THF can do that too as well as bring other benefits.

i think he's talking about our hate sheding jumps, which no other jobs have

Relic Shield
    BG Level

How would hitting fafnir/nidhogg for 50 dmg and then doing a 200 dmg WS(probably missing) get hate over a BLM or Ranger or anyone?

Black Belt
    BG Level

i know what he's talking about.

the goal is to do hate free WS, it doesn't matter how you get to that goal as long as you can.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    How would hitting fafnir/nidhogg for 50 dmg and then doing a 200 dmg WS(probably missing) get hate over a BLM or Ranger or anyone?
    Depending on there equip they hit for alot more then that and are rather accurate as well. Sounds like you have had some really bad experiances with drg's on your server. There are alot of crappy drg's on my server but there are a select few that know there job very well and have the gear to assist there knowledge of there job. No offense to anyone out there but I would take a drg over just about any other melee job if I know there good at there job.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mithralily
    No offense to anyone out there but I would take a drg over just about any other melee job if I know there good at there job.
    why?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Cause i like ember and lady sitting with me when im healing for mana not to mention the drg's i go kill with deal just as much if not more damage then most mnks and sams when the battle is all said and done

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mithralily
    Cause i like ember and lady sitting with me when im healing for mana not to mention the drg's i go kill with deal just as much if not more damage then most mnks and sams when the battle is all said and done
    Show me a parser and then I'll believe you. Until then you're wrong. Hell, even Liltwin would agree with us and he is probably one of the best equipped DRGs there is.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This is a dumb ass thread, always turns into omg this is better than this blahblahblah. If you want to make such a big deal about something and argue over it go out and fight a war or something instead of playing this game all day and stroking your e-dicks. Maybe then youll really do something to make a difference, like get killed.

Black Belt
    BG Level

he asked a question and he got answers.

Don't fee bad. The end game sucks for all but a few select jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    This is a dumb ass thread, always turns into omg this is better than this blahblahblah. If you want to make such a big deal about something and argue over it go out and fight a war or something instead of playing this game all day and stroking your e-dicks. Maybe then youll really do something to make a difference, like get killed.
    lol ok veritas

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

No offense to anyone out there but I would take a drg over just about any other melee job if I know there good at there job.
    Σ(゜д゜|||)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Hell, even Liltwin would agree with us and he is probably one of the best equipped DRGs there is.
    What?!?!?! I don't have a DRG, wtf are you talking about?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Liltwin
    Hell, even Liltwin would agree with us and he is probably one of the best equipped DRGs there is.
    What?!?!?! I don't have a DRG, wtf are you talking about?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDXDXD, okay that was just too funny!!

I think Vudoo's right, only a few select jobs are needed.
    I feal sorry for the drgs cause they get soooo much hate from everyone, i actually used to be a drg it was what i wanted but i took a servay at lvl 14-32 and it ranged from drg is the worst job in the game and it worthless, from it's hard but the job is fun, i don't see where hard is fun so i sadly left drg the day i saw this drk in Garlaige lvl 50, looked so danm cool(remember was a noob) so i took drk, but i wanted to atleast take drg to 40 which i did.

The reson why drg is "weaker is every melee job" is something special, sadly drg was given a pet that is really only good when soloing(/whm), and drg isent a solo job, so it's mostly useless. Sam can deal greeat dmg with fast ws's spaming, mnk's can deal mass avg dmg with fast powerfull attacks, drk can do mass dmg with diffrent ws's onto tank(so can sam), so drg is just lacking something special to be great in a party set up. i seen a sam solo light doing about 5 ws's on one mob i've seen a mnk 2hour and basically solo an IT mob, seen a rng WS, barrage, WS, EES and destroy the mob, and i myself have done a 1387 spinning slash 1747 light and brought the mob down from 85%hp, i've never seen a drg do anything amazing in a pt before or heard of a story when they have, but what i have heard is drg/whm's can solo things that all melee jobs cant, they have the power to do alot of things other melee cant, but sadly the things they are so great at arent used with other ppl(pt's/ alliances) so poeple just don't count them.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

i've never seen a drg do anything amazing in a pt before or heard of a story when they have
    Penta Thrust on BC70 Bees.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast