+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Can I join your server or linkshell?

Hi I have seen your videos and they are awsome so I was wondering if you could get me on your server. I wouldn't need gil or any help lvling cause that is easy for me. Please tell me if you can get me in I would pay you all back some day and some how.

Don't join someones server because of someone's kick ass movie skills. >_>

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mithracat
    Don't join someones server because of someone's kick ass movie skills. >_>
    Yea seriously, BG is an "amazing" ls, but every server has a great ls, and can and do the same great things, they might not recored their fights but doesn't mean they don't happen i don't see why someone would want to start from square 1 and do everything all over again to join a great ls....how bad are the other servers anyway-.-'

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

World passes for naked pictures, female onry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    World passes for naked pictures, female onry.
    Need voice proof and good ass-kissing skills as well.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you dont want to be on this server. JP own you

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    yeah.. seriously bahamut is hell. 3-4 lses come to camp fafnir,nidhogg behemoth,king behemoth,aspdochelone 24/7. and we have competition with teamed up ls for even jorumgand and tiamat.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Yeah from Frap shots and forums, you can see that Bahamut has insane competition on every possible HNMs. The fact that BG claimed KB not too long ago says how tough the competition is. Also, other hnmls's on other servers are also great just like BG. Alot of those LS's do not update their HNM records on everyday bases on BG's forum. There is an hnmls on Garuda that defeated Jorm. and Tiamat not too long after they were added to ffxi and they also defeated Vrtra in early Feb. But they never post their stuff on the forums (Partly because most of them are JPs but they have couple of NAs in it). So I'm sure you'll be able to find LS's that are great just like BG.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Still server join

Competition is fine by me I love it cause I'm a fast voker and see things actuly pop before they spawn. I beat so many people to little and some biger NM's before but somtimes I still lose. Like take spook for example gil sellers on my server that have voke bots are there and when I come they always left cause I can beat them.

Re: Still server join

Quote Originally Posted by Canti
    Competition is fine by me I love it cause I'm a fast voker and see things actuly pop before they spawn. I beat so many people to little and some biger NM's before but somtimes I still lose. Like take spook for example gil sellers on my server that have voke bots are there and when I come they always left cause I can beat them.
    Sounds like hidden powers to me......

OR YOU HAXXOR CONFESS!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

LOLZ! Here's a little picture to explain the signifigance of claiming Spook verses an HNM:

******* : Most HNM
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    ... (about 2 pages away)
    :
    :
    Spook.

If you don't catch the drift, too bad. HNMs have 100x the lag, 100x the people, and 100x the reward. Try out voking a Faf/Nid in the middle of 10 Darters. Try pulling Adaman/Aspi in the middle of three Manitcores. Try sitting around for literaly 3+ hours just to get a chance to claim the mob. Now, I'm not saying that everything I listed is hard, because it really isn't if you're used to it; Aspi being prime example. It's not a hard pull, just takes some getting used to. Spook is on a totally different Lv compared to any HNM. And, as previous people have said, don't just immideately jump over to Bahamut just because someone made a video of their LSs accomplishments. Every server has many HNMLSs that do the same thing every day. If you people are that desperate to get onto Bahamut, go to GameFAQs, get a worldpass, and Lv your characters to the requirements set forth my BG. If you don't get in, tough luck. It's been said, and it will continue to be, BG isn't the only great LS out there; they just make great videos.

See this:

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 2&start=15

As my reply, no sense to repeat what I've already stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    yeah.. seriously bahamut is hell. 3-4 lses come to camp fafnir,nidhogg behemoth,king behemoth,aspdochelone 24/7. and we have competition with teamed up ls for even jorumgand and tiamat.
    Perhaps, I'm willing to bet that Fairy is significantly worse. We have at least 4 or 5 NA HNMLS, I don't know how many JP HNMLS, and also Gilsellers (but they only kill the lesser HNMs like Roc and Simurgh, or at least try, they seriously blow at doing it).

Recently MPK and CFH'ing at HNMLS camps, and even freakin Kirin has been popular lately. It's truly sad in all honesty. -.- There are times if I actually see KB being fought (ya know, if there's more than 10 people in the Dominion shit's going down) - this assuming the JP HNMLS didn't stall it into their time frame - I do throw out random Cure IVs. Of course later the one person that can speak English in that LS will throw a fit. As if they're freakin worried about losing hate.

Seriously, if you think you'll lose hate to KB with a PLD wearing 4/5 pieces of Kaiser armor from a single Cure IV, yeah, something's wrong. Apparently friendly gestures aren't appreciated. It's not like I spam the damn spell, I've saved some people's asses before. Oh well, now I just watch KB and if they ask for cures I don't give it out. They want a reason and I tell them. *shrugs*

"gil not a problem" more like "rmt not a problem" lolamirite?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    "gil not a problem" more like "rmt not a problem" lolamirite?
    A Simple: Yes

Fairy HNMs pretty much suck for the most part, since ive started with the HNM LS there has been maybe 1 or 2 times at turtle that their werent atleast 3 different LSes there. If i remember correct there was something like 91 people in Aery the last time i was there for a Fafnir spawn.

How in hell do you fit 91 people in the Aery? That place is frickin tiny! O.o

Black Belt
    BG Level

we have 100+ people there regularly.