Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vrtra     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ptolemy

Vrtra

you guys thinking of taking on vrtra soon? if so make a video of itˆˆ i want to see him die ; i got killed by him while i was exploring down there with my drg/rdm

should've soloed it with dragon killer and healing breath

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmm theirs a reason his undefeated >.<, my old ls found out the hard way, about 4 HNM ls's Virtue, SB, knights, FF,(forgot last one) with about 100 lvl 70+ and lets just say his still Undefeated on Bahamut.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

didn't they get killed before reaching vrtra?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    didn't they get killed before reaching vrtra?
    Sure did.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Hmm theirs a reason his undefeated >.<, my old ls found out the hard way, about 4 HNM ls's Virtue, SB, knights, FF,(forgot last one) with about 100 lvl 70+ and lets just say his still Undefeated on Bahamut.
    They found out the hardway by going to fight the hardest of the 3 dragons without even being able to kill a dragon that cannot fly and is tons easier than the 3 new dragons(i.e. fafnir/nidhogg) as well as going in with a totally flawed strategy as you could all see by how they dropped like retarded crippled flies.

Thats why.

Babyorphan

Vrtra just suck because of all the summons it produce that you can't
    voke away from Vrtra's selected target.. I hate them -.-;

Enough BLM would help immensly :x
    Vrtra is very weak to magic though.. ^^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Jps beat him yesterday on shiva. That provoke helm look spretty funny, Demon helm on a PLD with otherwise full koenig.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Babyorphan

Enough BLM would help immensly
    Summons have to be killed instantly by about 10 BLM casting Fire 4. He is not weak to magic, just like the other 2. His weakness it to melee attacks. Summoners and trick/sneak attack WS on a PLD inside of Vrtra is how you beat it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    They found out the hardway by going to fight the hardest of the 3 dragons without even being able to kill a dragon that cannot fly and is tons easier than the 3 new dragons(i.e. fafnir/nidhogg) as well as going in with a totally flawed strategy as you could all see by how they dropped like retarded crippled flies.

Thats why.
    Ouch-.-'

Heh either way im in to ls anymore, well it broke bascally and is now a noob(no pun intended) ls

Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    His weakness it to melee attacks. Summoners and trick/sneak attack WS on a PLD inside of Vrtra is how you beat it.
    Inside?

Ptolemy

damn

damn o.o , so like who ever beats him is imposible to gauge? hehe i cant wait till i get to fight him

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

the 2 best JP ls on ragnarok made a ls only to kill vrtra...they killed 2 times already i think, with like 60ppl

Babyorphan

Summons have to be killed instantly by about 10 BLM casting Fire 4. He is not weak to magic, just like the other 2. His weakness it to melee attacks. Summoners and trick/sneak attack WS on a PLD inside of Vrtra is how you beat it.
    Umm yes he is, I enfeeble him naked
    And I'd rather have 10 BLM cast Firaga III on Vrtra than Fire V on each
    individual summon he spawn.. We got it down to 70% then mages was out
    of MP, those summons burst out like bunny babies -.-;

Umm yes he is, I enfeeble him naked
    And I'd rather have 10 BLM cast Firaga III on Vrtra than Fire V on each
    individual summon he spawn.. We got it down to 70% then mages was out
    of MP, those summons burst out like bunny babies -.-;
    He doesn't spawn them like crazy, you are probably seeing other EXP Mobs popping. If you take away his summons, he is the easiest of the 3 Wyrms. Low HP, I don't think he Regens when asleep seeing how is undead. Let the BRDs sleep. I know that an Elemental Seal + Thundaga III takes a chunk out of his life, but you can easily kill him with 2 SMN and SAM, THF, DRK. The plus about Vrtra is he doesn't fly which means you can hit more and why he is that much easier. You need the BLMs to eliminate the only hard part of Vrtra the adds and or EXP Mobs. JP LS on our server combined with another LS and they did it pretty easy, 10 BLMs in outside alliance killing the SMNs right as the pop.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vadrocant
    His weakness it to melee attacks. Summoners and trick/sneak attack WS on a PLD inside of Vrtra is how you beat it.
    Inside?
    yes, inside.. like under his belly. and whoever that guy is with the adaman hauberk picture... he summons 1 like every minute, if you kill the summon in 5 seconds and everyone sits they can get back like 75~100mp. plus he doesnt always summon really fast. just make a 3 monk whm brd rdm party to clear all pops inthe corner or some shit.

but you can easily kill him with 2 SMN and SAM, THF, DRK. The plus about Vrtra is he doesn't fly which means you can hit more and why he is that much easier. You need the BLMs to eliminate the only hard part of Vrtra the adds and or EXP Mobs. JP LS on our server combined with another LS and they did it pretty easy, 10 BLMs in outside alliance killing the SMNs right as the pop.[/quote]

Really? You can easlily kill him with 2SMN sam thf drk ? tried nearly? I doubt it :/

If u alrdy tried and easily killed him all honor to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chyper
    but you can easily kill him with 2 SMN and SAM, THF, DRK. The plus about Vrtra is he doesn't fly which means you can hit more and why he is that much easier. You need the BLMs to eliminate the only hard part of Vrtra the adds and or EXP Mobs. JP LS on our server combined with another LS and they did it pretty easy, 10 BLMs in outside alliance killing the SMNs right as the pop.

Really? You can easlily kill him with 2SMN sam thf drk ? tried nearly? I doubt it :/

If u alrdy tried and easily killed him all honor to you![/quote]

I hope your not intending that I left our PLDs and other jobs NEEDED for HNMs. If you are I am sorry.

Just seeing 2-3 JP LSes kill him this way shows that, this is one of the easiest ways to kill him. But what do I know what I am talking about. I am a NA and we are a far inferior to JPs.

Vrtra has been killed for the first time on Gilgamseh by 2 of the best JP LSs.
    We gonna try it soon

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Rumor circulated that DamepoOrz killed it already. Can anyone confirm this?