Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

My bad 8) I figured it followed the standard 4x ore = ingot. Still a pretty hefty loss but nowhere near what I thought was lost. I think these ores will drop in value anyways, it appears 4x ore drop is guaranteed from what I've seen.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well, look at the positive side, darksteel sheet and scarlet linen were not lost, and that's like .00123% of the price in materials.

I actually was concerned when I saw that picture, because there is a way for crafters to on purpose make a synth fail and lose ALL materials , by just moving and standing up during synth, and I knew Xenigma when he was still in Diabolos and he's good people

But then I checked and only 6/8 things were lost, and no way to do that quite on purpose (I guess you could do it at the wrong moon/day time, without support, with moghouse full of the wrong stuff, sitting in the wrong direction etc but not likely).
    Anyways, that's proof that moving to Remora is bad luck :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    I actually was concerned when I saw that picture, because there is a way for crafters to on purpose make a synth fail and lose ALL materials , by just moving and standing up during synth
    huh? lol... since when? I'm 100 bonecraft and I've never failed a synth by pushing a direction key ;3

Most I've lost so far is 7mil(Venomous Claw).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I lost a Venomous Claw (5.8M at the time) because i was to lazy to go to Windurst and synth. So I synth in my Mog House instead and broke the Claw. Then went to cry myself to sleep.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

We just tried synthing the Wyrm Horn from the last Tiamat and blew it up as well (synthed by the most reputable bonecrafter on remora with synth support and all that good stuff). Worth 20-25 million.

This calls for a thread title change

"Linkshell with worst luck perhaps?"

Hehe but what can ya do... Go kill more wyrms! That's right. Wait, Scratch that... Boycott Square Enix!