+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ENM Madness (3/30/2005)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level

ENM Madness (3/30/2005)

Quote Originally Posted by FINAL FANTASY XI Development Team
    Ever since their implementation in the February version update, Empty Notorious Monster (ENM) quests have been taking Vana'diel by storm! But what you've seen has only been the tip of the iceberg! Our next update, planned for late April, will introduce even more action-packed, white-knuckle battles for parties of all shapes and sizes. There will also be various system changes that will allow you to take on the nefarious beasts with even more of your friends!

Keep an eye on this page for all the latest details!
    Alliance ENMs - Yes, Please.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Would be nice if these were hard enough to need an alliance. Or else nobody would want more then minimum people to complete for drops cause they're assholes. :x

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Would be nice if these were hard enough to need an alliance. Or else nobody would want more then minimum people to complete for drops cause they're assholes.
    i don't know about that, most of the existing ENMs can be done with less than 6 and i've never heard of people actually going with less than 6 on purpose.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That may be true but having a 15m split go 5 or 6 ways isnt as big of a difference as it going 12 or 18 ways. You'd need really really hard battle/phat loots/sweet exp to get a full allinace to go.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So im not invited?

I look forward to this, and currently enjoy the ENM's added so far. ENM's acctually give me more exp then I can get per hour at level 75 bst. bst is a freaking pain at end game.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Who cares! CLAMMING

Git Clammin'!
    FINAL FANTASY XI Development Team (3/29/2005)

For all you clammers out there, we have some great news--the ever-popular Purgonorgo mini-game is being made even better! Fill your bucket to the brim without busting its bottom, and you'll be rewarded with an even bigger receptacle to test your clamming skills! And with a larger bucket, who knows what treasures you'll be taking home after a day of digging?

Visit the topics section regularly for more details on clamming and other changes planned for the next version update!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    So im not invited?
    Awwwwwww! You can do ENMs with me.

ENMs are mean I did that uncapped boneyard gully one and our silly tarutaru BLM decided he was going to unburrow the antillion that hits me for 600~ when it unburrows

If the amount of items that drop continue to be only about 1-3 per ENM, I wonder how alliance based ENM drops would be handled.

You can actually get 4 in the uncapped ENM's.

Has anyone seen 5 items drop yet?