+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What the hell?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hmmm I think i will play Mario Bros tonight.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

that reminds me of the day i fell off my bike, but then i cure III'ed myself and was ok

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i fell off my bike once but i didnt make it and had to wait 30 minutes only to take a raise 1

Banned.

BG Level

a

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I remember the time I fell down the stairs, and they had to take me to the hospital and I kept asking the doctor to cast Cure V and also to cast Bar-falldownthestairsra on me over and over. He just kept staring at me and I kept on asking. I don't remember all too much after that. But they did move me into a nicer room. But they did put my shirt on backwards and accidentally tied the arms. It's a comfy room too because their is padding on the walls!!!!

Go me! ^_^

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    But they did move me into a nicer room. But they did put my shirt on backwards and accidentally tied the arms. It's a comfy room too because their is padding on the walls!!!!
    what level are the mobs there

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/mar02/31536.asp

The infamous story about the guy who off'd himself because of something that happened to his character in Everquest.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Milks: Hmmm. only one mob here and it's a HNM, Instead of having her name float over her head it's on a badge on on her chest. Her NM name is Uglyassnurse Pillgiver and she's always using this attack where she wants me to swallow some kind of "medicine that will me better." But I don't trust those HNMs.

And as far as that thing that JP posted, yes it is sad that that boy's life ended but I'm still going to stick with my opinion that only morons kill themselves over videogames. This game is like apart of my life now and all, but I will never kill myself over it. I'm tired of people using games as a scapegoat too. I don't remember who said this quote, but it makes a lot of sense.

"Members of a society always need a scapegoat to be an enemy to them for it is an unjust way to take out their agression."

If you ditch your life or kill yourself, it is NOT the video games fault. Unless their is a quest where the NPC says to you "Psssst....Daahan....your real life sucks bro.....just end it now!" It's the fault of the person playing.

Nuff said. Now back to my padded room to take on Uglyassnurse Pillgiver again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!