+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: haha fuck your main page     submit to reddit submit to twitter

OMG monkeys............ No way dude

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You think thats bad.... Look what I found in Septimus's bedroom draw.

(Lucky I bought my camera phone eh?)

Also if you have anyquestions on why I was at his house..... in his bedroom.... looking through his draws.....

I WILL DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THESE ACCUSATIONS

Lujan out. <3 Sept

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    You think thats bad.... Look what I found in Septimus's bedroom draw.

(Lucky I bought my camera phone eh?)

Also if you have anyquestions on why I was at his house..... in his bedroom.... looking through his draws.....

I WILL DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THESE ACCUSATIONS

Lujan out. <3 Sept

damn he just gots chumped i mean Owned..... 8)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Please, you know darn well that crap is far too vanilla for me.

wow.......

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    You know something's mentally wrong with you when you expect Sept to say something like that, infact - just waiting for it. But it's even worse when you come to accept it, and view it as "Cute". I need help.
    I think that it has gone to the point where if I did not say it, someone would say it for me. My mischief and hi-jinks liven up the board. (Seriously, one of these days I will refrain from making a comment so we can see what happens.) And of course it is cute, that is the point of a running gag.

And besides, look what I found out about Ulmega.
    You fucker >.<

editedlolz

Man anna's avatar pwns 8)

But omg the "View more Emoticons" thing sucks On the newhope website we have like a smiley putting a chicken in a net and smilies with guns and and and one with a smily poking another smily with a stick

haha OREO!!!!!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Dear original poster,

Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it.

Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are like that of the bird who keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, and that Barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker.

You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value. There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest parasitic species You are an aberration, a corruption, a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.

Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, study, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

^^^^^^^^

OP=Pwned.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

At least I tried.

That guy was driving me mad.