+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: haha fuck your main page     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

haha fuck your main page

No, in fact, we are just too famous. I get way too many complimentary tells during the day saying "grats on so and so kill" or "you guys are a good LS" or "it's my dream to be in BG someday" and it's just way too unacceptable. Tells like these drive people to quitting, as you can see here and elsewhere.
    yeah fuck you whoever posted that. you know i was going to PM ondori with my chart of HQ spawns and show him how to predict KB, Aspido, & Nidhogg spawns... but now forget it. you know i never posted anything about beiing famous. that was some guy in the other thread that said i quit FF for being famous. i said i was tired of the IMs which were about 75% of the time [so and so talks so much shit about you. is this story true?] fags who switched servers and moved servers ruined my rep because of shit they started on phoenix with me. i always found it funny that everything that ever happened to me on forums or in game was always blamed on me. look at that thread, i said in different words but same thing [i quit, stop IMing me about, its getting old] and everyone flames me. what because that armarok guy didnt take a joke about worldx. sorry i offended your hero. so lame. on phoenix it was alway in shout [yo cravy your a fag for camping Fafnir so much] or [W7 doesnt need anymore gil, leave simurgh camp] [Cravy i think its time for you to join the JPLS TimeToSayGoodBye] You want to know why I quit. Look no further then my other thread. story of my life i guess. or look at the reason i left wildseven. the leader gets mad at another member for getting kirins pole. then i dont agree with him and his reasons for bashing the LS members so its [cravy why do you always have to start drama]. i think my next post will be on allakhazam main boards and some other popular forum. ill upload my entire spread sheet of HQ spawn information so every linkshell on every server knows the biggest kept secret in FFXI. no more wasted days on adamantoise, behemoth. dont have to show up to camp those NMs until the day you know it will spawn HQ version. now that will make me famous.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: haha fuck your main page

Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    i'm gay
    goddamn it. you told us that in your other thread already

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i never thought i'd meet someone who himself so seriously

even moreso than me.. impossible!

ill upload my entire spread sheet of HQ spawn information so every linkshell on every server knows the biggest kept secret in FFXI
    dont worry, they have it already.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well, before you edited your other post you had en example of IMs from people saying "omfg i'm talking to cravy!!!!111". If that's now saying "I am sick of getting IMs from people who think I'm god", then what is?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Also...

ill upload my entire spread sheet of HQ spawn information so every linkshell on every server knows the biggest kept secret in FFXI.
    I BET YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON EVER WHO HAS THIS DO YOU THINK?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

_______
    |__\__(WALL OF TEXT
    O__O-(WALL OF TEXT

No, in fact, we are just too famous. I get way too many complimentary tells during the day saying "grats on so and so kill" or "you guys are a good LS" or "it's my dream to be in BG someday" and it's just way too unacceptable. Tells like these drive people to quitting, as you can see here and elsewhere.
    yeah fuck you whoever posted that. you know i was going to PM ondori with my chart of HQ spawns and show him how to predict KB, Aspido, & Nidhogg spawns... but now forget it. you know i never posted anything about beiing famous. that was some guy in the other thread that said i quit FF for being famous. i said i was tired of the IMs which were about 75% of the time [so and so talks so much shit about you. is this story true?] fags who switched servers and moved servers ruined my rep because of shit they started on phoenix with me. i always found it funny that everything that ever happened to me on forums or in game was always blamed on me. look at that thread, i said in different words but same thing [i quit, stop IMing me about, its getting old] and everyone flames me. what because that armarok guy didnt take a joke about worldx. sorry i offended your hero. so lame. on phoenix it was alway in shout [yo cravy your a fag for camping Fafnir so much] or [W7 doesnt need anymore gil, leave simurgh camp] [Cravy i think its time for you to join the JPLS TimeToSayGoodBye] You want to know why I quit. Look no further then my other thread. story of my life i guess. or look at the reason i left wildseven. the leader gets mad at another member for getting kirins pole. then i dont agree with him and his reasons for bashing the LS members so its [cravy why do you always have to start drama]. i think my next post will be on allakhazam main boards and some other popular forum. ill upload my entire spread sheet of HQ spawn information so every linkshell on every server knows the biggest kept secret in FFXI. no more wasted days on adamantoise, behemoth. dont have to show up to camp those NMs until the day you know it will spawn HQ version. now that will make me famous.

I'm actually leaving FFXI because I'm a witness/victim in the Michael Jackson molestation trial.
    |That's interesting.|

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Space out your text Cravy, you gave me a headache

Chill out, smoke some hash-browns and eat some fashizzle!

THAT CAT SO JUST GOT LAID!

Liek omfg im so famous!11! i cant stand all the IMs im too stupid to ignore!!11!!!.

Since BG is getting more attention i'll post this thread, along with my other thread to try and garner all the attention on to me, cause lord knows I deserve it for being so popular, man i'm so cool, but I hate that fucking BG for being cooler then me so, i'll just post thing chart up in some of the retarded message boards who's population of HNM members hasn't even gone past 30% in a desperate attempt to garner yet, more attention, man i'm smart.

I'm also very gay and insecure and love starting drama and pointless threads about me. I have no friends. No one loves me, but i'm just sooooooo cool.

Fuck, did I say that out loud?
    Yes, yes you did, you sad sad little man.

THAT CAT SO JUST GOT LAID![/quote]

A little off topic but...

OMFG, Luj! You took the words right out of my mouth.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i just realized this whole thing is April Fools joke probably lol

go me

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

THAT CAT SO JUST GOT LAID!
    by a mithra

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol belkin ^^

haha check the date.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wait, I'm confused. BG quitting is obviously the AF joke, but is Cravy quitting all planned as well? ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Wait, I'm confused. BG quitting is obviously the AF joke, but is Cravy quitting all planned as well? ;;
    I hope not that is the most famous person noone has ever heard of 8)

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

lol, by starting this thready cravygravy stood on top of a pile of dry wood, poured gasoline on himself, ate beans, lit a match, bent over, and farted.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Like i said before:

Sounds like a personal problem to me Cravy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast