Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirin defeatededed!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Kirin defeatededed!

Today Tomodachi beat Kirin, after much bullshit and drama, which could've been avoided, we managed to do it on our 2nd run, 1st being messed up because of CFH. >.>; Oh well, live and learn, but anyway! Just wanted to say it because you guys make it look so easy, but that was the most fun i've had in a while. Much love!

Edit: BMP sucks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Congrats Tomodachi for your first Kirin kill.

Drama and B/S? oh oh oh, yeah. you mean how you decided to move your way in before SB's scheduled time, wiped, CHF, despawned, and decided to give it another go without courtesy or respect to the ls's that had a solid schedule for kirin. Yeah you live and learn, it was most def. unnessary ^^ please dont let this happen again, kthx.

Congratulations! you have won the rat race to NOT be the last NA ls to beat Kirin. Kudos~

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hmm.... deju vu...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

OMFG.... how rude.... OH i forgot all the others shells there *cough* UDF*end cough* are perfect and never stepped on anyones toes... Yes we did Kirin and yes there was mistake on first run.... Get over it....

What ever happended to be nice and freindly to other shells... oh i forgot as long as it doesnt bother them its ok then...

Get over yourself if you want to be rude... Tomo is a freindly shell and not hardcore blah blah blah A$$es we do it for fun not to feel Superior... Your comments are rude and unwarranted and basically end of discussion.............

I use to have much respect for END Game shells and such but a few are loosing it. To make rude comments on a day that we are joyfull due to a few hour delay in something you do all the time.... its just rude...

p.s. i would say more but its not worth the typing nor the time...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ok, you guys are what 5-6th NA Ls to kill Kirin. I guess Congrats. Why post on BG's forum though? I doubt anyone really cares. Not saying all but seems like most these new ls's killing kirin have some "help". Can you really be that proud though when killing it with 45+ members,and whiping the first time,and calling help?. When good ls's their first time do it with 27-30?

but overall grats

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kotaku

Drama and B/S? oh oh oh, yeah. you mean how you decided to move your way in before SB's scheduled time, wiped, CHF, despawned, and decided to give it another go without courtesy or respect to the ls's that had a solid schedule for kirin. Yeah you live and learn, it was most def. unnessary ^^ please dont let this happen again, kthx.

Congratulations! you have won the rat race to NOT be the last NA ls to beat Kirin. Kudos~
    lemme ask you this, how did you feel when you got your driver's license? or when you graduated high school(if you have)? did you feel, "Oh yay! i'm not the last person to get my license/graduate"? or were you just happy you acheived it?

you try to put people down because it's something that's been done befor by others. well how would you have felt if someone had been as much an ass to you the first time you killed Kirin? the first time you kill something like Kirin isn't a small feat, and should never be treated as such. i still congradulate people when they finish their subjob quest, even though thousands have done it befor them. why? because to them, it is important. it opens the game up in new ways.

before you go and put someone down for accomplishing something, stop and think about how they feel. even if it requires you to pull your head out of your ass from time to time.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lol. I think you missed the point of my reply, please try to understand all aspects of a matter before lashing out like a twitch.

I do congratulate the fact that Tomodachi beat Kirin, there is no doubt it was a joyous moment.
    ~~~ HOWEVER, MWM did spend an hour "coaching" Mtangel on how to get it done right and swiftly, regardless of whether we agreed with your decision to fight, and when you fought is aside the point. There was no choice and the most progressive thing to do was to be patient and suck it up regardless of how inconsiderate it was/was not. Mt angel had said if Tomo wiped they would leave as to not interfeer with other ls's schedules, understandable given the already heated situation. Yet the ls decides to go again without consulting, or respecting the other ls's set times and members who were already there waiting. THAT is the disrespect, drama, and unnecessary bullshit Elcura is referring to. To put the blame of messed up schedules and times aside just because you "won" (to some pathetic extent) shows your inability to be responsible and acknowlege your actions/mistakes/consequences~ Elcura.

Quote Originally Posted by Roree
    OMFG.... how rude.... OH i forgot all the others shells there *cough* UDF*end cough* are perfect and never stepped on anyones toes... Yes we did Kirin and yes there was mistake on first run.... Get over it....

What ever happended to be nice and freindly to other shells... oh i forgot as long as it doesnt bother them its ok then...

Get over yourself if you want to be rude... Tomo is a freindly shell and not hardcore blah blah blah A$$es we do it for fun not to feel Superior... Your comments are rude and unwarranted and basically end of discussion.............

I use to have much respect for END Game shells and such but a few are loosing it. To make rude comments on a day that we are joyfull due to a few hour delay in something you do al lthe time.... its just rude...
    ~Roree, you also misunderstand the situation.
    I never said UDF / SB / Tomo were "perfect and never stepped on anyones toes" and yes, we encourage friendliness and respect between shells, however if youre going to gripe about every little thing in the past then this wont ever be acompolished, to turn the other cheek on your shells mistakes today is pathetic, based on the assumption "they screwed us long ago, we can screw them now" when you were concieved from your mothers womb, and the doctor slapped you a nice one on your tiny-whiny baby ass cheeks, were you pissed? you still griping about it now? move on buddy... move on. Ls's wont get anywhere when people are bitter about teh past.

Quote Originally Posted by Saashaa
    lemme ask you this, how did you feel when you got your driver's license? or when you graduated high school(if you have)? did you feel, "Oh yay! i'm not the last person to get my license/graduate"? or were you just happy you acheived it?

you try to put people down because it's something that's been done befor by others. well how would you have felt if someone had been as much an ass to you the first time you killed Kirin? the first time you kill something like Kirin isn't a small feat, and should never be treated as such. i still congradulate people when they finish their subjob quest, even though thousands have done it befor them. why? because to them, it is important. it opens the game up in new ways.

before you go and put someone down for accomplishing something, stop and think about how they feel. even if it requires you to pull your head out of your ass from time to time.
    ~Saashaa, perhaps you misunderstood what i said.
    Yes, Tomodachi killed kirin, congratulations, im sure it was an awesome feeling for you. The fact is not that you beat it and we dont care or respect that, SB and UDF would have been more then happy to congratulate you for your first win. No one is saying "so what?" so get over your insecurities of being unnoticed and live it up. The fact is that your ambition to hastily kill kirin TODAY has cost SB and UDF lots of precious time and members, considering that WE PLAN OUR TIMES ACCORDINGLY TO ACCOMIDATE ALL THAT PARTICIPATE. If you had simply asked or chosen a more convenient time so that it would not affect other ls's, everything would have been gravy. But no, apparently thats not what happened. I still believe you have the wrong attitude about the whole situation, in SB and UDF eyes this is what we see you as at this very point in time

"OMG OMG OMG WE BEAT KIRIN YAYZ!!! we kinda screwed up SB and UDF times... BUT WHO CARES WE WON OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS ALL! oh btw thx for waiting SB / UDF kbyez! ^^y"

you won, and you dicked over SB / UDF for a few unnecessary hours, nevertheless congrats on your first kill. Could you possibly take responsiblity for your actions? could you make an attempt to acknowlege that there are ls's that do this, and that there needs to be an understanding between shells so this problem doesnt surface again? i dont know, but we wont ask such an impossible task of you.

*here is the basic concept of what respect, cooperation and friendliness is to us*
    SB and UDF dont always get along, some members hate other members, some people have problems with certain people, however, both shells equally respect eachother and try to be considerate.
    When SB finally did our kirin run, after this disaster of a delay, UDF members were running around helping us raise. We were pissed, they were pissed, but it doesnt matter. When SB run was over roughly 10 SB members stayed behind with UDF and helped their run to help make up for lost time. Think about this, while Tomo is off in their mog houses, getting drunk off yagudo drink about their near-miss win on kirin, and start bashing on SB and UDF for being such assholes and not knowing what respect and friendliness is. SB and UDF are busy working to help eachother, the very essence of what you think is lacking. Open your eyes, and shut your mouth. Apparently its the other way around atm.

Let this be your blessing from SB and UDF for you amazing feat today, as it seems that you are upset that we will not congratulate you.

"Congratulations Tomodachi, you beat Kirin. {All right!}"
    -regards

We're upset at UDF due to the constant shouts and very rude /tells from UDF while we were fighting Kirin. SB was at least mature when waiting for us instead of shouting insults at Tomodachi like UDF was.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

That is merely the difference between the shells, you cant always assume you can piss someone off, then expect them to respect your time.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

MWM coached Mtangel? Does MWM post here? If he comes on and says he coached Mt then I'll believe it.

We were very adament about killing Kirin on our own without the aid of other LS's. We had the seals to fight Kirin much earlier, but we waited to make sure it was something our LS and our LS only could do.

hmm... well im really sorry we pissed you all off. And I feel horrible after you took the actions of a person that schedule this and acted against an entire ls.

I have friends in both UDF and SB, and i would never sit around by the damn tanks during a fight. Nor would I sit around and shout.

Now at the same time i say this, I know that the linkshell leaders of UDF were probably not yelling in the LS "Hey guys lets make noise and screw with tomo"

they screwed us long ago, we can screw them now
    those actions keep up these ideas...

both ls's said things they shouldnt, its over.

MT did not deliberately screw anyone that I know. And if you think he did, why the hell are you mad at everyone else!?

People that did / said things during that battle didnt hurt mt, you were hurtin the rest of us that had nothing to do with it.

WE PLAN OUR TIMES ACCORDINGLY TO ACCOMIDATE ALL THAT PARTICIPATE
    im glad you think you own sky, can I buy some retail? who is your agent?

you won, and you dicked over SB / UDF for a few unnecessary hours
    I will be planning kirin for now on for Tomo, we will hope this is true and I look forward to working with everyone in a manor that can make everyone satisfactory. Mwm has always been great with me, and Mako is very willing to work with us. Thats a step towards stoping this all.

Think about this, while Tomo is off in their mog houses, getting drunk off yagudo drink about their near-miss win on kirin, and start bashing on SB and UDF for being such assholes and not knowing what respect and friendliness is. SB and UDF are busy working to help eachother, the very essence of what you think is lacking. Open your eyes, and shut your mouth. Apparently its the other way around atm.
    I dont blame anyone but ourselves for our first lost, we made mistakes. We learned from them, and we did it again.

I dont like drama... and end game things like this suck because SE didnt set it up right, but its suppose to be fun! People forget that sometimes...

--Mikeal

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Mikeal, you've always been a cool guy to play with, I personally have never had any problem whatsoever with you.

Our argument is not with anyone one single person inparticular, it is the situation, many many members were extremely upset for the delay, many had plans, many could not stay for the entirety of the event due to it. The important thing is that the shells can cooperate and work out god/popitems/kirin times so that there is no confusion, animocity, or situation such as this.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

First loss was from confusion from CFH... second one was not a near loss.... As far as first or second run and killing Kirin alone its a great feat period.... We only made posts after some others decide to bash or whatever you prefer to call it here on forums.

We are not looking nor require a pat on the back from anyone else. We stated we won... regardless of the drama...

However maturity from UDF was very lacking and regardless if MWM coached or advised MT on how to defeat Kirin... i am pretty sure all the other NA shells needed assistance on first rounds as well.

How can a person misunderstand.... This read as my shell was here first so that means we are better than you and you need to wait til we decide we are done before you can do anything in sky. Now when i see a calendar pop up when i enter sky saying when and where a LS can go then i will follow it... Now that being said its meant more for narfs sake... If we had a posting somewhere where all shell could schedule and work together on a time then that would be great. What your saying is we decided to go for Kirin for the first time ever without checking with "x" amount of shell first then wait day or years for a response then get there only to have to wait or deal with something else.

There is nothing that really requires an appology.... we made you guys wait a few hours more for Kirin that you do all the time.... and while we do it you guys decide to /t /s /sh rude and malicous comments.... Hmm last i checked bashing another shell/person or a time delay.... which is worse....

As you so politely put it we "Dicked" over a shell or two for a few hours.... Sorry... no wait nevermind... no one appologized for the /s /t /sh bs* so i guess its ok.

.. with this being said tho saying it was a near miss and all the other lovely things said about it... thanks !!!! Your remarks are attangonistic and basically your trying to come off as we are just tyhis terrible shell for delaying your days a few hours yet... at same time bashing us for a "Near Win"

As far as NyukNyuk goes... Alot of other shells post accomplishments here and the OP posts here frequently... We did it with i think maybe 36-39 members... which i know other shell do with this number if not even more thier first time so go buy some gil then buy a clue.... We "Could" have done with less but like most people understand for first run we did not have the exp to fully understand exactly what goes on so i guess shame on us for being prepared to the best of anyones abilities. Cynical comments or not its still the same... We killed Kirin alone with only our shell after a mistake where there was a CFH and we wiped to avoid drawing the fight out longer and no reward... We wold have won first round as well since up to the point were CFH was done second battle was identical if not close....

I am sorry if people got upset from the delay but its not warranting this debate nor most of the bs while Kirin was still alive and trying to eat us. When fight was over we said we thank you for your patience... and instantly someone said... "Whats that suppose to mean" it meant exaclty what it was meant to... We thanked the people there for thier patience... well the ones who had it anyways. For anyone who knows me they also know i do not get upset easily but this was pure and simple evil...

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see meanings in what is said nor understand the context they are said in. Your preaching "working together with other shells" yet downplaying your own side of it and tripling ours. Doing a /sh and making remarks that intentionally are going to cause a response is not making Kirin die any faster. anywaysssss

/em puts on dancing shoes... ques the westside story soudtrack and starts snapping.....

REverse the situation and i am sure your responses would be the same... if not your mistaken then...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

omg what is wrong with you people? seriously! is it so hard to just say "congratulations" and leave it at that? why do you people feel the need to have negative input one way or another? they posted here on BG forum because they're proud of themselves, and they wanted to share the news. sharing news on BG forum is fine and always welcomed, creating drama in the forum, on the other hand, is not.

Congrats Tomo!!! ^^ u guys must be happy (*'.')/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roree
    However maturity from UDF was very lacking and regardless if MWM coached or advised MT on how to defeat Kirin... i am pretty sure al lthe other NA shells needed assistance on first rounds as well.

How can a person misunderstand.... This read as my shell was here first so that means we are better than you and you need to wait til we decide we are done before you can do anything in sky. Now when i see a calendar pop up when i enter sky saying when and where a LS can go then i will follow it...

There is nothing that really requires an appology.... we made you guys wait a few hours more for Kirin that you do all the time.... and while we do it you guys decide to /t /s /sh rude and malicous comments.... Hmm last i checked bashing another shell/person or a time delay.... which is worse....

As you so politely put it we "Dicked" over a shell or two for a few hours.... Sorry... no wait nevermind... no one appologized for the /s /t /sh bs* so i guess its ok.

.. with this being said tho saying it was a near miss and all the other lovely things said about it... thanks !!!! Your remarks are attangonistic and basically your trying to come off as we are just tyhis terrible shell for delaying your days a few hours yet... at same time bashing us for a "Near Win"

I am sorry if people got upset from the delay but its not warranting this debate nor most of the bs while Kirin was still alive and trying to eat us. When fight was over we said we thank you for your patience... and instantly someone said... "Whats that suppose to mean" it meant exaclty what it was meant to... We thanked the people there for thier patience... well the ones who hadit anyways. For anyone who knows me they also know i do not get upset easily but this was pure and simple evil...

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see meanings in what is said nor understand the context they are said in. Your preaching "working together with other shells" yet downplaying your own side of it and tripling ours. Doing a /sh and making remarks that intentionally are going to cause a response is not making Kirin die any faster. anywaysssss

REverse the situation and i am sure your responses would be the same... if not your mistaken then...
    It is a known fact that SB goes to sky tues. thurs. and sat. for Kirin. Mt knows this, and if YOU dont know this then perhaps you should get in the loop eh? in case you are wondering SB has theese things scheduled for the simple fact that other shells dont have any problems with their sky needs, too many times has an LS been doing gods or pop items and run into another ls doing the exact same thing, hence the problem we have now. So did you know or not?
    Yes? well then it was rude of your shell to delay us when not necessary, it was rude of certain members to shout, but then again everyones time was wasted. Well boo-hoo-hoo woe is you, you were not the only people affected by that ridiculous first run. And by ridiculous, i mean the fact that it happened, after MWM spent an hour telling Mt how to get it done. We all suffered and yet you went again, delaying EVERYONE and wasting time. Please dont give me this "First come first serve" crap, yes sky belongs to everyone, but that doesnt give anyone the right to interfeer with another shells plans, so if you think that you made no offense at all by delaying both shells by a few hours than so be it, viva la resistance.
    No? well then im sorry to say that you need to be more informed, if you cannot grasp all that is going on around you, how do you expect to do kirin runs sucessfully, dont forget that this game is based on cooperation, one cannot simply single handedly do everything, therefore i cannot express the importance of respecting other ls's. The problem you have with members shouting and /tell'ing your members is beyond me, there are mixed feelings about the situation, and you cannot expect to slap someone in the face and have them not retaliate. You make the choice, live with the consequences, or go home.

"this was pure and simple evil..."
    "Your preaching "working together with other shells" yet downplaying your own side of it and tripling ours."
    ....M'kay... yeah i dont know what you are talking about... *no comment*

"Hmm last i checked bashing another shell/person or a time delay.... which is worse...."
    Umm... well honestly, bashing on a shell hurts rep. if anything, but we dont really care for reputation lol, it appears your feeling were hurt.
    So for that, i apologize, im sure we didnt mean to make you (*/.\) cry.
    On the other hand, imposing on another shells events inhibits progress and pisses alot of people off, not to mention its a real pain in the ass. ya feel me? How would you like it if you came up to sky for pop items, and another ls was there killing them when you arrived, forcing you to leave, or wait hours for the next pop? would that be alright with you?
    So, if you want to play the "who was worse, bad vs. badder" game, i'd have to day that the time delay was prit-ty bad.

The fact remains that we plan theese things for this reason. The inconvienience that was caused should not have happen. Please try to respect the times and plans of other ls's as they will try to the best of their ability to do the same for yours. Thanks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

^.^

congratz guys

thanx dv!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

meanie narfheads.....

Thanks DV.........

PUPPYSHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NARASHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o yeah i killed Puppy the other day Roree; ;
    hope u not angry at me ; ;

NARF MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast