+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harajin / BLM JSE Feet.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Harajin / BLM JSE Feet.

On your server, do the BLM JSE feet show up on auction house, as well as Harajin's shell? The shell is made to make Icquira (sp) feet, which has enmity+ on it lol. On Midgardsormr (which has some of the strongest HNM shells / biggest hnm shells serverwide, aka NC), doesn't even show up on AH...we brought about 7 people to take Manaclipper boat trips and try to pop this guy early in the trip. considering the boat trips are only 4-5 minutes normally, you have to kill this FAST, and this can be hard with not too many people. Fortunately, with 6 people, we managed to kill it.

A few notes about this guy:

1.) Melee > Mages. A Mage simply put cannot time a strong spell during the brief time he comes out of shell, and he does it randomly.

2.) Save TP, and dump it when he comes out of shell...don't even try to SC.

3.) Samurai will own this guy, and I imagine summoner can be ok if they can time their bloodpacts correctly. Timing of your WS's is of upmost importance. You can either do a 50 damage rampage or a 700 Rampage. I think the former is better.

4.) He does not attack. Ever. But he does do something that's bad enough..AoE poison spam with 25 HP a tick, and does it as frequently as Faust. Screw nin subs, just bring your utmost powerful subs...and bring /sam if you have it.

5.) NQ version is Cylcodkjdfslkjdsjlsdfkjfwblahblah Conch.

6.) LEAVE ON QUARTERMASTER. Boat trips are shorter than the time it takes for things to drop.

Try it out...I wanna see how some of you guys do with droprate. We didn't get anything.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Harajin / BLM JSE Feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    On your server, do the BLM JSE feet show up on auction house, as well as Harajin's shell?
    Yeah the BLM JSE feet are on our (Diabolos) AH list, and sold once from a popular Bonecrafter to himself for 3M. I can't find the Harajin shell, though.

Not sure why BLM would want this piece. AF2 is a lot better.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Acually, Blm party would own this thing, Melee suck BECAUSE

1) When you hit it about once or twice it goes back in its shell

2) no ones ever on that boat, so when you fish it up, Thunderga III it right away, brings it down to about 65 percent hp.. not too hard

you really just have to worry about the timing on your spells mainly, ive tried this with 4 blms, but we all went at crappy times casting so we never got it, it went to about 25 percent hp

Sea Torques
    BG Level

hellboy+me+gang did it a few times i think, like 1 pop and no time to kill and two kills with no drops, then we decided having something just cuss wasnt much justification...+enmity for a blm ha ha haa

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I fished this up easily. Then some asshole level 57 pld attacked it and called for help on it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

We have a pair.

Onx has them I believe. Discordian crafted them for us.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, 2 blm from my ls have them. The only price in the AH is the crafter showing that he made them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Maybe at the beginning mages would be good, but after that, no. We kept trying to time a III or IV spell and it never clicked.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Its not hard to get set up for this thing you just have to be lucky cause the drop rate on that thing sux

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    I fished this up easily. Then some asshole level 57 pld attacked it and called for help on it.
    where is this NM at?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

on the mana clipper ride where you go near the whirl pools

ah thnx :D

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

2 pairs have ever been placed on the AH, once sold to anf from some person for 2mil, then second from that same person to a different person for the same 2mil. The shell has never been placed on the AH. Aside from the +emnity, I would love to have Conserve MP+4. But sadly, I don't think the drop rate is good enough yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Im tempted 2 hi-jack this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Im tempted 2 hi-jack this thread.
    I DARE U!!!!!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The drop rate is really crappy and you have to have high damage going with you cause it has some wild regen while in its shell plus damage delt is around -45% while its in its shell too and it has a poison aoe that deal -25 per tick so plan ahead for it single pt of 73+ can take it if they have good team work best bet would be just to take 2 pt's though lus it gives more chances of fishing it up

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Boots are great for soloing

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

/nod