+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Player Beware: Zigma     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Player Beware: Zigma

Zigma stated he would post on here about the events of this evening. I thought I would beat him to it, so you have the truth.

Tonight, April 4, 2005 at about 12 am, Amikiri popped in Gustav Tunnel. An LS member, Johnytbird, saw this and immediately told my LS, Kazoku. After gathering 18 people together, we set out to Gustav Tunnel to take this bad boy down. As soon as we showed up, we also noticed another LS was there: Tomodachi. Well, Johny tried to kite Ami, but died in the process. It was then that a player named Zigma tried to take it on. Once he had seen that other LS had showed up, he called for help, hoping to MPK anyone in it's path, including players you were experiencing in the tunnel at the time. We shouted the Exp Party to leave immediately to avoid death. After the Zigma and the few LS (TempttheFates) mates he had there zoned the scorpion, my LS immediately voked it after it went unclaimed.

We proceeded to take the scorpion away from the zone, so that the EXP party could come back in. We took it into a room away from everyone, and, of course, everyone who wanted to go after it came. In the middle of the fight, our LS leader and main tank, Tonyanjaii, became paralyzed and somehow lost the claim. Zigma immediately stole the NM from us, and took it down another tunnel. In that tunnel, he and his mates MPKed several people in the surrounding area.

Zigma claims that we stole Amikiri from him, after making a call for help and zoning it. He also says that our LS leader, Tony, agreed to give Amikiri back to him, which never took place.

After the dirty fight was over and Amikiri was defeated, Zigma proceeded to make rather rude remarks to Tomodachi and Kazoku, which can be found in the chat log here. Unfortunately this was the only part of the conversation I was able to screen shot.

Several members of our LS have called GMs, and they are in the process of investigating this matter. If you ever see Zigma or the LS TempttheFates, BEWARE. They do not play fair at all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

honestly 1 screen shot dosent help anybody

and second of all, i dont think anyone cares :D

is BG forums the place where everyone goes to complain? I dont think ondori intended for it to be.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I don't see what this has to do with BG. Why does everyone always bring their shit here?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Also, Ciechi...

POOPSOCK

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The only reason why I posted it was because Zigma stated he was going to post something on here as well. Feel free to delete it if you want, but don't be surprised if you start hearing lies from him.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this is General forum to speak of whatever you choose. I was not there at AMi but was aware thru my shell about it. People seem to think that unless its BG realted you shouldnt post here. BG forums already are gossip/drama based as is so you think it will change?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Really.. what's the point. You called a GM, that's all that can really be done. What are we who read these forums supposed to do? MPK them? Makes us no better than gil sellers.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm just trying to warn you guys anyhow. I wasn't complaining, by any means. It was a WARNING, noted by the TITLE of this thread. If you dont want to take the heed of this warning, then don't complain when it happens to you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

hnm LS drama: found exclusively on BG forums.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roree
    this is General forum to speak of whatever you choose. I was not there at AMi but was aware thru my shell about it. People seem to think that unless its BG realted you shouldnt post here. BG forums already are gossip/drama based as is so you think it will change?
    You can talk about whatever you want, but when people continue to bring this shit here then every single thread ends up being "i don't even see how this is any of BGs business" or "why does BG always stick their nose in everything". It's annoying as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Roree
    People seem to think that unless its BG realted you shouldnt post here.
    Obviously people don't.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

and what are other LSs supposed to do with this warning? personally, i don't think tomo would have cfh on amikiri, as it's not that hard to take down. tonyanjaii wouldn't have stolen it from anyone. warning a group of people about some asshole from another LS doesn't help much.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Well, Johny tried to kite Ami, but died in the process.
    I read that, and am on the phone now with him and we're laughing uncontrollably. I read nothing past that.

Laiya, how've you've grown. (Pssst, way to give the ToD )

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I'm down at Gustav Tunnel with Alwayscool and Hitaru and we're trying to make Baobhan Sith pop (Ghost for Cheviot Cape) we have a BST from tomodochi (LS spelling). It's alwayscool's friend. So I'm running back and forth gustav tunnel since I know a few ToD from NMs. Killed Taxim and what not and amikiri is popped. I being a NIN and having Hitaru as a rdm, I can hold the NM until my LS comes. A member from Tonyanjaii is sneak and invis and goes and pulls with a range attack. He Tags it and hits flee but he runs to the area where you pop Ungur and dies.

Amikiri is now unclaimed and is heading back to the place where it popped so this is where i pull it. We bind it and go to the bune area and begin to hold it. The bst (Ecleair) who is helping us pull Baobhan Sith out of no where says "Ok guys my LS is here (tomodochi and again ls spelling sorry) so can you please give it to us." I'm clueless and baffled and she gets so pissed off that she calls for help on so that I would have to zone. When the call for help pops, you have 80 people with provoke dia flash going off (trying to steal if it goes yellow when I'm holding it)

I begin to zone with hitaru pissed off because with tells going here and there I could not believe she (the bst) would screw us over this because I got the pull fair and square and I tell her no, that It's our NM and I pulled it. I am back in gustav after zoning and I am ready to take it back when all of a sudden tony's LS grabs it and begin to try to mimic my strategy. I begin to talk to tony and I will show the screenshots. of the conversation that took place, thank GOD I had a screenshot program running.

http://img240.exs.cx/img240/55/conversation3te.jpg

Nothing in this screenshot IS edited, I cut it down in MS paint because of the spam from the fight. After the NM died, I talked to someone from tomodochi (again ls spelling sorry) and Talked to tony and here is the screenshot from that.

http://img240.exs.cx/img240/9572/conversation26vi.jpg

Now, I want to apologize for pointing fingers at tomodochi since it was 1 of their members and not their whole LS, And I do wanna give them props for being ethical and also a thank you to Tony for understanding the satiation.

I would never screw up the reputation of the LS I belong to and I would never screw with other people. I would never steal a NM if it went unclaimed and If the satiation ever raised then I would make sure it was given back (Just ask Wayfayer or Beckes with something simular when we camped Capricious Cassie).

Do not hate me because i got pulled the NM fair and square
    Do try to emulate the strategy I use for bune and Amikiri, I always love to share.
    Do treat others the way you want to be treated, I mean put yourself in my position. You would like the same justice done to you right?
    Do not assume anything until you know the facts. I cannot send /tells to every single individual there. I talk to your LS leader and it's up to him or her to tell it to you all.

And to everyone else who reads threads like this, enjoy the drama and feel free to post but don't assume without actually being there or knowing one side of the story.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Player Beware: Zigma

Quote Originally Posted by Laiya
    Zigma stated he would post on here about the events of this evening. I thought I would beat him to it, so you have the truth.

Tonight, April 4, 2005 at about 12 am, Amikiri popped in Gustav Tunnel. An LS member, Johnytbird, saw this and immediately told my LS, Kazoku. After gathering 18 people together, we set out to Gustav Tunnel to take this bad boy down. As soon as we showed up, we also noticed another LS was there: Tomodachi. Well, Johny tried to kite Ami, but died in the process. It was then that a player named Zigma tried to take it on. Once he had seen that other LS had showed up, he called for help, hoping to MPK anyone in it's path, including players you were experiencing in the tunnel at the time. We shouted the Exp Party to leave immediately to avoid death. After the Zigma and the few LS (TempttheFates) mates he had there zoned the scorpion, my LS immediately voked it after it went unclaimed.

We proceeded to take the scorpion away from the zone, so that the EXP party could come back in. We took it into a room away from everyone, and, of course, everyone who wanted to go after it came. In the middle of the fight, our LS leader and main tank, Tonyanjaii, became paralyzed and somehow lost the claim. Zigma immediately stole the NM from us, and took it down another tunnel. In that tunnel, he and his mates MPKed several people in the surrounding area.

Zigma claims that we stole Amikiri from him, after making a call for help and zoning it. He also says that our LS leader, Tony, agreed to give Amikiri back to him, which never took place.

After the dirty fight was over and Amikiri was defeated, Zigma proceeded to make rather rude remarks to Tomodachi and Kazoku, which can be found in the chat log here. Unfortunately this was the only part of the conversation I was able to screen shot.

Several members of our LS have called GMs, and they are in the process of investigating this matter. If you ever see Zigma or the LS TempttheFates, BEWARE. They do not play fair at all.
    k, instead of making a thread, i waited for one of you to start one so i could follow up on the reply. Also, you say 'try to take it on' but you know (IF you was there) that I with only 2 people, I had the fight under control the whole time and got screwed.

I'm really sorry if this sounds cocky in my part but don't get pissed off because I holded the so called "HNM" with a single redmage and not with 16 other people. To tell you the truth I felt the same way when Ondori ran Myth (a LS) and we went to kill Cassie with a full alliance and we saw beckes duoing it with a RDM and said "how the f*ck can he do that and only with 2 people".

To say the most, A few members of BG (edwardtheblack etc etc) was there (camping the xbow goblin) and saw how I was fighting Amikiri. If you all want a neutral respond then let's see if any of them want to get involved and post their opinion without getting bashed on.

and btw, I did not say nothing to about Kazoku, but I did throw up a fit about Tomo LS which I already stated in my previous post. You also talk about my LS being unfair and dishonest yet you barely know or even know us. You have no idea what kind of person parklife is and to diss his LS like that is uncalled for. Why can't all NA ls's be a like BG. People might talk about them but they would never pull some shit like this.

the question everyone's truly interested in,
    drop?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    the question everyone's truly interested in,
    drop?

scorpion claw, scorpion shell and the great katana

edit: page 2 yay

then whoever is pissed should realize what they're fighting over
    1000 gil

i am the peacemaker, /bow /bow

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

zig, you might want to turn filters on for your chat so you don't have to deal with battle spam so much. i'm not saying you hid any information, but it does seem kind of suspicious that you have holes in your presented chat log. again i'm not accusing you of anything, just some advice that should help you later.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Saashaa
    zig, you might want to turn filters on for your chat so you don't have to deal with battle spam so much. i'm not saying you hid any information, but it does seem kind of suspicious that you have holes in your presented chat log. again i'm not accusing you of anything, just some advice that should help you later.
    Here you go sister. : )

http://zigma.mrwatermonkey.com/conversation.zip

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

---- opps didnt see that u posted the drops before my post, edited*