+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My copies     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

This fuckin guy named Amarok........GAHHHH AMAROK AMARAO ~j@!#!@#!@j312312$!@%!@$%#!%!$@!3471284#!$!#j$j#i! !

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's a guy named Hirroe. -.-

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm Leventiel... and i'm the only one with this nickname 8) 8) 8) 8)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

there is a mithra named Ziema.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm waiting for the post from Sephiroth

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sephiroth wrote:

Hello BlueGartr! I know you guys are not on my server (Planet) but I saw disturbing things on other servers, as well as on your server. You all know I created clones with help from Jenova, and those clones haunted those dreaded kids (Cloud and the rest) quite often. But apparently my 'rival' (he considers himself my rival, but everyone knows I'm way out of his league), Cloud, has discovered the cloning technique too. Whenever my clones come back from other servers, they report of an increasing amount of Cloud clones named Cloudx, Zomgcloud, Iamtehcloud, Klaut, or the likes.

I therefore call every Beastmaster and other people to directly asassinate these Cloud clones. In the rules.ini file of my server (Planet) is stated there can only be one Cloud, and several Sephiroths. This is because the bad guys are way cooler than the good guys. Apparantly these rules do not apply on other servers. I heard this is because the world is slightly altered (Junon is called Jeuno for instance) and therefore that spike-headed jerk is cheating.

Thank you for your time, keep up your good work.

Sincerely, Sephiroth

PS. Don't mind my bad English, I grew up speaking only the language of love.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    I'm waiting for the post from Sephiroth

loooool

New Merits
    BG Level

yeah :/ i have the same problem ed.... there is this gimp noob named elitaone always running around the place

Theres a JillValentine ; ;.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

There is a person named Birdmanson who is not my son! I dont even know the creep . Funny anyways. :D

Yin

Yindragon...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I had a confo with a GM early morning yesterday concerning this.

It started off as a small chat about characters names and how blacklisting them if it only effects a couple of people in the game.

It turns out that what these guys have done is a ban able offence! Why you ask? Not because of the name but the LS name that made with it, it seems these guys have broken a very strict rule.

Impersonating to be one person is not a ban able offence unless it is a GM.

Impersonating a LS effects all members associated with it meaning it shouldn’t be long until these guys get banned. (Gotta love the majority rules)

All I have to say is, I hope you wasn’t stupid enough to make this character under the same account as your real one, coz say goodbye to both Players a content ID's.

Have fun!!! FAGS!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

9 times out of 10, the groups of people, such as Huangone through Huangsix, tend to be gilsellers. Remember the Goblin group? all of their names had goblin types.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From what we can tell they aren't gil sellers Crovus.
    There is an Edwardtheblue/white/green from when I've been on.

I had a little fun /telling one in english first, then he told me he doesn't speak english so I asked the same question in japanese. No response.

I moved onto another asking first in japanese, they said they couldn't speak japanese so I asked in english. No response.

In all honesty it's childish and no one should really bother giving them the time of day anymore. The problem is that they went around Jueno handing out pearls to a linkshell named very closely to our linkshell. It's offensive because Ed has been nothing but nice to people and is probably one of the friendliest people on our server. It's similar to the time someone made a "Berdickus" or something to make fun of Bert (btw I do know who you are. :wink: But this "Bert" went and scammed a new ls member we had out of some money. Not that it was smart for him to fall for it but it was unfair just the same.

But to those "Ed's" if they do read this.. We find it very flattering that you would actually waste the money to make such a joke. Every month that the bill comes just think of how much you have accomplished with that linkshell of yours. Yeah it might be just a dollar per character, that is, if you were stupid enough to do it on the same account as your actual character. And if you didn't then that means you are actually using a new account in which case you are spending 12.95 per joke. Better stop reading this and go water that money tree before it dries up. :wink:

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by elita
    yeah :/ i have the same problem ed.... there is this gimp noob named elitaone always running around the place
    You right he might be gimp, but at least he's Lv.75 RDM and Lv.75 THF (can you say that for yourself?)