+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dont play wow     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    yes bert, when we want to try something, we dont have to jam enter and injure our fingers

mitzki, top left is my character's equipment slots, and the mouse goes over the item and gives you its stats. above that is your status, and below that is the status of your members, so you can see what debuffs/buffs they have on

top is clock/ping/fps/inventory space left/mana restored per second. some terrible lag at that moment pushed me to 300+ms. right side is the minimap of where you are, and the buttons around it are custom ui addons

bar on the right are macros

4 bars on bottom are all macros. i use numbers and ctrl+numbers and shift+numbers and the ole mouse. window above the bars that is blurred out is what i use for general chat and loot and other crap, the window on the right (you can only see some of it, it says [Raid] next to a lot) i use only for party/raid chat

the 5 windows that say "backpack" and "traveler's backpack" are inventory bags. 1 item=1 slot, some things are stackable, but obviously armor isnt. if you're an asshole, i can tell you what the different icons are for. bottom right is options to open up things like equipment menu, friendslist/search/guild/raid menu, reputation, skills, spells, etc, and how to contact gms that actually respond.

and koft, i love you
    "and how to contact gms that actually respond."

Just dont tell them how long it takes...shhhhhh :wink:

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    i called it

http://img128.echo.cx/img128/4242/netherwind5xl.th.jpg

server first, but i cant use it until i get intellect libram on it, but whatever, tier2 epic is like uncursed abj. in ff
    Fun fact!

Did you know that the human eye is capable of differentiating almost 16 million distinct colors?

That picture has about 10million of them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

xDD

FF Forever !!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

netherwind? thats tier2 isnt it? better hurry your ass up before they gimp MC to tier one onry.

golemagg still wont give me my gun

fag