Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Drunk playing FFXi?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

drink + cigarettes at 3:00 a.m. and take a party... u will see monsters using Utsusemi: Ni XDDD ( = in only 1 fight u will see 7monsters xD) that's awesome XD

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    you kids will learn to like the taste as you grow older.
    lol...yes true statement. Just wait until your first wife leaves you or you grow up and have serious life problems beyond somone triggering a spike flail on Nidhogg.

I rarely drink, but that doesn't mean I haven't had a few stupored nights recovering from actual RL shit

Drunk or Hung over. Probably not or was 2 drunk 2 even remember o_O

High. Yes, all the time <lol> from Paint thinner <lol>

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

It is true you will start to like the taste of beer... I hated beer when I was 16 and now its actually good... Its becuase your tastbuds mature... 2nd Beer as well... (Not second drink second beer meaning I have had a drink or 10 before)... Anyway... ermmm... Can't think... Anyway peace out!

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Do you honestly need me to answer that question for you DV???

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

If you posted this topic a few months ago, I wouldn't say I have had an experience playing FFXI drunk, but I have played FFXI doped up on weed. THAT my friends, is an experience when you get the really good stuff. Firaga III just really amazed you

Nowadays, I've ALMOST cleaned up that act, due to my sisters and their constant use of it. Last thing I need is the cops to get a complaint about them, and here I am at my PC smoking a bowl... I decided that wasn't gonna happen. There is the occasional time where I'm out with a few buddies, but I turn down the pipe sometimes. Because "smoking is bad.. mmkay..."

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Do you honestly need me to answer that question for you DV???
    Ya u do<.<!

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Ok here is my answer then.

{lie}, you of all people already know the answer of that question.

Mmmmmmm, sweet, smooth, cold, frothy beer....

I tried playing high a few times.

It just doesn't work. So I go and watch movies with my friend instead.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/ckuhns/weed.jpg

HURRY UP DAAHAN!!!!! and post your Drinking habbits <.<

GOSH

Im Gonna Sic Borishima After u !!!!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If I ever played FFXI drunk?

Yes, but only when I return late at night from a pub, club or whatever and I ate a pizza and I'm not tired yet.

I only drink after 7 pm, so...

But it honestly doesn't affect my playing skills (as a monk, that is, I could still execute SC's. ^^)

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

See I didn't want to read this thread, brings about bad memories but I read it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    See I didn't want to read this thread, brings about bad memories but I read it anyway
    /comfort

You still shouldn't have read it.

/slap

My LS knows me very well for my "Friday Night" binge drinking experiences. Every friday night when I get home at around 3AM and log on we either:

A) Get a new member because "They're cool man, trust me. I saw him totally kick ass one time" and I give them a pearl with no voting or trial period. (I'm LS leader).

B) End up camping an HNM that isn't even close to popping because "I heard from this guy at the party that Fafnir was due really really soon like... now"

C) Having members start leveling subjobs they'll never need because "Dude, I saw on TV this RNG/DRK that freaking ruled"

It's always fun for me to wake up on Saturday and figure out what I had the LS do the night before. I can usually tell what went down by the fact that they're laughing about it or threatening to join a rival LS....

LMAO @ all the posts in this thread.

FFXI high- 1 time. Leveling my RDM somewhere in the 50's and seeing Freeze just fascinated me. Somehow my mind wandered from Refreshing to food late into the party, I still managed to do my job well enough not to get booted from the party. Anywho, only did it once cuz my wife came home, all the leftover shrimp alfredo was gone and it would've meant death if she found out. LOL.

FFXI drunk- 14+ times. During these drunk periods, i'll more than likely start a job that I don't need to be leveling, or start leveling my mules cuz I somehow convince myself that i'll level that character up one day..... /sigh.... gewd times though, gewd times.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Fine fine fine, at a special person's request...

Yes I often play FFXI drunk, sometimes totally wasted. I find it more fun. People on Teamspeak or Ventrilo get a nice larf out of it as well.

One time when I logged on drunk, I got into an EXP party in Bibiki Bay fighting Goblins, Efts, and Dhalmels. Were 2NA in the party and 4 JP. For some reason, I was hell bent on pulling and didn't want anyone else to do it (we had a RNG in the party). So as the RNG was pulling so did I. We ended up pulling two mobs at the same time. However, instead of this being a negative thing, the JP BLM slept the mobs and as soon as we were done with one, we took on the other getting endless chain5+. Funny thing is that they thought I had planned that out and was doing it intentionally. Ended up getting over 20k exp that one evening.

Other than that, If i go out drinking on weekends, I usually come home and play FFXI and give everyone a good laugh (semi-uninentionally).

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Fine fine fine, at a special person's request...

Yes I often play FFXI drunk, sometimes totally wasted. I find it more fun. People on Teamspeak or Ventrilo get a nice larf out of it as well.

One time when I logged on drunk, I got into an EXP party in Bibiki Bay fighting Goblins, Efts, and Dhalmels. Were 2NA in the party and 4 JP. For some reason, I was hell bent on pulling and didn't want anyone else to do it (we had a RNG in the party). So as the RNG was pulling so did I. We ended up pulling two mobs at the same time. However, instead of this being a negative thing, the JP BLM slept the mobs and as soon as we were done with one, we took on the other getting endless chain5+. Funny thing is that they thought I had planned that out and was doing it intentionally. Ended up getting over 20k exp that one evening.

Other than that, If i go out drinking on weekends, I usually come home and play FFXI and give everyone a good laugh (semi-uninentionally).
    WOOT DAAHAN thnx lol u guys should hear him Drunk its funny shit.

Daahan Snake!!

New Merits
    BG Level

Illidan = god of the drunkin FFXI masters..... i dont think i have ever played FFXI with him when he was ever sober >.<

I used to static level with this crazy bastard, while leveling in kuftal he would stand behind the wrong mob whenever i attempted to SATA or use his TP after he heard anyones <call>. ahh.... the days of screaming at him in ventrillo to "get behind the mob get behind the mob!!! no not that mob you dumb ass the one thats standing over here" >.< alass he has gone to much worse places playing WoW on some PvP server now :/

I've only played once drunk, and just came on to chat, then became so mad at all the mistells and typos that I promptly logged out. I've pretty much given up drinking, except for about a once every 6-month binge.

If you knew how many times I've woken up under neath the toilets and strange places, passed out in bars/friend's house/backyards/sidewalks/concerts/alone, and how many times I've fucked ugly girls/gotten back with ex's just for sex/one night stands/banging best friend's sisters, and how many bars I either stole my glass of unfinished alcohol, lawn furniture, tiki lamps, you would understand why I pretty much had to give up the booze.

I wouldn't have called myself an alcoholic, but I would say, I liked to get really fucked up.

So i don't have any good drinking+ffxi stories but could share some real funny out of topic stories.

drunk X
    smoking LSD O