Thread: Lloydst sold his account?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Lloydst sold his account?

Just saw this shout today in Jeuno. Not sure if this is real or not. I guess it could be, but who knows with lloyd.

Who knows.... really ¡¡Its Lloydst for crying out loud...

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wouldn't be the first time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This could be very well true, NH lost alot of members it broke and was remade, sound like what happend with Virtue but then again not suprising 85% of the Virtue members went to NH for the same thing to happen is more than ironc, sound like fate to me

Talk about Drama Queen.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Talk about Drama Queen.
    http://poetry.rotten.com/dog-knowledge/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

That is seriously what happened the first time he left. If you read his bazaar comment back then, it read something like "This is not the real Lloydst. I bought this account. Don't act like you know me."

who cares i dont. Next slide!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

he sounds like the arch duke of jeuno lol

Ah well, we seem to be doing better without him

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Lloydst, whether it's the orginal LL or not, has become a backwash of Bahamut. His time is pretty much over, best we just forget about it and move on.

hurray for RMT?

lol notice my sig has some funny grammatical errors from the subject of the post

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I dunno.. I kinda feel bad about people saying stuff like this about Lilly.. The addiction this game causes is just too much for some people I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    I dunno.. I kinda feel bad about people saying stuff like this about Lilly.. The addiction this game causes is just too much for some people I guess.
    How do you expect anyone to ready ANYTHING you say with those huge boobs on that mithra?

I mean c'mon!! My eyes struggle (read, or look at boobs, read, or look at boobs???) Gaaaah!

Forgive my outburst, I am a boob junkie. :wink:

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

You rang?

LL may be as much of a drama queen as me, I didnt know him well enough to know that. But from the few months I did know him, he showed me alot of caring leadership for Newhope. It's really bothering me to see his people say the things they are (DV, Dahaan, etc.), but they knew him more than I did.

Popularity contests aside, I like LL. Drama or not, he gave a shit about the people talkin shit about him right now.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    It's really bothering me to see his people say the things they are (DV, Dahaan, etc.), but they knew him more than I did.
    The reason you are seeing that is when the "New NH" was created, DV was not invited to join. Just clearing that up--things changed in NH after you left.

You rang?

LL may be as much of a drama queen as me, I didnt know him well enough to know that. But from the few months I did know him, he showed me alot of caring leadership for Newhope. It's really bothering me to see his people say the things they are (DV, Dahaan, etc.), but they knew him more than I did.

Popularity contests aside, I like LL. Drama or not, he gave a shit about the people talkin shit about him right now.
    JP you are right in one regard You did not know him as well as some. You were gone before any of this went down so please save me the "He cared for his people" If he did, he would not have broken the ls the first time around, our ls fund would not have been widdled down to a mere 650K from 18 million, he would not have logged onto my in game friends account and start talking trash to the ls, nor would he have alienated people like cmooretaru, Sinister, and vivi because they simply did not agree with him on certain subjects. I highly doubt a true leader does that in any of these ls.

Lloydst was welcomed back to our ls after his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or something return only to ask that we all go back to NH and that he had found god and all was good. When we all politly refused he told us that his account had been hacked by Mcgee (which is just stupid) and the gil had been taken. Before this even, he had logged on and said that myself and Mcgee had done this. Of course being the person I am I confronted him on /tell and he denied any of this.

I stuck up for lloydst even when people warned me about him. I left a friendly ls that I loved to follow him because "This time it was diffrent". I will say he probably did care at one point, but to wait untill half your ls is logged off then sell everything you have for 100 gil each while sending a ls fund that was pissed away on who knows what with only a msg "I need to do this for myself" is not what I call a decent leader nor someone who has a spine.

Oreo has it right we are doing better without him because we actually have fun now. We are no longer in the mindset of having to prove shit to anyone, which was a big deal when ll was our leader. I watched Byakko's axe drop on sat. You know what the best part was? Not the drops...... its when the 3 war decided amongst themselves who deserved what and who would get it next time. Kind of funny how I got tells saying "Now that Ll is gone and out of the picture, I want you to know you have our support if you guys need anything" If Ll sold his account (which as someone said I doubt it, plus his grammer errors seem to still be there) then good, if not well I hope he figures out if he is going to quit or stay and does not let it affect another ls of 60+ people. I hope this thread dies because we have moved on and are having fun, its this one ghost that keeps haunting us though {Ghostbusters} {Can I have it}

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    You rang?

JP you are right in one regard You did not know him as well as some. You were gone before any of this went down so please save me the "He cared for his people" If he did, he would not have broken the ls the first time around, our ls fund would not have been widdled down to a mere 650K from 18 million, he would not have logged onto my in game friends account and start talking trash to the ls, nor would he have alienated people like cmooretaru, Sinister, and vivi because they simply did not agree with him on certain subjects. I highly doubt a true leader does that in any of these ls.

Lloydst was welcomed back to our ls after his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or something return only to ask that we all go back to NH and that he had found god and all was good. When we all politly refused he told us that his account had been hacked by Mcgee (which is just stupid) and the gil had been taken. Before this even, he had logged on and said that myself and Mcgee had done this. Of course being the person I am I confronted him on /tell and he denied any of this.

I stuck up for lloydst even when people warned me about him. I left a friendly ls that I loved to follow him because "This time it was diffrent". I will say he probably did care at one point, but to wait untill half your ls is logged off then sell everything you have for 100 gil each while sending a ls fund that was pissed away on who knows what with only a msg "I need to do this for myself" is not what I call a decent leader nor someone who has a spine.

Oreo has it right we are doing better without him because we actually have fun now. We are no longer in the mindset of having to prove shit to anyone, which was a big deal when ll was our leader. I watched Byakko's axe drop on sat. You know what the best part was? Not the drops...... its when the 3 war decided amongst themselves who deserved what and who would get it next time. Kind of funny how I got tells saying "Now that Ll is gone and out of the picture, I want you to know you have our support if you guys need anything" If Ll sold his account (which as someone said I doubt it, plus his grammer errors seem to still be there) then good, if not well I hope he figures out if he is going to quit or stay and does not let it affect another ls of 60+ people. I hope this thread dies because we have moved on and are having fun, its this one ghost that keeps haunting us though {Ghostbusters} {Can I have it}
    i totaly Agree

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I quit... no i dont... i quit... no i dont... i quit.... no i dont... ok i sold my account... no i didnt.... i quit.... no i didnt.... i quit..... no i didnt....

anyways.... what was i Talking about?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

wtf did he spend 17mil on? his ninja?