Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Where are her nipples?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that pic is sooooo photoshop lol, I just sat here for 15min with the picture loaded making the boobs bigger....then asked myself wtf am i doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    My computer is hentai/pr0n free~. No lie.
    If that's true, who gave you the picture to the cover of that doujinshi?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

im not gonna read through 6 pages to see whats been written already,2 pages are enough i think.

im from that LS, FantasticImpronptu... i'll tell you the reason why they didnt let fafnir regen to full HP..

first there was no other LS in the zone but us, but there was time keepers from wayfarer, sekaix etc.. everyone was waiting for such a long time and they decided if SB wiped we kill it so it doesnt take anylonger... its really hard for those people that come there to take the death time to stay 2 hours waiting for the pop time, then 3 hours because a LS had problems and couldnt kill it, then wait for it to regen, then again fight it for another half hour..

they talked to our leader and said, incase that LS wiped please try to kill it as fast as possible, so everyone died, we claimed killed it quick to keep it in a good time, and save people the trouble of waiting..

i cant see mwm's post, its edited...but oh well...if you got a question or whatever PM me, im not sure how much longer ill follow this thread

peace

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    im not gonna read through 6 pages to see whats been written already,2 pages are enough i think.

im from that LS, FantasticImpronptu... i'll tell you the reason why they didnt let fafnir regen to full HP..

first there was no other LS in the zone but us, but there was time keepers from wayfarer, sekaix etc.. everyone was waiting for such a long time and they decided if SB wiped we kill it so it doesnt take anylonger... its really hard for those people that come there to take the death time to stay 2 hours waiting for the pop time, then 3 hours because a LS had problems and couldnt kill it, then wait for it to regen, then again fight it for another half hour..

they talked to our leader and said, incase that LS wiped please try to kill it as fast as possible, so everyone died, we claimed killed it quick to keep it in a good time, and save people the trouble of waiting..

i cant see mwm's post, its edited...but oh well...if you got a question or whatever PM me, im not sure how much longer ill follow this thread

peace
    not pointing fingers but I was talking to the time keeper from way and he was disgusted at what FI did so i dunno about the whole agreement crap. I can't see any of those linkshells actually agreeing to something like that.

and I quote "They didnt even think twice, When they wiped they just pulled it, not letting it regen"

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm not gonna take any sides in this but I bet if they were at it for another half hour or so a GM woulda came telling them they had 5min to kill it or something.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Bah, did you guys hear that?

Dont try new HNM's guys.

While your at it lick ass, quit the game and steal HNM's from LS that are taking to long to kill. (Dont take this seriously)

Even if they had been there for 3 hours it was still 3 hours of 18 members time. If you not willing to wait then dont fucking hunt what is being killed. You wanna play double-edged sword thats fine with me.

It takes less than 5mins for the Dragon to reach full hp so stfu about 30mins.

Im in BG and I seriously feel sorry for S|B so pull your head out of your ass's and realise that S|B isnt anbu since all of the members that gave Anbu a bad name have been kicked from there LS.

Lujan

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

This flame is boring

On a lighter note the bulls finally made it the play-offs for the first time after Micheal Jordan leaving :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    This flame is boring

On a lighter note the bulls finally made it the play-offs for the first time after Micheal Jordan leaving :wink:
    Pfft Bulls....

76EEEERRRRSS~~!!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I perfer the 69eeeeeeeeers.............................

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    My computer is hentai/pr0n free~. No lie.
    If that's true, who gave you the picture to the cover of that doujinshi?
    http://www.google.com "mithra pics"

I think I got a virus the last time I downloaded hentai :3 I deleted it all long time ago >.>

woot this is a awsome mithra pick

http://cheats.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=1686437

<.< ranger mithra

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

/boner

now find a blm one so she can play with my staff <.<

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

i said god damn

8=====>

BG Level

nice pic lol.
    I need one of a mithra brd in sha'irs >.> that'd be hot.

damn those any one know how to post it on the forums cause i cant figure it out:/

nice pic lol.
    I need one of a mithra brd in sha'irs >.> that'd be hot.
    There are some, but NSFW

My H-Manga folder is over 15 gigs now e-penis size++ more like -- lolamirite?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5