+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Elitest Pricks Please Post Here.

*edit* This is why I don't post here.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FantasticImproptu has a bad reputation as it is. Them pulling some crap like that is not new. Be aware of linkshells like that and don't think all jp end game linkshells on bahamut are like that. It's only obvious that most jp end game linkshells don't like the progress most NA linkshells are working hard for even at a disadvantage.

Stuff like that has gone on both ways.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

There is rarely ever any common courtesy of Japanese towards Americans. There are only a few here and there who act kindly and show courtesy to Americans.

Yesterday my party and I consisting of 5 NA and 1 JP were tearing apart Dhalmels in Bibiki Bay (Getting Chain6 in normal party setup for the first time =P) until a JP party showed up who happened to camp right next us. They were sleeping several dhalmels in the area at a time in an attempt to take all the mobs in the area for themselves. We started doing the same but whenever our slept mobs went unclaimed they voked them and slept them again. Even the JP player in our party was calling them rude and uncourteous people.

Just the way things are.

I don't think any japanese linkshell hates my linkshell on Titan.

If one linkshell is going to wipe to an NM and others want claim, we /random because it is the only fair way to do it. We wait for the mobs to go to full before claiming too heh.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    FantasticImproptu has a bad reputation as it is. Them pulling some crap like that is not new. Be aware of linkshells like that and don't think all jp end game linkshells on bahamut are like that. It's only obvious that most jp end game linkshells don't like the progress most NA linkshells are working hard for even at a disadvantage.

*edit* Flame fest no thanks.

But....

FOUR HOURS OMG

it's still the efforts of those people though =/

*edit* Flame Fest no thanks

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't mind Razz, he just likes being an asshole.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

I like how this is turning out to be a JP VS NA debate once again, but please remember that it TOOK ANBU THREE HOURS TO WIPE#@!#@#4#

They weren't prepared to wait any longer, so they killed it with it's remaining HP.

any LS watching an embarassing act would've done the same thing. 3 hours to get fafnir to 10% is laughable.

oh please, save it ok. I defected into the jp hnm scene a long LONG time ago from the NA and I can tell you that what they did was total bull. While you camp fafnir at 3pm+ I'm starting to camp it at 5am waking up eating breakfast with 80+ people in the zone and pops sometimes get border line crazy where people have to get up for work in the morning (jp time) and only have a few hours to sleep. Even with this, there is still a LS every now and then (jp) who will try their first fafnir, put up one hell of a fight and 1 and a half hour later trigger a spikeflail and wipe.

Everyone else begins to random OR if there is only 1 linkshell remaining, they wait for fafnir to regen to 100%, make sure the area is clear from any disputes/misunderstanding and THEN pull. we could care less if it took them 3 4 5 7 10hrs to take fafnir down to 10%. There is nothing embarassing about taking a long time to kill fafnir with only 1 black mage and recovering from darters but it is shameful, and selfish to pull it before it regens to 100%.

E. Body
    BG Level

Don't try and give me a lesson on HNM hunting. I've camped HNMs since the level 60 cap, in JP LSes, I know what the rules are. However, would you be prepared to wait 3 hours maximum for a pop and then another 4 hours on top of that for a rival LS to wipe, then wait for it to regen, and take I don't know, 1 hour (or less) killing it?

I also like how you think I camp HNMs at 3PM. Like WTF are you talking about? Do you think you sound like you are better than anyone here when you say you camp HNMs at 5AM? It must be real tough to camp HNMs when you have an entire JP LS to claim it for you. You don't even know what time I stay up for some hunts...Please note your e-penis DID NOT get any bigger there. sorry.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Delete this please.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Let us instead talk about how adorable my cat Eros is in his hateful blue fuzzy scarf.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...imus/ErosS.jpg

Discuss.

Re: Delete this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Let us instead talk about how adorable my cat Eros is in his hateful blue fuzzy scarf.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...imus/ErosS.jpg

Discuss.
    Fabulous darling, fabulous.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Dunno what to say about the cat...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Dunno what to say about the cat...
    What is there to say, besides the fact that he is the most adorable thing to ever walk the Earth?

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Put a beret on him and paint a mustache and make him say "Haw Haw Haw!"

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Elcura are you male irl?

my 5 top guesses as to why they didn't let it regen, in order of probability:

5) They knew the only competition there were NAs, and they hate NAs
    4) Some people in the area got aggro after all the Anbu people were dead, so it wasn't going to reset after it killed all of them too, and probably would have spike flailed to kill the impromptu people.
    3) They didn't want to deal with sub20% mode from 100%
    2) The pop time had been pushed back 3 hours and they didn't want it to get any closer to the time during which all the haijin janai JP LSes come with FTTH/0.2 ping and rape claim but also die and cause similar episodes
    1) After having camped for hours, lost the claim, and watching 200 minutes of zombie/sleep/rmtstoneskintorque struggle, they, like everyone else watching, were just thinking "oh God let this end."

I think it was pretty gay too, but so were the circumstances. It doesn't really matter because they know how to fight Fafnir so they won't die anymore(like they used to w)

E. Body
    BG Level

omfg have my babies bert!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

w

Wow, Septimus your cat is adorable.

I don't think recovering from darters is really that valiant because you should have never aggroed them in the first place, so maybe that's not a boasting point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast