+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Do you post every damn problem you have on a forum JP?

Just curious, because you seem to be the biggest drama queen on the internet, i am not sure if this was to get sympathy or advice...Either way this is crap you need to take care of yourself and not broadcast to the rest of the goddamn planet, try to think for yourself once in awhile rather than get affirmation that you are or are not doing what everyone else thinks you should be doing.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

JP you do need to think for yourself every once in a blue moon... If you are looking for advice then ask for it... Not to be a total ass... I need help in my life to but I look to someone else... I look to my girlfriend... She seems to be able to cheer me up even if I am in the saddest situation. I was crying the other day and suddenly I was laughing my ass off cuz of her ... Don't post on forums... Your gonna get some pretty screwy awnser's (no offence to the people with good awnser's)... Ask your family they have been thru alot... If you cant depend on them then... Ask RL friends. It will make your life so much better. I promise!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Actually, no, i really did just post it cause I found my response to be funny.

You people look waaay to into why and what people say.

Not lookin for attention, not being a drama queen, just ...get this, bored and bullshitting like the chat room that it is. So suck me sideways, k?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet

Not lookin for attention, not being a drama queen, just ...get this, bored and bullshitting like the chat room that it is. So suck me sideways, k?
    Then don't post your shit on the forums dumbass. Seriously..... people don't give a shit about that kind of problems. This is a fucking FFXI forums dumbass.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Liltwin

Then don't post your shit on the forums dumbass. Seriously..... people don't give a shit about that kind of problems. This is a fucking FFXI forums dumbass.
    last time i checked

General stuff
    Talk about whatever you want! dont ask me!
    Moderators rooster, berticus, Twentytwo, Edwardtheblack
    there is no need to be rude. if you don't like what someone posted just don't reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

last time i checked

General stuff
    Talk about whatever you want! dont ask me!
    Moderators rooster, berticus, Twentytwo, Edwardtheblack
    there is no need to be rude. if you don't like what someone posted just don't reply.
    Or you could send a donation to help pay for their forums therefor you can read the rules how you want to read them and iterpret them to say whatever it is you want.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Or you could send a donation to help pay for their forums therefor you can read the rules how you want to read them and iterpret them to say whatever it is you want.
    what does that have to do with anything and also if ondori needs money to keep this place open, i'm sure he would of said so and people would donate, if people did not post threads like this, this forum itself would be pretty dead. Not everyone wants to speak about FF game in and game out.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Aratharn

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratharn

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dude that Elveen is a tranny. Look at the bottom.... unless that is alot of excess skin it could only mean one thing

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

Dude that Elveen is a tranny. Look at the bottom.... unless that is alot of excess skin it could only mean one thing

i just noticed that now

16. 2005-04-13 10:22

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

i just noticed that now
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

That pic should have the following Speech bubbles!

Taru female - Haha, time to get spanked.

Shexy MILFRA - We can take them!!! I have CURE II!!!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

JP,

Please post your problems here:

http://www.xanga.com
    http://www.myspace.com
    http://www.livejournal.com

Not here... We where really trying to help and then you come up with some BS awnser... OH I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR S**** AND GIGGLES! Here:

How Low Can You Go!

Thank you,
    Zero

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Um.... why dont you just ignore his threads instead of being a smart ass?