Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

The Asshole Examined: A Biography of Jerseyprophet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../lol_email.jpg

Exgirlfriend. I thought at least Joft would think it's funny.

sounds kinda creepy actually. she needs help and encouragement.

If I were in her shoes, Id live by the adage "We who are content with little possess everything." or
    "Turn what you have into enough". Thats just me though.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not suprising..well to me sounds like 40% of all women, They don't want to date a nice guy but when they marry a bad guy they want him to be good

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i dont get whats so funny. so you and your ex arent together anymore. she turned to you for spiritual support and you just blew it off? or am i missing something else? cuz people seem to be taking jersey's side...i guess i missed something...cuz if i am reading it right, whats so bad about being nice to an ex and helping them out? unless you guys like swore off any type of relationship, even friendship

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

She got intentionally pregnant with some random guy and told me it was mine for 6 months.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    She got intentionally pregnant with some random guy and told me it was mine for 6 months.
    Holy shit.. Ok now I understand.

I'm trying really hard not to deviate from the DRG thread we hijacked, but I must say something here.

Why the fuck is this even on here?

Seriously.

Why?

E. Body
    BG Level

I also have no idea. Like who the fuck cares?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

ok i understand now. lol. i was gunna say...you're a mean pricky person!! but ok...now i understand ^^

and yes...i dont understand why this is here either...but eh...^^

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Reading material. They always said you should read as much as you can in school.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

God told me you should commit suicide

he's waiting for you

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    God told me you should commit suicide

he's waiting for you

This isn't an autobiography asshole.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol ouch. If she was crazy enough to get pregnant and say it was yours then what's to stop her from making up some bullshit like this?

Ontop of that, it Sounds like her husband is doing the same crap she was doing in the relationship with you. stay awaaaaaay from the bitch. She made her bed now she has to sleep in it. Chances are she wants to get back together with you.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The OP wins.

Seriously, if you are asking an ex-boyfriend to ask something to a completely fictional character, God, because he said he could talk to God when he was drunk... well, yeah. And if you believe God is real, most catholics I know know one does not simply talk to God!

><

Yeah, Jersey, your girlfriends needs to learn to think for herself. Just like the majority of the world's population.

Meh

It goes to show that God thinks its funny to fuck with peoples lives.

Quit asking him for help, all he'll do is play some dirty trick on you, laugh about it, grab his balls and skeet-skeet-skeet all over the walls.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Lamest thread of the year

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I'm sorry to hear she said she was preg because of you but uhhh... You should be relitively nice... I have seen people go thru alot in fact 3 of my friends are preg right now because they where raped at a party by the same guy. It really hurts because they cry to me every night and I try to calm them down and all that jazz... Their parents and them are against abortion... I am as well because I know what it looks like and I know EXACTLY what happens its very sad... Anyway... She has been thru alot man show some heart... I mean I understand the posistion you are in but like man listen she can't afford to feed her kids that means LITTLE KIDS ARE STARVING!!! THEY ARE CRYING FOR FOOD AND SHE CAN'T AFFORD IT MAN IMAGINE THE KIDS STARVING IMAGIVE THEIR LITTLE TUMMY'S GROWLING! I don't know how someone could be this heartless to see that email and not feel bad even though she did say she was preg because of you... Saying forget it is heartless... I put my 2 cents in so there you are! Have a good day Jersey!

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Women are weird as hell, and I thank God everyday I'm not a guy so I don't have to deal with women's bullshit, but honestly, it sounds like she's going through a lot, and you've got a lame ass way of going about things. "I like boobs." God knows what's going through her head right now.
    But seriously. why the fuck is this posted here....