Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins
    Dude, Daahan you mean you dont eat Darkvalentines Mangina while playing? hmm I was misinformed by DV

oooook......moving right along......

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

yea I think your a faggot, your fuckin ignorant piece of shit who actually thinks that you being a DRG is useful, why dont u go back to Pakistan and blow urself up in a bus like all your other dead brothers k thnx.
    /wave allah

Banned.

BG Level

a

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Raman noodles what now

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I love ramen with like... A lot of Hot sauce, but i dont like gay DRG faggots XD

Re: What do you eat while camping HNM?

Hawkins:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    P.S. Don't turn this into a flame somehow...lol
    Either your sense of humor is just really terrible, and even in the most sarcatic/driest sense, its not funny.

Or,

You're a racist.
    In the event that the latter stands correct, I found this deep within the general forums.
    Call me crazy, but I LOVE having sex with animals. especially dead ones, those don't bite. small ones work well to jam up my ass.

btw, I like to drink chocolate milk and eat pastachio nuts.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Actually I did turn it into a Flame thread. you know why? Ill inform you,Hes a ignorant piece of shit who I really dislike and im letting him know it- like this again. DAAHAN YOU ARE A DUMB FAGGOT your insensible thoughts make me wonder what goes on thru ur retarded pakistani head

I do LOVE SEX WITH ANIMALS, like your mom- love that fat sloppy bitch she sure knows how to suck it clean

Idk why you proceed to stick up for this ignorant faggot. your probly in the very sad LS New hope with him and actually think your a good player the way he does but anyways make up some more posts id love to flame you and your POS LS

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Your post was funny because I imagine STEVEN hawkins reading it and that made me laugh

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

wow this isnt a flame thread... your a retard for telling haukins not to post that and have that picture there of disrespecting a female what a dick you are quit life and hang yourself

Actually I did turn it into a Flame thread. you know why? Ill inform you,Hes a ignorant piece of shit who I really dislike and im letting him know it- like this again. DAAHAN YOU ARE A DUMB FAGGOT your insensible thoughts make me wonder what goes on thru ur retarded pakistani head

I do LOVE SEX WITH ANIMALS, like your mom- love that fat sloppy bitch she sure knows how to suck it clean

Idk why you proceed to stick up for this ignorant faggot. your probly in the very sad LS New hope with him and actually think your a good player the way he does but anyways make up some more posts id love to flame you and your POS LS
    Lol you're such an idiot and only prove the point further. I think someone's cranky because their dad didn't cum up their ass last night I'm only sticking up for him because u're racist/biggot/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi
    wow this isnt a flame thread... your a retard for telling haukins not to post that and have that picture there of disrespecting a female what a dick you are quit life and hang yourself
    huh?! if you're referring to that picture, its actually a boy named solomon, it reminded me of hawkins. in a movie called gummo, the hand you is actually his mom, shampooing him up. btw i'm not saying "Hawkins don't post" learn to read, learn to write, learn some grammar.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Im not racist, he basically left himself in the open for a low blow.. That I landed, hes ignorant, and Yea I guess I am also for saying how much he is so

Im not racist, he basically left himself in the open for a low blow.. That I landed, hes ignorant, and Yea I guess I am also for saying how much he is so
    umm everything you said about him is either racist, or biggoting. except that he maybe be arogant.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

its still wrong to post that you couldnt possibly have remourse for that female oh well guess your an ass just stop i feel bad for her

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Oh well, it was racist remark towards him... because I dont like him nor your weak ass LS

/farewell

Oh well, it was racist remark towards him... because I dont like him nor your weak ass LS

/farewell
    umm what LS? daahan and I aren't in the same LS. and refer to your other post and come out of hiding reveal who you really are. or are you too cowardly?

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi
    its still wrong to post that you couldnt possibly have remourse for that female oh well guess your an ass just stop i feel bad for her
    who are you talking about? are you still mad at that picture? ITS A GUY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! LEARN TO READ!

whatever i can find

DV's character has a camel toe :/

btw, who the are you hawkins?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

What the **** is this?

What ******* right do you have to come out and say some ******* racist crap like that?

You are a P*SSY, you are AFRAID, and you have NUTS the size of DIPPIN' DOTS for not telling people who the **** you are.

Don't come on forums and bring that ******* racist shit here.

And you being the ******* hypocrite that you are calling me a biggot. I don't really give a **** what you think about DRG job. I can probably bet that a DRG outdamages you in all parties Zaytien, if that is you.

Maybe if you hadn't put in the ******* racist ass comment, I wouldn't be getting so angry. I get people bashing DRG all the time so I don't really care anymore, I do what I do.

But before you go making ******* racist and prejudice comments like that, why don't you tell people who the **** you are you racist P*SSY.

*edit* removed bad language, sorry BG forum people, but his racist comment ticked me off. People don't need to bring racist crap from rl into the game like that.