+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Granted: Everyone now spends 24/7 in Mithra Strip joint and no one levels anymore, while those that think since people in Mithra strip joint 24/7, they can go claim NMs, spend their hours at NM just to give up and go to Mithra strip joint. This ruins the economy and game dies out. People start paying 15 bux a month just to log to go watch Mithras strip... I think I fucked it up, turned this into a wish somehow. (I personally prefer Elvaan women. 8) )

I wish SE would fire their game designers, those who think by implementing stupid shit like latest JSE is original, and hire more talented people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    (I personally prefer Elvaan women. 8) )
    gross

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    gross
    That's coming from someone who likes to lick her/himself.

Wow if the topic isn't starting to take an ugly (or erotic) turn....

gross
    Sexual Preference:

Mithra > F.Hume > F.Tarutaru > Galka > M.Tarutaru > M.Hume > M.Elvaan > Genbu > then.... F.Elvaan with 3 paper bags, 2liters of vodka, and a sheet of acid.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    gross
    Sexual Preference:

Mithra > F.Hume > F.Tarutaru > Galka > M.Tarutaru > M.Hume > M.Elvaan > Genbu > then.... F.Elvaan with 3 paper bags, 2liters of vodka, and a sheet of acid.
    I can see the welcome party for evalime <lol>

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium
    Quote Originally Posted by geno
    I wish The 3 Kings spawned randomly in [sea].
    Granted, but they don't actually drop anything in sea.

I wish avatars would get their final abilities(ie Grand Fall, etc.)
    Granted, but you can only use them once every 5 hours.

I wish SE would introduce new Job Classes and Races, allowing for more versatility and options..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by lesliecheung
    Granted, All mages get a Flee Spell and melee get to ride on Galkas.

I wish for a Mithra Striptease joint to keep us occupied whilst LFP >.>
    Actually, I think the granted for that wish is: "Septimus levels DRK to 75".

I wish there was an option to filter DRG, DRK, THF, MNK, SAM, and maybe WAR from the LFG board.
    Granted, but you are now level 1 in all basic jobs. No advanced jobs unlocked or the abilitiy to unlock them until you are level 30. You loose all your gil and crafting levels.

Thanks for adding to my stereotype that mages are asses.

My Wish: SE will make the gods in sea prone to physical damage and very resistant to magic damage. Eat shit black mages 8)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    My Wish: SE will make the gods in sea prone to physical damage and very resistant to magic damage. Eat shit black mages 8)
    granted, they'll have ridiculously high evasion, no melee could ever hope to hit one and rangers will be king.

oh wait...

You know, I think you are all doing this incorrectly, you're taking a wish, then granting it, and adding completely irrelevent bullshit to it.

You're supposed to figure out a way that the wish could backfire with the way that it is worded. Ever read the goosebumps book "be careful what you wish for"? The girl wished she would be the best basketball player on her team because she sucked. So what happened? She was the best, but the wish didn't make her better, it made everyone worse than her. Get the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Quote:
    I wish there was an option to filter DRG, DRK, THF, MNK, SAM, and maybe WAR from the LFG board.

Granted, but you are now level 1 in all basic jobs. No advanced jobs unlocked or the abilitiy to unlock them until you are level 30. You loose all your gil and crafting levels.
    Explain to me what any of those things have anything to do with anything whatsoever.

Dan is right! Go, go Dan!