+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level

The Corrupt Wish (Vana'diel Style)

since people seem to have so much free time here. here's a game to play i got from another message board.

each poster makes a wish, than the next poster messes up the wish to the point where most people would rather their original wish didn't come true. after that post a wish of your own so someone else can corrupt it.

Example 1:
    - I wish alliance ENMs in the next patch drop abjurations from Nidhogg, King Behemoth and Aspidochelone.
    - Granted, and the quest items needed to do an alliance ENM drops from Nidhogg, King Behemoth and Aspidochelone, each person in the alliance has to have one.

Example 2:
    - I wish Paeon songs have TP Regen on top of the HP Regen.
    - Granted, but when the song is on TP and HP can't be increased any other way.

---

your wish has to be FFXI related and positive, also the corruption has to be related to the wish, it can't be:
    - I wish all the servers crashed and everyone loses everything and has to start over (too negative).
    or
    - Granted, but you died in real (dying in real has nothing to do with person's wish).

---

I wish Sea NMs drop Cashmere Thread.

Granted, but the NM that drops it regens 50 TP a second and meleeing it takes away TP

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: The Corrupt Wish (Vana'diel Style)

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    I wish Sea NMs drop Cashmere Thread.
    Granted: All of them would be Vrtra type Wyrms.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Granted: but then cashmere was changed to an item buyable from the shops in stronghold, and the synth recipie was lowered.

-I wish there was a way to have your moogle or some sort of "pet" follow you around so you could change jobs and get a small amount of items at any time your not being attacked/engaged with an enemy. (tp resets to zero all buffs come off but hp and mp stay relitive to their % amounts)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I wish latency issues would disappear because you BG guys would be better that way

Relic Shield
    BG Level

granted is a stupid word

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    I wish latency issues would disappear because you BG guys would be better that way
    granted, the 3 ground HNMs would still be masses of drama waiting to explode.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh, and:

I wish there was an option to filter DRG, DRK, THF, MNK, SAM, and maybe WAR from the LFG board.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ok Dopple, granted. This way you are missing out skilled warriors like crinx who can outdamage rangers and definitely black mages during some leveling periods.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami
    Granted: but then cashmere was changed to an item buyable from the shops in stronghold, and the synth recipie was lowered.

-I wish there was a way to have your moogle or some sort of "pet" follow you around so you could change jobs and get a small amount of items at any time your not being attacked/engaged with an enemy. (tp resets to zero all buffs come off but hp and mp stay relitive to their % amounts)
    Granted: But since your Mog is no longer in your mog house, you no longer have access to delivery box, storage, layout, or garden.

-I wish Dragoons Call Wyvern ability was no longer a two-hour.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Granted, the job abilities "Spirit Link" and "Call Wyvern" have exchanged their recast times

Relic Shield
    BG Level

wait fuck that, I didn't say granted, I swear

but

-I wish Square would stop giving red mages job specific armor with accuracy, attack, evasion or ranged accuracy or attack

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    wait fuck that, I didn't say granted, I swear

but

-I wish Square would stop giving red mages job specific armor with accuracy, attack, evasion or ranged accuracy or attack
    they want Rdms to be PIMP rangers. 8)

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Add to Joft's wish: I wish SE would give RDM Divine Veil equivalent abilty to cast Refreshga.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    Granted, the next set of RDM JSE is all Subtle Blow and Store TP.

I wish ENM quests have a 24 hour wait time and not 5 days.

most of you guys suck at this game, you're suppose to post a wish after you corrupt something and you can't post a wish until you've corrupted the one in the previous post.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Granted, SE will make ENMs 24hr waiting time but the exp gained is reduced by 1/4 and the most valuable items that are attainable become as 5 times more elusive than Vivian Ring.

I wish SE would make it much easier to upgrade relic weapons.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

granted-there are no more 100 bills, only singular, but drop more frequently

New JA for monk

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Granted that it raises CHR temporarily

I wish that each NM would always drop their drop...

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I wish that each NM would always drop their drop...
    Granted, all NMs are 100% drops. To compensate for increased drops, all lottery NMs are increased to 24hr pops, all 24hr pops are increased to 72hr pops, all 72hr pops are increased to once a week pops, and all HQ HNMs pop once a month.

I wish that SE gave players a lot more inventory space.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Granted, but now the minister who uncurses abjs is now capabale of failed uncursement. aka
    Uncursing the Cursed Togi -1 failed.
    You've lost Cursed Togi -1.
    Also to be added is with the abundance of the 100% drop ratio, new enemies will be introduced that are capable of removing players equips indefinitely.

I wish SE would release the spell Reflect for rdms and make it AWESOME!