E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Oh wait,

favorite game character:

http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/ninja_kirby.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I love any form: Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Light Phoenix. I chose that picture because it is probably the single best image of Phoenix in existiance. (Too bad the book it comes from is utter crap.)

I love Deadpool also, the Joe Kelly run on his book was possibly the funniest comic book in recent history. I also like the Cable/Deadpool series- Fabian Niceia is a great writer.

I like the X-Books, but for the most part I like DC a lot more than Marvel.
    I kinda like this shot of her from the new Age of Apocalyse:

Teh sexy. ^^

But yeah, Deadpool, in my humble opinion, is the funniest character in all Marvel universe. I also read DC too, as well as Image (Spawn) and Dark Horse (Star Wars), but Marvel is my favourite.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    I cant wait for the next chapter either, i hope Naruto fights Itachi so we can see how much his grown. They will most likely show both fights at the same time(Kisame's fight)
    SPOILER!!!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anderian
    I kinda like this shot of her from the new Age of Apocalyse:

Teh sexy. ^^

But yeah, Deadpool, in my humble opinion, is the funniest character in all Marvel universe. I also read DC too, as well as Image (Spawn) and Dark Horse (Star Wars), but Marvel is my favourite.
    That is the second runner-up for best Phoenix picture. (First runner up was from the otherwise horrible Morrison-Valentino future story. I will see if I can find a pic of it.) I like the first pic the most because it has the classic costume, which is the best costume.

Lately Marvel has been edging out DC because DC has had a series of horrible editorial ideas; bringing back Hal Jordan as Green Lantern, Kara Zor-El as Supergirl, making Maxwel Lord a villain, killing Blue Beetle, the entire last year of the Superman run. It is almost enough to make me give up comics.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You know sometimes the English language fails to capture my feelings. Only one thing can possibly sum up my feelings.

"..."

That is the second runner-up for best Phoenix picture. (First runner up was from the otherwise horrible Morrison-Valentino future story. I will see if I can find a pic of it.) I like the first pic the most because it has the classic costume, which is the best costume.

Lately Marvel has been edging out DC because DC has had a series of horrible editorial ideas; bringing back Hal Jordan as Green Lantern, Kara Zor-El as Supergirl, making Maxwel Lord a villain, killing Blue Beetle, the entire last year of the Superman run. It is almost enough to make me give up comics.
    Wow, I'm not quite up to date with what's happening in the "DC world", but if what you say is true, they must've kept a meeting to come up with the worst ideas for plot twists.

Anyways, I think Marvel has really improved the quality of their stories in the past few years. Sadly, bringing back old, dead characters seems to be still in trend... like bringing Colossus back in recent X-titles.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You know sometimes the English language fails to capture my feelings. Only one thing can possibly sum up my feelings.

"..."
    I knew you hated black people.

Must.... use.... Mario.... as.... Avatar........

/dies from laughter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Picked an eleven year thread to bump too. I hear ya.