+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened here?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

The /random System Was implemented after a ver Known event which happened @ KB an LS wiped people from diff LS's were trading claim over and over again between a 3-4 LS's and it was rediculous ppl were being MPK'd and such
    (SO people werent stealing Claim ..........)
    Theres been maybe a few occasions where the /random has been used
    WHEN THE JP'S FUCK UP and NA's GET A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY FIGHT IT(S/B on KB, and S/B tonight @ Fafnir) Really all I know of)
    JP's get trigger happy pull a link they wipe, the (NA LS's and Sekai X are all who abide by it) would exit come back in and /random to see who would go next
    Yea and you cant say to me with a straight face that you and your linkshell have never ever wiped to an HNM

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Phalanxx is denied his precious ridill again?!...

THE HORROR

(the ridill he's wanted for his level 70 warrior for so long that it caused him to leave PG and rip the soul out of both PG and wayfarer by taking most of their active members with him...)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

OH! I didnt realize thats what happened, I thought Fantastic Impromptu was a Team up LS for events when some of the LS's didnt have enough ppl (Like PG/WAY does )wondered why some of the JP players were in that LS >.> kinda weird

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

watching someone else gives you a guide, a template to work off of, and to do it ok-good. actually doing it yourself gives you the experience and skill needed to do it great.

i think it should be expanded to "Monkey see, monkey do, monkey experiment, monkey do better".

one example, G5, everyone has read strats for their job's G5 battle, yet those strats don't always work for everyone. so you go through trial and error, and tweak the strats untill you find what works best for you.

and i don't think that "HNM Stealing" and "MPKing" will ever stop. there are and will always be greedy people who will do what ever they can to get what they want.

This episode is kinda boring, let's hope tomorrows drama is even better!

Eh...

ok... 2 things,
    1) I slept Fafnir after our PLD Mukuu died tryin to take hate off the now dead SB members, then we escaped and left Fafnir alone at 1%HP.. everyone could tell that even gotex's EES cudve killed it.
    2) Bert, u werent there at the start when some fags trained spiders all the way up to the feet of Fafnir and tried to mpk FI, the Spike Flail.. no one knows what happened there and Beckes might have told u that they got MPKed but i can say the same thing about SB Mpking us with the spiders...
    No proof it actually occured.
    also, for all the fags out there... when a ls member gets kicked for his dumbass mistake (flash) do not take it out on the ls..

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Elcura, Bert made this post on his forums must be worthy of his mention
    so how about this episode
    Tomodachi CFH and Wipes To kirin takes up Linkshells precious time (Comical?) I Think so

And Saasha Stfu your a DRG, just beacuse your wyvern is Fafnirs Baby dont give you right to blab your mouth, Comparing Maat to Fafnir Gimme a break... Why dont you go use 7mp and cure an alliance to save there life
    maybe you can WHEEEELING THRUST FAFNIR COME ON DO IT! OR BETTER YET HYPER JUMP ONTO YOUR WYVERN AND HE CAN TANK
    oh wait, maybe thats hidden effect, pull out wyvern and Fafnir Stops attacking

Ok ok im done im sorry

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

No ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH SPIDERS, THEY AGGROD SOME1 FROM THE LEDGE MOST LIKELY, Not THAT HARD TO COMPREHEND

Oh and, Spiders never reached to the feet of Fafnir your over exaggerating

Why is it everytime someone posts about a member from an LS, all there members from that LS start throwin hissy fits and crying STOP BLAMING THE LS FOR blah blah blah

No one has takin shit out on you

|  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`)  
    |梅| o o旦~
    | ̄|―u'    旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦~旦

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins
    Elcura, Bert made this post on his forums must be worthy of his mention
    so how about this episode
    Tomodachi CFH and Wipes To kirin takes up Linkshells precious time (Comical?) I Think so

And Saasha Stfu your a DRG, just beacuse your wyvern is Fafnirs Baby dont give you right to blab your mouth, Comparing Maat to Fafnir Gimme a break... Why dont you go use 7mp and cure an alliance to save there life
    maybe you can WHEEEELING THRUST FAFNIR COME ON DO IT! OR BETTER YET HYPER JUMP ONTO YOUR WYVERN AND HE CAN TANK
    oh wait, maybe thats hidden effect, pull out wyvern and Fafnir Stops attacking

Ok ok im done im sorry
    Maybe you should take that stick outta your ass first? ^^

lol when i get back to leveling my drg i'll go wheeling thrust fafnir XD

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Maybe you should first? Your the one who made the post about this topic being boring....... The one that bert posted on here, and you make seem unworthy of your reading. seems kind of Insulting to Bert

Moggy, that flame was /point @ > Saahsha not you
    so yea anyways...

ya but i'm bored, i was one of the last 400 on server, spawned a NM started fighting, then SE decided to kick me after all

now i'm prolly lying dead when i should've got 1m gil ; ;

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

=/ gay sauce

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

How about we all just take a deep breath and remind ourselfs its only a game? :D And sing a song together 1 2 3 "Be happy, dont worry, be happy, dont worry :D Or if you prefer "I'm a little teacup short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spot, when you tip me over hear me shout... hmm i seem to forget this nursey rhyme" Anyways you get the idea, sing along, it will make you feel all warm inside.

On a side note I was not there, I was doing a stupid paper, but I have had the pleasure of knowing Pyro for a pretty long time, and he is not the kind of guy to do this on purpose, in my opinion. Yes we are all human, and yes, we all make mistakes (except for me, i'm perfect... lol j/k).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins
    Maybe you should first? Your the one who made the post about this topic being boring....... The one that bert posted on here, and you make seem unworthy of your reading. seems kind of Insulting to Bert

Moggy, that flame was /point @ > Saahsha not you
    so yea anyways...
    Wow, Sarcasm (Do you need it?)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

deadhead, how do you not acidentally Flash a Mob hoping to claim when you see that a LS is about to die/wipe ???? It was intentional Claim by him hoping hed get it, no if's and's or BUTTS XD

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

You use macros? You never hit a wrong macro say the flash macro instead of a stoneskin macro? I do it sometimes, i mean to hit stoneskin and somehow i warp myself... pisses me off.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

sad

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Are you serious? Thats a very lame excuse And I seriously doubt that pyroman was going for a Stoneskin Macro and he flashed... riiiiiiiiiiiight
    You go ahead and think that ill let you dream a dream and sing a song or some shit