+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my apologies     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

my apologies

this is my orginal post from the friendlyfire forum

well after carefull reveiw of my own logs i have found that the insident at fafnir was indeed my fault i want to apologies for this it was a mistake i was going to cast stone skin and hit the wrong macro i will acecpt my punishment and be removed from the ls ive contaced as many ppl as i could remeber that were ther and gave them my apologies as well

its been fun hangin out with you guys the last year of laughfs and endless hours of camping its been fun sorry i turned out to be a screw up after all

its been about that time where i was about to call it quits i think anyway and move on to some personal stuff at home i guess this is just what i needed to pry me away from the game as far as selling the acount i dont think that its possible now

its funny how it takes years to build up a good name for yourself and one mistake to screw it all up in the matter of seconds

so long guys if ya like to stay in touch you can send me a pm here and send you my email address

sorry it had to end like this

good luck guys maybe ill see ya around in the next big RPG that hits

i just wanted to say sorry to every one that was ther it was an accident i had no intention on casting flash i was told to stay back untill Ecurb gave the ok to attack he or any other members did not encourage anything as far as stealing claims go again it was an accident, you can all belive what you would like to im not here to defend myself im here to say im sorry and to to hope that friendlyfire still gets the respect they deserv regardless of my actions.

your quiting cause of 1 mistake.. :/

dont let 1 mistake Drive u down man just dont bother with it and Drive ON.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

thanks for the encuragement but i dont think i can go back i no longer have a ls to go back to every one on the server probably knows whats happend by now in one form or another and everyone would look down on me thas not something i can handle i dont know what is it about me when other ppl dont care if others dislike them it realy bugs me if someone dislikes me i have no reason to go back even if i did and continued to camp HNM with a LS id be beat on no one remebers the good things you do every one knows about the bad stuff

the only ppl i could go back to is the gilsellers and ill burn in hell before i sink that low

sigh bro dont listen to them. go on your own like i didi for a couple of weeks.

wow ... what did u do?

dont let one mistake fuck the best game time u ever had up will ya?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

curby kicked you from the ls? i dont think he would do that....so i dont get it...how come you dont have an ls to go back to? dont goooOoOoOoo

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

better off without him

I was just in a dunes party with "Pyroman". He was a lvl 12 smn with no linkshell and diabolical equipment. I asked if it was him and he said he bought the account. So much for "I cant sell the account now" eh Pyro? Enjoy the $800 or whatever, and well, good riddance.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

please show me the logs that i said i bought the acount i never once said i bought the acount infact you never asked anything about the acount you just kneeled and shit then you said and i quote "lol sorry i thought it was the old pyroman" i just didnt display any information that it was or wasnt me i never sold the acount and after talking to alot of my friends in game i dont think i will so get your shit right before you start spreading more shit jackass

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

dunt quit a ls just cause of one mistake ><;
    it was an accident, accidents happen, we are all human, no?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol it's so funny how you guys are all comforting him hoping he doesn't quit when it's your fault his quiting you not only asulted him in game but on these forums aswell

Anyway i don't blame you if you want to quit i probally would too i was just kicked from my HNM ls, and theirs really nothing to play for without you friends
    But i'll simply keep as many as i can and find a new shell i advise you do the same and leave the game happy

Black Belt
    BG Level

lay low for a few weeks, go level a subjob or two or three, make some new friends, join another LS.

there are people who have done a lot worse who are still around.

the next time something like this happens most people would've forgotten about this incident and most people don't care.

Look at the good side of things, at least it wasent nidhogg. And as the poster above me said...

there are people who have done a lot worse who are still around.
    Thats very very true

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Those who can't forgive, will not be forgiven. If people will keep hating you for what you did, they are just stupid.

If you can do something to repay the damage that has been done (I'm not necessarily talking about actually giving money though) do that, and continue playing.