+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Sweet. I just talked to the famous GM Gludd. He told me that SE was already well aware that the gil sellers are back and they ".. have their eyes on them."

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Sweet. I just talked to the famous GM Gludd. He told me that SE was already well aware that the gil sellers are back and they ".. have their eyes on them."
    Awesome, thanks for telling us.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

!!!!! nice :D
    i hope they get banned again =/

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They've been on our server for quite sometime now.. It's almost impossible to ever see Zip up, and they're always trying to get water. Curtanas hard to find also sometimes. They have killed Genbu and Seiryu so far.. one of their RNG has kotes x.x;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i remember seeing littlerobert level his DRK/MNK (yes monk) in Onzozo ; ;

they have poor skills. I don't think they can win lol.

Setsuko, you are going to get GM Gludd FIRED lol.

Soooo since we are going to do pop items soon, like 24 hrs, what do I do if they are camping on us? I mean can I you know maybe have one of my melee pull dectector to the zone for Zip or something? I dont want to get into trouble buts its going to get really depressing to have to fight for claims on these but I dont want to get my ls or myself in trouble either.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

shut down tulia = 90% of NAs quit because endgame for them is gone.

Endo if they camp on us, we give ertai a cookie and a bottle of whiskey and let him work his MPK magic >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    shut down tulia = 90% of NAs quit because endgame for them is gone.
    i agree, well, ban those fuckers >.>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yep on Lakshmi ~12 of the gilseller crew got Tu'lia access a day or so before we did a huge god run there. They all decided to follow us when they saw us gather the day or so after they got access. They saw us kill genbu, and seiryu. The lag was horrendous, I thought all our tanks were going to die, I could barely get a heal off. And I asked multiple times for them to leave, which they responded no.

At least 10 of us from our LS called GM's the Gm's were so flooded with messages, our ls was told to stop sending GM calls on the matter. It turned a fun night, into a night of bitching, complaining, and moaning. A lot of us were quite upset.

The gilseller local activies are painful on our server also. Many people have just up and resorted to mpk'ing gilsellers, even though it may be wrong, people are getting quite pissed. Everyone knows who the gilsellers are, its obvious.

I was camping in SSG other night to get siren's hairs for my dalmatica, and well guess who moved their crew to camp every nm in SSG, the gilsellers. Yes I wasn't very pleased. They follow us everywhere, and send us multiple tells in "Broken english" Their english is horrid.

Also I have resorted to selling items off a mule now, I got multiple tells from them on a shining cloth I sold. Sigh..

I wish they would get banned....

They're not any better on Fairy, I can assure you of that. Right now an infamous group of them (whom we've dubbed as Team Stupid) have downed Roc and Simurgh. For them this is by comparison a large accomplishment due to the sheer fact an alliance of them could easily wipe to Amemit @.@

Some have Sky access, which is probably due in part to them paying dumbshit other players to get it for them or bought accounts, and I think a few have Opi Hats >.>

I've stopped caring so much about the gilsellers now, even though I did unintentionally almost MPK one today XD I keep myself updated with the HNMLS drama, Fairy's full of it -.^

Edit: and in other news, <3 page 3

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

As promised, enjoy guys.

I know it's really not Sky, but, mneh, here's some of our dead gilsellers.

This is the *envoy crew, how the fuck they died in Zi'Tah I still can't figure it out, there wasn't even something around that might've slightly messed them up, such as one of those bones or master coeurls near Ro'Maeve

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ilsell_001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ilsell_002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ilsell_003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ilsell_004.jpg

The dead ones being the gilsellers of course, the other two "live" people are ones I was doing skillup with ;o

Old Merits
    BG Level

I talked to Gludd and some else yesterday too , cause i got MPKd ect !
    I also talked to the german GM Patchoulie and Chigrrl, they mentioned we should send Square Enix Mails about these problems so GM can take more actions about that ! They arent allowed to do much atm, all they neen are mails to Square ! I also told them about the gil sellers that are back, they said MPK ect is even worse then harassing ppl and they want to call everyone a GM if that happens, iam pretty sure they will take more actions now, ill post a Screenshot later today, if my friend got em, we talked to Gludd in saymode while he appeared to us ! Gludd and Chirgrrl were nice and listend to everything ! They also mentioned to mail Square from MANY ppl that there should be a option for MPK calls to GM so they could respond faster or can act faster ! SO PPL GO AND MAIL SQUARE FOR AN "MPK call" option or an option for something else bad that happend beside harrassing ppl ! Chigrrl couldnt also do something when yesterday someone tried to MPK me and my friends, we killed our mob b4 they linked ! So because we didnt get MPK´d they can´t do anything ! GM left and the person tried another MPK, but we managed again ! This sucks, Square needs to giv GM the option to take more action in even TRYING to MPK, atm they can´t !

they were camping Olla btw

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Some have Sky access, which is probably due in part to them paying dumbshit other players to get it for them or bought accounts, and I think a few have Opi Hats >.>
    I think you hit the nail on the head, some of the gilsellers are accounts that they bought from people who left the game. Why bother leveling up new gilsellers when you can instead have pre-leveled characters with sky and sea access to start griefing people more efficiently?

Regardless of their ability to kill gods they can still prevent people from getting pop items, MPK them, or steal gods when they have low health. I have no illusions of the depths of shit-headery that people can get up to.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

wait and watch them attempt to take your force spawns also >.>

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All forced pops come claimed to the person who poped them. What worries me is them lagging you out when you fight Kirin or other gods by being in the area, escpecially the God islands.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    This just makes me realize the importance of getting to Al'teau or whatever ASAP. Gil sellers dont have the skills to do all the CoP missions...
    SE already in the process of gimping CoP, been working on my 2nd chars access, Items for BCNMs drop like 500% of mobs, 3 promiv took 2.3hours or something ect...

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Well, as far as the group of people called Mathew, Jssica, Royan, Carolkipling, etc, they all started playing a couple weeks after I did. I was leveling a SJ in Konschat and they were all together, no SJ, ? by their names, all in a PT together, and every damn one of them spam checked me. I remember thinking "wow the new gil sellers." They were in Konschat just a few days after the massive kick/ban of the old gil sellers, so maybe they were some of the old gil sellers from our server, just new accounts.