+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

To what its, Me and some ppl watched Sunboy LS wie to Chary. Pretty funny, the nin died in like 3 secs and he had mage with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    All forced pops come claimed to the person who poped them. What worries me is them lagging you out when you fight Kirin or other gods by being in the area, escpecially the God islands.
    Actually there is a *slight* exception to this rule. If you're fucking stupid enough to pop Morion or Phantom worm with Sneak on, they pop unclaimed.

This has been done before on Fairy, and "honest" players (if you will for this situation XD) managed to steal Phantom worm from a group of gilsellers b/c they're fucking morons who kept sneak on when trading the item :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Aye on Bismarck Gil sellers now Camp Genbu, Zipacna, and water 24/7. Its fuckin sad when I got 5+ Gil sellers harrassing me to make them scorpion harness +1's from the claws they just got off Genbu. Last night I told them ok and took the claw, went into Moghouse, and told him synth failed D; Thanks for the free 6.6 mil ;3

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    All forced pops come claimed to the person who poped them. What worries me is them lagging you out when you fight Kirin or other gods by being in the area, escpecially the God islands.
    Actually there is a *slight* exception to this rule. If you're fucking stupid enough to pop Morion or Phantom worm with Sneak on, they pop unclaimed.

This has been done before on Fairy, and "honest" players (if you will for this situation XD) managed to steal Phantom worm from a group of gilsellers b/c they're fucking morons who kept sneak on when trading the item :D
    bit off topic, but lvling in kuftal, i saw phantom worm. managed to kill it with my pt(3rng pt), took awhile but only 1 death, no drop =(.

anyway, weren't the gil sellers happy with LL and argus and shit like that? figures that the last 'fun' thing left... is soon to be completely over run with gilsellers.

i think SE should have made the Gods a BC type battle. 1 it would solve the issue of who signed up for what slot. and 2 it would prevent gilsellers from learning how to kill them. it would atleast restrict the gilsellers somewhat =/.

Aye on Bismarck Gil sellers now Camp Genbu, Zipacna, and water 24/7. Its fuckin sad when I got 5+ Gil sellers harrassing me to make them scorpion harness +1's from the claws they just got off Genbu. Last night I told them ok and took the claw, went into Moghouse, and told him synth failed D; Thanks for the free 6.6 mil ;3
    lmao if the bahamut gil sellers ever get a claw ill offer to synth it into a sh+1 for them and do the same, even though i only have 21 bonecraft

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    That's so great, that woke my ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    That's so great, that woke my ass up.
    I like your evil way of thinking, I'll consider this if one of those loser gilselling bastards on Fairy wants to contract me a Cursed Dalmatica or something like that. Of course, my Cloth is only 38 atm >.>

Damn fletchings @.@