+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Square, it's time you shut down Tu'lia...

and opened up something new.. Today on Bahamut gil sellers reached sky and right now they're camping MG repop, clearing every defender in the room (guess they think it's lotto). I can see this getting to be really gay.. I've heard some pretty bad stories from other servers. I heard they were trying to watch Dhalmelclub and other LSes do gods the other day.

People who RMT could also stop so this wouldn't happen, but they won't. And square won't ban them :[

http://www.theorderls.com/img/warui/gilsell.jpg

fixed the img

http://www.theorderls.com/img/warui/rmtzenmetsu.jpg
    then this xd

link doesn't work for me, and SE will probably "look further into the situation." but we all know that means pick their asses.

Oh, those fkrz are gil sellers? yah i've seen them running around sky for the past week or so...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ya, just the other day Sunboy LS stole Simurgh from FF and actually killed it. Freaking Gilsellers.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

this sux....
    but yea i saw Jssica with Gem of the North and some other pop item in bazaar >_<

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

This can't be good..

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I met Mathew 75WHM in Uggalepih and he asked me "You know Kazham where is at?".. First thing in my head: Bought account, didn't think he was an actual gilseller~

most depressing thing i've heard in a while.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Re: Square, it's time you shut down Tu'lia...

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    and opened up something new.. Today on Bahamut gil sellers reached sky and right now they're camping MG repop, clearing every defender in the room (guess they think it's lotto). I can see this getting to be really gay.. I've heard some pretty bad stories from other servers. I heard they were trying to watch Dhalmelclub and other LSes do gods the other day.

People who RMT could also stop so this wouldn't happen, but they won't. And square won't ban them :[

http://www.theorderls.com/img/warui/gilsell.jpg

fixed the img
    Ya, that's skyboy LS. I got some screenshots of them wiping to Faust. I'll post some pics when I get home. All I saw these guys doing was running around Sky (prolly to learn the area) and wiping to NMs.

Sunboy LS camps ground HNM, it's always the same group of ppl. Hotume, Watuck, Moecod, and 3 more. All lv 75s.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

if they monopolize pop item NMs and we even have to FIGHT for pop item NMs....this game gonna suck =/ its alrdy bad coz gilseller monopolize alot NMs to make some money =/

IF they get to sky....and get enough ppl/items etc and start fighting gods i hope they dont steal kirin/gods when they go unclaimed for a sec >_<

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If they start fighting Gods, i will devote my time up there to MPK them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex
    If they start fighting Gods, i will devote my time up there to MPK them.
    :D i dont like MPK....but gilseller i dun really care

I don't think they will be able to take out the gods with the amount of people they have in that LS now. Even so, it's depressing knowing they might start selling pop items...

oh a bit offtopic but i had a conversation with Hongmao a gillseller who monopolizes Amemet with Longlyboy, Woaigirl etc.. and he mentioned leveling leathercraft to make Amemet +1's ...

they just got raped by mother globe screenshots to come

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara
    oh a bit offtopic but i had a conversation with Hongmao a gillseller who monopolizes Amemet with Longlyboy, Woaigirl etc.. and he mentioned leveling leathercraft to make Amemet +1's ...
    O.o damn =/

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

whats next? aspid? fafnir? KB? i hate to event think about it...

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Yes, they did watch us fight Gods and some Trigger NMs this past week. That noob royan and some WHM .. phenis or something.. was with him. They followed us to Faust, Ullikummi, Genbu, and some other god.. I forget which.. probably seiryu. Redshadow asked them to leave and Penis WHM replied <Uchigatana> .... /sigh
    GM calls anyone?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    whats next? aspid? fafnir? KB? i hate to event think about it...
    they DO have fast connections....so they might even be able to claim KB =/
    but i doubt they have skills/jobs to kill him :> ......i hope at least....

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

This just makes me realize the importance of getting to Al'teau or whatever ASAP. Gil sellers dont have the skills to do all the CoP missions...