Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Keep hearing about them, but they never did anything to me. ;x

Black Belt
    BG Level

bullies don't pick on people bigger than them.

Maren, you want a mirror?

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I've PT'ed with the both of them, Pax in Gustav Tunnel, and Manx in the Den of Rancor. For what it's worth, Manx > Pax. Maybe I just hate people who refuse to refresh me and send me /tells "You don't need it dude."

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember pax and manx was in a PT with canibus when he was lvling his rdm sub. they demanded canibus to pay gil to stay in the party and when he refused, they kicked him. Canibus came back and killed every single pugil, giant and crab in their area for an hour and a half.

A month or so later we was in castle keep and they was helping some PLD get a coffer key. Manx died and asked me to raise 3 him. I followed him and was with canibus and he told me it was those 2 idiots a while back in qufim. I refused to raise 3 him, killed a mob and got a coffer key and gave it to the PLD lol. They talked a lot of shit.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Next thing you know, they'll demend you pay the 500g per letter while talking to one of them in /tell or they will blacklist you.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Chap's a dumbass... sent him tells yesterday calling him a sdcammer, didn't like what he has done to some of my friends..I get crap like:

"I fight a war for America for 6 months and have to come back to listen to these accusations"

"I never done a BCNM 40"

"I've changed.. people change you know"

He then demanded that I apoligise. I don't see why people like this continue to play.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

HAHA

HAHAH I REMEMBER THEY WERE IN AN OLD LS OF MINE...ASRANA WENT TO HELP THEM KILL OSE...WITH OTHERS WHO NEEDED ASSAULT JERKIN...WHEN THEY HAD KILLED OSE...MANXIS KICKED EVERYONE FROM THE PT SO THAT HE GOT THE AJ...AFTER THE WTF'S!!!! HIS EXCUSE WAS THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO CAMPED OSE...SO IT WAS HIS AJ TO TAKE...NO MATTER THAT HE HAD HELP KILLING IT AND TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS FREE LOT...NEEDLESS TO SAY...HE GOT THE BOOT...

Re: HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Dopa
    HAHAH I REMEMBER THEY WERE IN AN OLD LS OF MINE...ASRANA WENT TO HELP THEM KILL OSE...WITH OTHERS WHO NEEDED ASSAULT JERKIN...WHEN THEY HAD KILLED OSE...MANXIS KICKED EVERYONE FROM THE PT SO THAT HE GOT THE AJ...AFTER THE WTF'S!!!! HIS EXCUSE WAS THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO CAMPED OSE...SO IT WAS HIS AJ TO TAKE...NO MATTER THAT HE HAD HELP KILLING IT AND TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS FREE LOT...NEEDLESS TO SAY...HE GOT THE BOOT...
    <3 TEH CAPS LOCK

2) When i saw them I didn't see they had a linkshell equipped, and I think Endo said they wanted to join ours, which about 100 people jumped in and said F- No.
    Orfeo's response: FUCK NO THEY CAN GO FUCKING DIE THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING STOLE A FUCKING ASTRAL RING FROM MY FRIEND!

Well, not exactly what I said but still

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I actually knew of Pax before he disappeared, but I hadn't experienced his stupidity first hand till I joined a PT with him in it. It was a good PT (only cause we had 3MNKs and a PLD) but at the end what really hit me was "Sorry, gotta go, my mom just had a heart attack. I gotta go see her at the hospital." Not remembering who Paxillion was at first I offered my condolences and said good bye and crap. About 40 mins later (with another, better RDM) we all see him in a PT in Den of Rancor... WTF?!

How can you lie about your mother like that? If anything god'll drop a karma bomb on his ass for lying...
    Yea, i was one of the MNKs. I didn't know anything about him, so i figured it was ok to invite him. Like she said it was a damn good PT, but we get one link after like 10k exp and have to escape and he says that shit. After we see he's there I sent him a tell saying nice lie asshole, and he's like well i couldn't really say my friend wanted to PT with me instead. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 68 a little high for Den of Rancor?...

/searched for him like 30 minutes later and he was in Garlaige Citidel. How much exp you think he got in a 30minute PT in a place where he's too high? And wtf is there to level on in Garlaige Citidel 70+?