+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

OMG MANXIS AND PAXILLION /BLISTED ME! OH NOES!

While using my uber lv0 fishing to get jellyfish, i get an interesting tell. Since im on ps2 and had to use digicam to take SS, i will take the liberty of filling in the beginning gap as accurate as possible w ok?

Paxillion>> {Hello!}
    Paxillion>>Hey there my friend died in {Den of Rancor} and delvled.
    Paxillion>> I will pay you a good {Reward} if you can come down and R3 her.
    Paxillion>> should only take you a couple minutes.

[img=http://img234.echo.cx/img234/298/dsc002993tv.th.jpg]

I especailly love the part at the bottom where i get /blisted b/c im such a badass. kthx.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

And you're posting this...why? So you can show how funny you are by only offering to raise for 100k?

There are WHMs in my LS that went all the way into the middle of Newton Movalpos, by T mobs, and died TWICE, just to raise us.

And she sure as hell didn't get 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    And you're posting this...why? So you can show how funny you are by only offering to raise for 100k?

There are WHMs in my LS that went all the way into the middle of Newton Movalpos, by T mobs, and died TWICE, just to raise us.
    Um. I guess he posted this because Pax and Manx are scammers, and personally I would ask million for Raising anyone who Pax and Manx are associated with just because of the shit these two have pulled off...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah

And she sure as hell didn't get 100k.
    Are you trying to boast your own LS? Pax and Manxis are likely to be the most well known and hated players on Bahamut, they've scammed quite a bit of people including people i know. Youre whm's raised you b/c they are you're whms. Theese are two hated scammers, do you see a difference? i guess not.

You know what, i think you really miss the point of this post. I dont feel like explaining it to you either, it takes the joy away. Dont reply, just get over it, w ok?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I didn't know the backstory on these two particular individuals -- what'd they do?

I've seen a few people say they can take a SH and make it into a +1 SH, or take a astral ring and make it into a sniper etc.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Scammed alot of lower and mid lvl players for gil and items. Making requests without pay, QM'ing bcnm and xp pt's scamming help for lower lvl players with genkai1 items. Stealing loot/items/equip from players.

Apparently you are not on bahamut server, or have not been here long.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The former, actually.

E. Body
    BG Level

Sorry, your post does not contain the minimum requirement of Drama.

I find this funny because I teleported that party there and he wanted me to power lvl them > > they are lvl 68 really great people I would say

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

lol i hate these assh0les, they think when they say that thier LS /blisted you, like its a big deal. they both suck and everyone knows that.. just leave them be and mpk what the chance arrives :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

jes to bore you people some more...

this one time. i was in garlaige camping serket and it popped. Pax /tells me asking about it. i told him to stand back far from it or that he'd die. he doesnt listen, gets hella close and of course, dies. he then /tells me about how we should give him a part of the venom. claw split because he died because of us...and of course, continued to rant. i love those kinds of people ^^

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn
    jes to bore you people some more...

this one time. i was in garlaige camping serket and it popped. Pax /tells me asking about it. i told him to stand back far from it or that he'd die. he doesnt listen, gets hella close and of course, dies. he then /tells me about how we should give him a part of the venom. claw split because he died because of us...and of course, continued to rant. i love those kinds of people ^^

LOL what an idiot

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

They make baby Jebus cry. Next piece of drama please.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

nobody even know you , nevermind the fact that you're not famous ;3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

manxis and paxillion are back then huh? A while back, alot of the people I was leveling with had some run ins with these guys. They're always together offering to help do coffers for gil then after about 30 mins...("oh sorry I gtg.....sorry we didn't get your coffer") then log out for about 20 mins.

Just bullshit like that

1) you should feel honored.

2) When i saw them I didn't see they had a linkshell equipped, and I think Endo said they wanted to join ours, which about 100 people jumped in and said F- No.

3) I do'nt konw how many Genkai/coffer items I've heard them scamming.

4) They even try to rip off the smallest things. We were in Gustav Tunnel, and like Regen III dropped or some 1-5k WHM spell. One of them "Needed the spell for their whm" so we let them lot. 5 minutes later the same scroll drops, and they lot again on it. Pretty interesting that the scroll is rare and yet they're getting two, but I wasn't going to complain. I can get more gil picking my ass than Gob Alchemist drops.

5) Seriously, where did they go, and why the hell did they come back from there?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was thrown in jail when pretended to be a GM on my in-game character and I threatened to ban Pax's account for stealing my friends eye cluster and demending more money for the synth. Needless to say the cluster was given back and I was released 36 hours later.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think most of the veteran NA players on Bahamut has some story about how stupid these two ppl are. My first experience with them was a pt in Altepa waaay back. We got a beetle add so instead of trying to sleep the add, pax warp 2 manxis, who was whm, and then proceeds to warp himself, then disbands pt leaving the rest of us behind defenseless >.>

Personally, if I had been asked to R3 one of them, I would have had them pay me first, then give a R1 and preceed to train something on them while weakness was still on. But hey, that's just what I'd do hypothetically, not like I'm encouraging ppl to do it 8)

I actually knew of Pax before he disappeared, but I hadn't experienced his stupidity first hand till I joined a PT with him in it. It was a good PT (only cause we had 3MNKs and a PLD) but at the end what really hit me was "Sorry, gotta go, my mom just had a heart attack. I gotta go see her at the hospital." Not remembering who Paxillion was at first I offered my condolences and said good bye and crap. About 40 mins later (with another, better RDM) we all see him in a PT in Den of Rancor... WTF?!

How can you lie about your mother like that? If anything god'll drop a karma bomb on his ass for lying...

Banned.

BG Level

a