+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MIA: Rainawb     submit to reddit submit to twitter

MIA: Rainawb

anyone know where he went? I haven't seen him around for months, would be a shame if he quit.

Yeah, he quit. Due to a mixture of the 'incident' at Phomunia Aqueducts which made him think he'd never be able to get into a HNM LS and someone posing as him on allakhazam Bahamut server forums, trying to get everyone to hate him, he was too depressed to really continue.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn, that sucks. He was a nice guy.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

What exactly was the 'incident' in phomiuna? Just wondering cause he was a cool guy, we did some PM stuff together.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

since when has rainawb been cool and nice? have u people been living under a rock?!!?!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

prob this

even with that, i did PM stuff with him and he was a good guy. He always had his gear together and helped out people who needed stuff etc

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Guess I never got to see that side of him, he was always cool the times I partied with him

Before he quit he mentioned that he was going to buy Matrix online. One day when his CoP party was farming keys in Sacrarium, he began having computer problems. He came back 2 weeks later, told Kindrell he was quitting(though he told a few people beforehand that he wanted to quit) that day. Thats the last word I've heard of him.

Edit: Yeah, I remember that day in Phomunia Aqueducts. Through a short series of events I ended up in BG's alliance with farming subligars, Rainawb gave me a few tells about asking them to ask the alliance to let his samurai friend in. I told him that fomor samurais were on the other end of Phomunia Aqueducts(we were at the eastern library at the time, samurais are at western) and that we weren't going there at the time to farm fomor samurais. He mentioned something about me 'sucking BG's dick' and then logged off shortly afterwards. He apologized to me later that week about it though.

Seems like an asshole to me...

He was a nice guy for the most part, though had a few bad moments.