Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matrix Online Anyone?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Matrix Online Anyone?

Anyone play Matrix Online?

I recently signed on the EU server Input/Output (can't remember which one) as the site mentioned the Live Events would be catered during EU timezones.

My 1st impression is that it's very similar to City of Heroes but it's very sparse with no hustle and bustle of npcs, cars, etc ~ its this because of the server I chosen? Is there a better server to choose from?

I don't want to be on a duff server like <insert FFXI server> ;p

Aside from the killing and gaining exp, can anyone provide me with general hints and advice? <3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Join proxy, il PL you if you want.

Im a Aikido Initate.

Character name is Acetate, so send me a tell or send my a private message with your msn ok?

Is this where Leslie has disappeared too? ;_;

What is Matrix Online like anyway?

E. Body
    BG Level

Its okay, my computer runs it shitty though, so I'm just going to carry on with FFXI...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Once your in a faction and start doing missions 2gther its pretty cool

Lvl 10 is where you begin to start feeling really sexy. You start to get access to all type or abilitys.

The system doesnt limit your jobs either, money is easy to make.... always some event going on, they even have nite clubs you can visit if you wanna socialize with other players in style.

There are guilders (Code makers), Coder (Summoner), Hacker (Patcher, Virologist) and the meele side of it is just insane.... Aikido, Kungfu, Karate, Duelist (2 fucking machine guns HELL YEA), Cutthroat, Spy, Rifleman... you can also mix your abilitys with other jobs... a sub dare I say it.

I think its great game personally... even tho FFXI has me by the balls lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Is this where Leslie has disappeared too? ;_;

What is Matrix Online like anyway?
    ?? I've only got the game yesterday, my noob character is only lvl 5.

Game feels very much like City of Heroes, down to controls, gameplay and emotes and seems to have an good immersive storyline ~ 18 squid on play.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ass Purple Galka
    Character name is Acetate...
    Why did you name your character after a sheet of plastic paper?

"Proxy" = a US server? Not an EU server, so you get the live events during a sensible timewindow?

E. Body
    BG Level

He has bad naming skillz, thats why.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Its coz it was a techno band I use ta listen to when I was playing naughty shit on Subseven :D Neither of you would understand if you didnt listen to World Dance or Dreamscape.

Proxy has one of the strongest faction on all of the servers. Plus the events start at 11PM our time so it isnt so bad.

If you want all your abilitys coded for free then come proxy, always 10+ people on doing stuff 24/7 in my faction so I dont really care.

If you dont wanna join me I dont mind. Just would of been cool.... I would of PL'd you ta 10 and got your abilitys coded for free

E. Body
    BG Level

I've already sold Sadler's FFXI account.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Wow your hot

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Wow your hot
    wait, are you like a Mantra in MxO?!?!

if not, then u're teh hawt in that freaky kinda way

Nice, I wish the events on FFXI still started at 11pm ._.; now LS does sky on weekdays at 12:30am...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nice, I wish the events on FFXI still started at 11pm ._.; now LS does sky on weekdays at 12:30am...

where do you live?

London, England

Quote Originally Posted by Big Purple Fuzzy Ass-Loving Galka
    ...Plus the events start at 11PM our time so it isnt so bad.
    Hmm, that's still late esp. since I have to work ~ I'm gonna try EU server for a few days more and see how it goes, I can always make a new additional character later.

Just found there's a Windower built-in into Matrix o.O.

It's true, the female characters looks so much better than the male counterparts.

London, England
    "Allo me old china - wot say we pop round the Jack. I'll stand you a pig and you can rabbit on about your teapots. We can 'ave some loop and tommy and be off before the dickory hits twelve".

You're just jealous cause you're in some back-water town. London is where it's at.

Berkshire in the heart of Southern England (often referred to as 'Royal Berkshire' as it is so closely linked with the British Royal Family) is veined with country roads and leafy lanes; pretty villages lie throughout the county. The name Berkshire derives from the great forest of birch trees called Bearroc - the Celtic word for hilly - and the traditional home of the ancient British god/spirit Herne the Hunter... More recently, Berkshire's links with the computer industry have led to the county becoming known as England's Silicon Valley.

Berkshire is as scenic as many other parts of England with the River Thames flowing by magnificent Windsor Castle and the acres of rolling hills which make up the Chiltern Hills. It has a range of chalk hills south of the Thames as its northern border extending to the Vale of the White Horse and the county runs from the flat fields of the Thames Valley to the Chiltern Hills, then beyond Reading to the Berkshire Downs.

Quote Originally Posted by lesliecheung
    Berkshire in the heart of Southern England (often referred to as 'Royal Berkshire' as it is so closely linked with the British Royal Family) is veined with country roads and leafy lanes; pretty villages lie throughout the county. The name Berkshire derives from the great forest of birch trees called Bearroc - the Celtic word for hilly - and the traditional home of the ancient British god/spirit Herne the Hunter... More recently, Berkshire's links with the computer industry have led to the county becoming known as England's Silicon Valley.

Berkshire is as scenic as many other parts of England with the River Thames flowing by magnificent Windsor Castle and the acres of rolling hills which make up the Chiltern Hills. It has a range of chalk hills south of the Thames as its northern border extending to the Vale of the White Horse and the county runs from the flat fields of the Thames Valley to the Chiltern Hills, then beyond Reading to the Berkshire Downs.
    Yet all that doesn't matter cause Berkshire isn't London.

"Hey, you know what London is right?"
    "Capitol of England"
    "How about Berkshire?"
    "Is that a pie?"